IIT Delhi Admission 2015
A notification as IIT Delhi Admission 2015 is releasing by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi for the admission in PHD / MTECH / MS courses. Applicants may check the admission process in the below section.
- Students who wish to continue their study with PHD/ MTECH / MS programmes from this institute may apply by submit IIT Delhi application form 2015.
- Candidates may apply through online mode by filling application form from March till April, 201 5.
- Willing and attracted candidates, who wish to get admission in IIT, may check entire information about it that are furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Students who wish to apply for post graduate programmes must be master degree holder and have good CGPA point of 10 point scale.
Shortlisted candidates based on qualification record will be invited for Test/ Interview.
Application Fee (Approx)
Candidates belonging to unreserved category need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for reserved category).
Process To Apply
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply only via online mode. Application form by offline mode will not be accepted.
- Students need to visit the official website of the organization that iswww.iitd.ac.in
- At the home there are many options will be situated, choose the Admission.
- Choose the program for which you want to apply
- Check all the details or read complete notification before apply.
After satisfaction, fill the application form with all mandatory details and submit it on or before the last date.
Dates to keep in mind
Admission started: in the month of April 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
Note: Candidates must visit the official link for getting more details about courses, eligibility, and other.