Important Instructions for SSC Exam
Cracking SSC Exam is not an easy bike to ride, so in order to gain success in Staff Selection Commission Exam one should be aware about the Important Instructions for SSC Exam as indicated below on this single web page. For those students who are ready to appear in Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Exam, here we have also mentioned the Important Instructions for candidates. So, you can check these given instructions before entering in the examination hall. To crack SSC Online Exam, all the job appliers are required to follow Important Instructions for SSC Exam 2017, as cover here on this page. So, have a glance on Important Instructions for SSC Exam 2017.
Contenders may get rest of information related to Important Instructions for SSC Exam 2018 by going through this web page submitted by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Every year authority of Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitment exams to select appropriate candidates against various positions according to the requirement. So, all the candidates must have appropriate knowledge about latest information of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Exam, instructions and others. So, stay tuned with us to get updated information time to time.
Important Instructions for SSC Exam
Particulars to be noted:
- All the candidates who are going to apply must note carefully their Name, Roll Number, Ticket Number, date, time and venue for the examination given in the Admission Certificate.
- If any candidate finds any misprint/mistake in his/her Name, Roll Number, Ticket Number, Category, Address, etc., he should immediately get in touch with the concerned Regional Office and get the necessary correction made in the Admission Certificate.
- Seating plan will be displayed in the Venue as per Ticket Number.
Check Out: SSC Coaching Institutes Here!!
Punctuality in Attendance:
- Appliers should be present in the Examination Hall at least half an-hour before the exam and you will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall until the exam is over.
- Those candidates who will be arriving after commencement of the examination will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Admission Certificate bearing scanned photographs and signature will be issued to the candidates from the Regional/Sub-Regional Office of the Commission.
- You need not affix any photo on the Scanned Admission Certificate. The portion of the Admission Certificate with scanned photograph is to be surrendered to the invigilator.
- A few regional offices send the lists to the Venue Supervisor directly. You can also appear for the examination with Admission Certificate downloaded from website.
- Though it may not be required, you must always have a copy of your photograph readily available with you. You must also have a photo Identity Card readily available with you.
Get Best Answer: How To Crack SSC Exam
Photo Bearing Admission Certificate to be surrendered:
- You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the photo bearing Admission Certificate received by post or downloaded from website.
- Candidates who are going to apply will be required to sign in the space provided for candidate’s signature and also affix their Left Thumb Impression on the Attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
Compliance with instructions:
- Must follow the instructions given by Supervisor and the Invigilator at all the stages of the examination.
- You are required to know that there will be no books, slide rules, notebooks, pagers, mobile phones, written notes, calculators and other electronic gadgets will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Those candidates who will be founded either copying or taking help from any one will be disqualified.
- Candidate offering assistance to other candidates will also be disqualified.
Must Check: SSC Previous Year Papers
- You must know that Mobile phones, pagers, etc. are not allowed inside the examination Hall.
- Candidates who are found to possess Mobile or Cellular Phones, Pager and other unauthorized electronic gadgets after commencement of the examination, whether in use or not, will also be disqualified.
- Their candidate will also be cancelled for the examination.
Way to fill in the information on Answer Sheet:
Here we have provided the detailed information on how to fill SSC Exam 2017 Answer Sheet. Follow them carefully.
- Use of Black ink pen/black Ball pen
- Handling the Answer sheet
- Rough work to be done on the booklet
- One Single Answer sheet
- Method of Showing Answers
- Information on the Answer sheet
- Travelling allowance is not admissible
Use of Black ink pen/black Ball pen:
All the candidates must use black ink pen/black Ball-Point pen for filling up the Part-A of Side 1, Part-B of Side I and Side 2 of the answer sheet.
You Can Also Check: SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2
Handling the Answer sheet:
- Please handover the answer sheet with excessive sheet and keep it free of dust. If it is distorted, torn, attached, wrinkled or rolled, it cannot be used by the machine.
