IIT Roorkee Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has depicted a vacancy notification titled as IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2016. IIT is in search of well qualified aspirants to hire them for the various vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate. Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for IIT job openings must submit their Application Form. Latest information about the IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017 will be updated soon on this page. So candidates who want to apply next year may stay connected with us.
Rest of the details about Indian Institute Of Technology Recruitment can be checked from below part of this page well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the willing contenders must check the eligibility condition and appear for interview with application and originals of all certificates at the scheduled date and time given below.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Walk-in Date||Check Below|
|SR.NO||Post Name||Title of project|
|1||JRF||adaptive protection schemes for microgrids with grid connected & islanded mode of operation|
|2||sysnchrophsor technology for islanding & restoration of smart distributed generation system|
|3||assessment of the role of pterostilbene & deravatives for prevention of bone loss in breast cancer bonemetastasis|
|4||Research Associate||preparation of DPR for steps to be taken for running of Agnoor SHP in isolation i.e. without being synchronized with the grid, Biha|
Essential Qualification for IIT Job:
- For Junior Research Fellow post – Candidates should have degree of M.Tech in electrical engineering with specialization power system or M.Tech / M.Sc / M.E in relevant field with GATE / NET qualified. Candidates must have knowledge on modeling and simulation of electrical energy system in EMTDC/ PSCAD and MATLAB/ simulink environment.
- For Research Associate post – M. Tech (Civil Engineering) with experience (2 months and above) in design of hydropower project StructureS.
Check Here: Latest M.Tech Jobs
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Relaxation shall be applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC / PH / Ex. Servicemen etc. as per rules of the institute.
Salary Details for IIT vacancies:
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month|
|SR NO post 1||Rs.25000|
|SR NO post 2||
|SR NO post 3|
|Research Associate||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- + HRA|
Selection Process for IIT Roorkee Vacancy:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend the interview by e-mail. No TA / DA will be reimbursed to candidates appearing in Interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment?
- Job seekers who find themselves suitable for the above posts must attend the walk-In Interview on given date.
- Candidates should reach the venue of interview with application and detailed CV along with chronological discipline of degree / certificates obtained, Experience including research, industrial field and others, Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- For this applicants may need to prepare application on plain paper and must fill it with required information such as personal and qualification details.
Note: Candidates desiring to appear for Interview for Research Associate post should submit their applications to office of Principal Investigator through email or by post also.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttarakhand
Important Dates and Address:
|Post Name||Date of Walk-in/ Last Date to Send Application||Walk-in / Postal Address|
|SR NO post 1||22-9-2016 at 3.30 PM||committee room of electrical Engineering Department|
|SR NO post 2||30-9-2016 at 10AM|
|SR NO post 3||07-10-2016 at 10.30 AM||Biotechnology Department|
|Research Associate||20-9-2016 by 5PM||office of Principal Investigator, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
Note: For getting additional details on IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you must check this Official Link. Aspirants may also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: