IIT Delhi Admission
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has recently issued a notification for IIT Delhi Admission. This announcement has been made for the aspirants those who are planning to get admission in IIT Delhi. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi opens admission for MBA (Part-time – Evening) Program for Working Executives for their 2016 session. Students may apply through online or offline mode by filling application form on or before the last date as stipulated below. Aspirants willing to build up their career as management executive and wish to get admission in this premier institute, may get the complete details regarding IIT Delhi Admission 2016, through this page below.
|Course Offered||Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Fascinated candidates, who wish to get admission in IIT Delhi, may check entire information about it such as eligibility criteria, applying process and selection process etc that is furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
About the Programme:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi opens admission for MBA (Part-time – Evening) Program for Working Executives for their 2016 session. It is a part time MBA programme for working executives. The duration of the programme is 3 years. The Classes are held during evening hours (6.15 pm onwards) on weekdays in order to enable the working executives to balance their work and studies.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi Admission:
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (Minimum 4 years after 10+2). OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, and Electronic Science.
- Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWAI
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA for SC/ST candidates. A minimum of 2 years of post qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2015.
About IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is one of the seven established Institutes of Technology in India. Established as a College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was declared an Institute of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and renamed “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. The Institute admits about 850 students for the undergraduate (B.Tech) programmes and about 1400 students for the postgraduate (M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.S.(Research) / M.Des. /M.B.A./Ph.D.) programmes every year.
Application forms must be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs.2500 in favour of “Chairman GATE Office, IIT Delhi” so as to reach on or before 18th March 2016.
The selection takes place through computer based written test, group discussion and personal interview. The written test consists of four sections, Verbal Communication, Analytical Ability, Quantitative / Data Interpretation and Business Awareness. The total number of questions is 120. Each correct answer has one mark and every wrong answer will bear negative marking of 0.25 marks. The duration of the test is two hours.
Candidates should report at the centre as mentioned in the admit card, at 09:00 a.m. on 3rd April 2016 for test. After that shortlisted candidates will be invited for group discussion and personal interview.
Process to Apply for IIT Delhi Admission:
- Desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply only via online prescribed application form available at IIT Delhi website www.dms.iitd.ac.in
- Now, hit on “Admission” tab visible at the menu bar of the home page.
- Choose the appropriate link for the program for which you want to apply and go through all the details completely for the concerned notification before apply.
- After completion of the process of filling the online application, with all mandatory details and submit it on or before the last date.
- Candidates have to submit the Application Form online and also take a printout of the same and send it by speed post only to the address given below.
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Important Dates for IIT Delhi Admission (Tentative):
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||20 February 2016 (Saturday) (9:00AM)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14 March 2016 (Monday) (5:30 PM)|
|Last Date for receipt of Print copy of Application Form along with Demand Draft||18 March 2016 (Friday) (5:30 PM)|
|Computer based Written Test||03 April 2016 (Sunday) (10:00-12:00 hours)|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview (will be held at IIT Delhi)||23-24 April 2016 (Saturday-Sunday)|
|Declaration of Admission Results||09 May 2016 (Monday)|
|Post Admission Process|
|Orientation and Registration for New Students||22-23 July 2016 (Friday – Saturday)|
|Classes begin||25 July 2016 (Monday)|
Candidates willing to apply may log on to the Official Link for getting more details related to IIT Delhi Admission 2016 so; candidates who want to take admission in this institute can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to employment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On