Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation has depicted a career advertisement regarding IISWC Recruitment. Regarding this, the Institution is going to organize a walk-in interview to employ capable candidates on the various vacant posts of Young Professional-II. Job seekers, meeting the eligibility criteria for this latest opening may apply for IISWC Recruitment 2017 by attend the interview along with detailed bio-data.
Highlights of Page:
Job seekers may grab this current opening for IISWC Vacancy by appearing in the Interview along with filled in application form. Appliers should bring all documents with them at time of interview on prescribed date that is tuned below. Aspirants interested in applying for this walk-in advertisement must comprehend complete info settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation|
|Walk-in Date||17th January 2017|
Young Professionals – II
Aspirants wish to apply for Young Professionals – II vacancy must have possessed Master Degree in Computer science / Computer Application or equivalent from any recognized university.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age limit should be resided within 21 – 45 years of age as on date of interview.
Candidates who will be appointed for stated Young Professionals – II position will be offered a suitable pay scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
IISWC Recruitment: Official Notification
Selection of the deserving candidates for above said vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview. TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Procedure to Apply for IISWC Recruitment:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at the below equipped venue along with filled in application form. For getting the application form candidate need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly visit the Institute’s website that is www.cswcrtiweb.org.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” link visible at left side of home page and thereafter select “Institute” link and proceed further.
- This will take you to the page having the advertisement link.
- Select “Walk-In-Interview for one contractual position of Young Professional-II for a period of one year for providing assistance to implement ERP (Management Information System/ Financial Management System) at ICAR-IISWC, RC, Koraput on January 17, 2016 at 11:00 AM” link.
- Read the opened notification and download the application form attached below the notification and also get a hard copy of the application format.
- After this, fill the application in the prescribed format completely and must be produced the same at the time of interview.
- Application must be accompanied along with all the original certificates from matriculation to matriculation onwards, in either original or provisional, Bio-Data, attested copies of all experience certificates, testimonials etc., one passport size photograph pasted onto the application form and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates.
Research Centre, Sunabed,
Dist. Koraput (Odisha)
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Date of walk-in: 17th January 2017 at 11:00 A.M.
Contenders, who wish to apply, may attain other information regarding IISWC Recruitment 2017 by checking the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|