IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is scheduled to be held on 27-05-2019. Applied candidates must download IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019 PDF from here for the better preparation. Given Section Wise i.e. Chemistry/ Maths/ Physics Syllabus For JEE Advanced 2019 with Weightage can help you to secure required marks. So, please have a look and download IIT JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus PDF.
JEE Advanced Highlights
|Conducting Body||IIT Roorkee|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced|
|Release of JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card||20-05-2019|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||27-05-2019|
|Release of JEE Advanced Answer Key||04-06-2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Result||14-06-2019|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)|
Online Application release
|14-06-2019 and |
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam||17-06-2019|
|AAT Result Declaration||21-06-2019|
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019-20
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
JEE Advanced Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019 PDF Download
|JEE Advanced Official|
Syllabus PDF For Physics
|JEE Advanced Chemistry|
|IIT JEE Advanced Mathematics|
|JEE Advanced Architecture Syllabus||Download Here|
|Syllabus For JEE Advanced Official Link||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Official Link||Check Here|
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus
JEE Advanced Syllabus Of Physics
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus of General
- Units and dimensions
- dimensional analysis
- least count
- significant figures
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus of Mechanics
- Kinematics in one and two dimensions (Cartesian coordinates only), projectiles
- Uniform circular motion
- Relative velocity
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Inertial and uniformly accelerated frames of reference
- Static and dynamic friction
- Kinetic and potential energy
- Work and power
- Conservation of linear momentum and mechanical energy
- Systems of particles
- Centre of mass and its motion
- Elastic and inelastic collisions
- Law of gravitation
- Gravitational potential and field
- Acceleration due to gravity
- Motion of planets and satellites in circular orbits
- Escape velocity.
- Angular momentum
- Conservation of angular momentum
- Dynamics of rigid bodies with fixed axis of rotation
- Rolling without slipping of rings, cylinders and spheres
- Equilibrium of rigid bodies
- Collision of point masses with rigid bodies.
- Linear and angular simple harmonic motions.
- Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus.
- Pressure in a fluid
- Pascal’s law
- Progressive and stationary waves
- Vibration of strings and air columns
- Resonance; Beats; Speed of sound in gases; Doppler effect (in sound).
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus for Thermal physics
- Thermal expansion of solids, liquids and gases
- Calorimetry, latent heat
- Heat conduction in one dimension
- Elementary concepts of convection and radiation
- Newton’s law of cooling
- Ideal gas laws
- Equivalence of heat and work
- Blackbody radiation: absorptive and emissive powers
- Kirchhoff’s law; Wien’s displacement law, Stefan’s law.
Must Check: Physics Questions And Answers
Syllabus Of JEE Advanced for Electricity and magnetism
- Coulomb’s law; Electric field and potential
- Capacitance; Parallel plate capacitor with and without dielectrics
- Capacitors in series and parallel; Energy stored in a capacitor.
- Biot–Savart’s law and Ampere’s law
- Magnetic field near a current-carrying straight wire, along the axis of a circular coil and inside a long straight solenoid
- Force on a moving charge and on a current-carrying wire in a uniform magnetic field.
- Magnetic moment of a current loop
- Effect of a uniform magnetic field on a current loop
- Moving coil galvanometer, voltmeter, ammeter and their conversions.
- Electromagnetic induction: Faraday’s law, Lenz’s law; Self and mutual inductance; RC, LR and LC circuits with d.c. and a.c. sources.
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus PDF for Optics
- Rectilinear propagation of light
- Reflection and refraction at plane and spherical surfaces
- Total internal reflection
- Deviation and dispersion of light by a prism
- Thin lenses; Combinations of mirrors and thin lenses, Magnification.
- Wave nature of light: Huygen’s principle, interference limited to Young’s double-slit experiment.
JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus PDF for Modern physics
- Atomic nucleus; α, β and γ radiations
- Law of radioactive decay
- Decay constant; Halflife and mean life
- Binding energy and its calculation
- Fission and fusion processes
- Energy calculation in these processes.
- Photoelectric effect
- Bohr’s theory of hydrogen-like atoms
- Characteristic and continuous X-rays, Moseley’s law
- de Broglie wavelength of matter waves.
JEE Advanced Chemistry Syllabus
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Chemistry Syllabus for Physical
- General topics
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus for Inorganic Chemistry
- Isolation/preparation and properties of the following non-metals
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds
- Ores and minerals
- Extractive metallurgy
- Principles of qualitative analysis
Check Here: Inorganic Chemistry Best Books
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus of Organic chemistry
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Characteristic reactions of the following (including those mentioned above)
- Amino acids and peptides
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Practical organic chemistry
IIT JEE Advanced Maths Syllabus
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Maths Syllabus
- Analytical geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
Check Also: Prepare Maths for Exams
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus For Architecture Aptitude Test
IIT JEE Advanced New Syllabus for Freehand drawing
This would comprise of simple drawing depicting the total object in its right form and proportion, surface texture, relative location and details of its component parts in appropriate scale. Common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like furniture, equipment, etc., from memory.
JEE Advanced Paper Syllabus for Geometrical drawing
Exercises in geometrical drawing containing lines, angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, circles, etc. Study of plan (top view), elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like prisms, cones, cylinders, cubes, splayed surface holders, etc.
JEE Advanced Syllabus for Three-dimensional perception
- Understanding and appreciation of three-dimensional forms with building elements, colour, volume and orientation.
- Visualization through structuring objects in memory.
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus for Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Composition exercise with given elements.
- Context mapping.
- Creativity check through innovative uncommon test with familiar objects.
- Sense of colour grouping or application.
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus for Architectural awareness
General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations – both national and international, places and personalities (architects, designers, etc.) in the related domain.
Links Connected To JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced Syllabus And Weightage
JEE Advanced Detailed Syllabus 2019 Weightage for Physics
Syllabus of JEE Advanced 2019 Physics Paper-1
|Centre of Mass, Momentum and Collision||6-7%|
|Wave Motion and String Waves||6-7%|
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus For Paper-2 Physics
|Measurement and Errors||4-5%|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Weightage JEE Advanced Syllabus For Chemistry
IIT JEE Advanced Chapter Wise Weightage of Chemistry Paper-1
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||14-15%|
|Electrochemistry included in|
JEE Advanced Syllabus Chemistry
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus For Paper-2 Chemistry
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||9-10%|
|Equilibrium in Physical and Chemical Processes||6-7%|
|Haloalkenes and Haloarenes||6-7%|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||9-10%|
|Some P-Block Elements||6-7%|
|Study of First Element: Hydrogen||4-5%|
Check The Process: How to Prepare for Written Exam
IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus with Weightage: Mathematics
IIT JEE Advanced Paper 1 Syllabus With Weightage
|Application of Derivatives||14-15%|
|Permutations and Combinations||4-5%|
|Sequence and Series||4-5%|
|Matrices included in|
JEE Advanced Syllabus For Mathematics
|Limits and Continuity||6-7%|
IIT JEE Advanced Paper 2 Syllabus of Maths & Weightage
|Application of Derivatives||19-20%|
|Area of Bounded Regions||6-7%|
|Limits and Continuity||6-7%|
|Matrices included in JEE Advanced|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||4-5%|
|Theory of Equations||9-10%|
Students may grab more details related to IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019-20 by following the above mentioned link. For more updates related to the same or others, you are suggested to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Find Online Study Material||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Tips To Create Study Guide||Tips to Get Motivated|