IIT Delhi Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has announced a notification as IIT Delhi Admission 2014.
Students who wish to continue their study with PHD/MTECH/MS programmes from this institute may apply by submit IIT Delhi application form 2014.
Candidates may apply through online mode till the 04-04-2014. No one form will be accepted after due date.
Willing and attracted candidates, who wish to get admission in IIT, may check entire information about it that are furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Name of programmes
Post Graduated Programmes
Students who wish to apply for post graduate programmes must be master degree holder and have good CGPA point of 10 point scale. It is advised to check the official link for getting more info about eligibility.
Shortlisted candidates based on qualification record will be invited for test/ interview.
Candidates belonging to unreserved category need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for reserved category).
Process to apply
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply only via online mode. Application form by offline mode will not be accepted.
- Students need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.iitd.ac.in
- At the home there are many options will be situated, choose the Admission.
- Choose the program for which you want to apply
- Check all the details or read complete notification before apply.
- After satisfaction, fill the application form with all mandatory details and submit it on or before the last date.
Dates to keep in mind
Closing date for online registration and fee submission: 04-04-2014
Check This section:
|Education Loans for Students||Complete Details|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Complete Details|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Complete Details|
Note: Candidates are suggested to open the official link for getting more details about courses, eligibility, and other.