- All the candidates know that answer sheets and question papers will be supplied in the Examination Hall.
- Once you have completed the test, then you should touch the answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the room.
- Any candidate who does not touch the answer sheet or if the examination is found to be trying to get an answer letter from the cell, he will be disqualified, according to the rule & regulations and the authority of Commission will take further action against him.
- After the examination is over, the candidates will be allowed to take the question booklet with them.
Rough work to be done on the booklet:
- Applying candidates should do the necessary rough work on test booklet/question paper and you must not do your rough work on the answer sheet or any other paper.
- Those candidates who will do any rough work on the answer sheet their answer sheet will not be evaluated.
One Single Answer sheet:
With each question paper there will be a single answer sheet covering all parts with the same serial number. Use this answer sheet only.
Also Check: SSC Preparation Books
Method of Showing Answers:
All your answers should be marked in the answer sheet only.
Information on the Answer sheet:
- All the applies of SSC Exam must be furnished the code and all other information required on the answer sheet such as Roll Number, Ticket Number, Name, Test Form Number, etc., failing which the answer sheet will not be evaluated and zero marks will be awarded.
- If any Answer sheet without signature of the candidate and Left Thumb Impression will also not be evaluated.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they sign in the space provided and also affix Left Thumb Impression.
- Contenders belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Ex-S or PH category do not code his details; he will be treated as UR candidate.
Travelling allowance is not admissible
Travelling allowance is not admissible for the applying candidates for written examination.
Other important instructions:
Documents to be carried: –
- 2 copies of recent passport photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
- One copy of Original identity proof that include Aadhar card, Driving License, College/university ID, PAN card, Voter ID card, etc.
- One copy of downloaded Admit card.
- Wrist watches
- Books, Pens, chits, magazines and etc
- Any Electronic gadgets i.e. Mobile Phone, Bluetooth device, Scanner, calculator, Headphones, Pen button hall camera, Storage device and etc.
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
Be on Time:-
Candidates are advised to appear in the examination hall at the stipulated time. If failed to do so, then you are permitted to enter in the exam. The pre-determined time durations are as follows: –
- For 1st session: 8:30 AM to 9:30 Am
- For 2nd session: 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM
- For 3rd session: 2:45 PM to 3:45 PM.
How to Elaborated Paper pattern?
Have a glance!!!
The paper will be divided in two sections-
- The first section will have questions related to the subject of the candidate’s choice. Part A will be for General Engineering – Civil & Structural, part B for General Engineering – Electrical and part C for General Engineering – Mechanical.
- The candidate must answer the questions within the section that they chose at the time of registration.
- Applying candidates must make sure to fill their choice of stream correctly on the computer screen before they begin the exam.
The second section will have two parts.
- The first part will contain questions relating to General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The second part will test the candidate’s General Awareness.
Check Now Updated: SSC Exam Pattern
Candidates Important Instructions:
- Appliers should make sure that they have to download the SSC Exam Admit Cards from the official website that is ssc.nic.in
- You all are advised to reach the centre 30 minutes before the schedule time
- Along with SSC Exam Hall Ticket, you must bring two copies of your passport size colored photographs
- ID proof in original should also be brought
- Candidates are required to know that their friends, family, guardians accompanying you will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates will have to complete their biometric registration
- Once you sit in front of the computer screen for exam, then you have to enter your ‘Registration number’ and ‘Password’, it should be correct.
- No any candidate will be allowed to leave the examination centre before the completion of exam.
- All exam labs will be under CCTV observation.
All of the above given Important Instructions for SSC Exam 2017 – 2018 are mandatory for applying candidates and they are advised to follow before the exam. If they do not follow any of the above given instructions, then they are restricted to enter in the center. Participants may also subscribe our free email service through web portal for obtaining latest information about Exam; answer key, result, Recruitment, Application form etc direct in your mail box.
******All the best for your SSC Exam******
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Application||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Result||SSC Admit Card|