Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar has broadcasted an advertisement in regard of iitbbs.ac.in Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals to fill up vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) /Senior Research fellow (SRF). Candidates who want to apply for iitbbs.ac.in Recruitment 2015 should submit application in prescribed format on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Name of Posts||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) /Senior Research fellow (SRF)|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
You can read relevant detailed information about iitbbs.ac.in Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and selection process etc, which is well furnished below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Junior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research fellow
Aplicant5s who want to apply should have 60% or 6.5 CGPA in M.Sc/ M.Tech in Physics/ Mathematics/ Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences/ Climate Sciences with Mathematics at UG level as major/ minor with good academic career and with valid NET/ GATE score.
Participants who will be selected will get satisfied salary per month from Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar.
Applied aspirants will be appointed on basis of test or their performance in Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for iitbbs.ac.in Recruitment:
- Aspirants who want to apply for Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research fellow posts must write application in prescribed format along with required information.
- Application should be submitted along with attested copies of required testimonials and certificates like related to qualification, experience, age and category etc.
- Application complete in all respect should be forwarded at address given below on or before end date.
- Application reached after last date will be rejected by organization.
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar,
Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007
|Post Name||Project||Last Date to Apply|
|Junior Research Fellow||“Simulation of Coastal Processes on the North‐West Bay of Bengal”.||8th July 2015|
|Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research fellow||“Multiscale analysis of circulation and variability in the North‐Western Bay of Bengal using HF radar observations”.||6th July 2015|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On