IIT Delhi Admission
Don’t be late for filling IIT Delhi Admission Application Form. Apply for Admission in Institute of Technology Delhi for UG and PG programmes such as Ph.D, MS (Research) etc for new academic session of 2018 – 2019. Interested students may submit IIT Delhi Admission 2018 Application form through online channel on or before first last date that is 30.10.2017. Before applying all candidates are required to read complete IIT Delhi Admission Notification that is well stated right here.
Highlights of this Page
Applicants who are interested in taking admission in IIT Delhi they may follow the admission process and apply for the admission by filling application form. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is trying to provide complete details about Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Admission, so that all of you can apply easily.
IIT Delhi Admission
Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time Ph.D. Programmes:
|Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in Qualifying degree for examination General/OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) category students||Qualification through national level requirements|
|M. Tech./M.E./M.D. / or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Nil|
|M.Sc./MBA/M.A./ M.B.B.S. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/|
CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/ICMR/DSTINSPIRE fellowship
|B.E./B. Tech or equivalent||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/DST INSPIRE|
Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time M.S.(R). Programme:
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General/OBC (NonCreamy Layer) category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M.S.(R) (Direct Admission without test /interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||75% marks or 7.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualifying Gate Score|
|M.S.(R) (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Qualifying Gate Score|
- A relaxation in CGPA/marks to 5.50 (55%) is also available to those with M.A. Degree in English, for admission to Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- For admission to Ph.D./M.S. (R) programmes, the qualifying GATE Score of a candidate, wherever required, should not be lower than the minimum prescribed.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
(i) In respect of MA, M.Sc. and /or B.Tech. with 8.0 or above CGPA from IITs, qualification of a national exam is waived off
(ii) Students from CFTIs having CPI 7.00 (at 10.00 scale) at the end of 3rd year are also eligible with assistantship without qualifying GATE.
Reservation Of Seats:
|Non-Creamy layer OBC||27%|
IIT Delhi Admission Procedure:
The selection of the applicants for admission will be done on the basis of Written Test, and Personal Interview. Applicants who will give well in selection process they will get admission in this institute.
IIT Delhi Fee Structure For Ph.D/MS (Research) Programmes:
Fee applicable for different programmes in January 2018 admission:
Mess Dues applicable at the time of joining the Mess for January 2018 admissions
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
IIT Delhi Admission Application Fee:
Candidates who want to get admission in this institution they need to pay Rs 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs. 50/- application fee. The bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
Steps To Apply For IIT Delhi Admission 2018:
Contenders, going to apply for IIT Delhi Admission can follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to go through official website of university that is “iitd.ac.in”
- Now you have to hit on “ADMISSION” tab which is given top of the home page.
- By hitting on above you will directed to the next page where you will see lots of links, you have find “Advertisement / Information Brochure- Post Graduate Admissions IInd Semester 2017-2018” link and tap on it.
- Now you will get a PDF format on your computer screen in which all the information is well mentioned about the recruitment. You should read all the information carefully before applying.
- After reading the notification you need to “Apply Online” Link
- Now you have to fill the online admission form carefully.
- While filling the IIT Delhi Application Form you need to upload required documents and latest passport size photograph.
- Make payment of application form fees through proper channel.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date for submit the application form||30-10-2017|
|Range of dates for Test / Interview December||04th December to 15th December 2017|
|Date of Orientation and Registration for new students||01-01-2018|
|Commencement of classes||02-01-2018|
Read Here: IIT Delhi Admission Notification
For getting more detail about IIT Delhi Admission 2018 applicants need to visit the Official Link. Dear visitors you are advised to keep in touch with this web portal for attaining additional information related to this institution.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On