IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018
Online applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible Indian Nationals for the Vacancies of RA/JRF/SRF/Project Assistant by the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. Interested candidates can apply for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is recruiting candidates for various Project Positions for 1 year and 3 year initially and can be renewed for another year if there is satisfactory performance through walk-in Interviews.
Highlights Of This Page
IIT Ropar RA/JRF/SRF/Project Assistant Recruitment!!!!
Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for the IIT Ropar project jobs can submit their Resume/CV to the below mentioned email address by following some steps. Walk-in Interview Dates will be send to the shortlisted candidates through email.
Candidates must bring all original documents (after 10th class) and passport size photograph along with a set of photocopies at the time of interview. For more details go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018
IIT Ropar Vacancies Details
The following are the total number of the IIT Ropar Vacancythat are available for each post along with the post name and Duration of time –
|Post Name||No. of Post Available||Duration of Time Duration||Projects Name|
|RA/JRF/SRF||01||01 Year||Improving automated cryptanalysis|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||03 Year||Department of Biotechnology (DBT)-funded research project|
|Project Assistant||01||03 Years||SERB-funded research project|
|Junior Project Associate||01||03 Years||—————|
Qualification Required for IIT Ropar Recruitment2018
Candidates who are in final year of Qualifying Degree with required eligibility can also apply. However, such candidates have to submit their provisional certificate on or before joining.
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|RA||Ph.D. or equivalent degree in design and/or analysis of symmetric key cryptographic algorithms|
M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech. with 3 years. of research/ teaching/ design and development experience after the degree, with at least one research paper ina SCI journal
|SRF||M.Tech with minimum of 70% or 8.0 CGPA, or equivalent with the master’s thesis project being in the area of cryptography, plus 2 years of research experience after the master’s degree|
|JRF||B.Tech. with minimum of 75% or 8.5 CGPA or equivalent degree with bachelor’s thesis being in the area of cryptography.|
|JRF (DBT)-funded research project||MSc (Biological science)/ M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Sciences)/ M.Tech (Biotechnology and Nanotechnology) or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 CGPA). In addition, the candidate must have qualified CSIR/UGC JRF-NET/GPAT/GATE|
|Junior Project Associate||Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical with minimum of 60% Marks|
B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical with minimum of 60% Marks.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Salary Package for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018
Candidates who will get selected for the IIT Ropar Recruitment, they will be getting an impressive salary as per the Post and Institution’s Rules.
Age Limit for IIT Ropar Recruitment
The minimum age limit required for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018 is 18 years and maximum is as per the Post and norms of the Institution.
Direct Links for the IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018 Notification
The following are the Links for IIT Ropar Recruitment Applications –
|IIT Ropar Recruitment Applications||PDFs|
|Applications are invited for the post of RA/JRF/SRF in project titled Improving automated cryptanlaysis(PI:Dr. SomitraSanadhya)||Get Here|
|Applications are invited for the post of JRF in Deptt. of CBME(Dr. DurbaPal,Last Date:30-07-18)||Get Here|
|Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant in SERB project(Dr. DurbaPal,Last Date:30-07-18)||Get Here|
|Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Associate in Dept. of ME(Dr. Sekhar K. Ramachandra,Last Date:30-07-18)||Get Here|
IIT Ropar Recruitment Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview. Firstly, there will be screening of the Application form and then the shortlisted candidates will get an email regarding the exact date, time and venue of the interview. The interview will consist of comprehensive oral technical discussion; however there may be written test based on the number of shortlisted listed candidates.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply for IIT Ropar Recruitment
Follow the steps to apply for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018-
- Firstly, visit the Official website of the Institution i.e. www.iitrpr.ac.in
- Hit on the “Careers” Tab present on the left top of the home page.
- A new page will get open, now hit on “Apply for a Project Position” for the Post that is available for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018.
- Search for the desired IIT Ropar project Posts and hit on it.
- Now read the details carefully, and if you find yourself eligible for the IIT Ropar Recruitment Vacancy, apply as described-
For RA/JRF/SRF –
- Scanned copies of certificates/mark sheets along with single page summary sheet, containing Education qualifications, percentage marks and expertise (Class 10th onwards)
- Details of the entrance exams such as GATE cleared, if any, along with scores and rank.
- At most 3 best papers published by you, if any. (To be sent only if the papers are in the core area of Cryptography, not merely implementations of existing algorithms).
- A statement of purpose indicating your interest in academic research, emphasizing your areas of interest, skillsets and future plans
- A single pdf should be made of all above document in the email address described below with Subject written as “Application for DST Project”.
For JRF (DBT)-funded research project –
- Candidates must the fill the application form that is attached with the notification and send it along with freshly prepared resume with subject written as “Application for JRF in DBT project” in the below mentioned address.
For Project Assistant –
- Candidates who want to apply for the post of Project Assistant have to send the completely filled application form that is attached to the advertisement along with the freshly prepare Resume with subject written as “Application for Project Assistant in ECR-SERB project” to PI in the below mention email address.
For Junior Project Associate –
- Interested candidates have to send curriculum vitae (CV) to in the below mentioned email address.
Hit Here >>>> IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018 Positions
Important Datesfor IIT Ropar Recruitment-
|Vacancies Name||Last Date to Apply||Email Address|
|RA/JRF/SRF||15th July firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Interview for RA/JRF/SRF||July or early August 2018|| |
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant||30th July 2018|
|Junior Project Associateemail@example.com|
For more details about the IIT Ropar and IIT Ropar Recruitment 2018 visit the Official Website of the Institution. You can also like our facebook page to get latest update about Government and Private Recruitment on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|