India Post Office Recruitment
To engage as a Postal Assistant/MTS/Postman/Driver and other posts in India Post Office, candidates have to apply for India Post Office Recruitment First. In this concern, eligible candidates have to submit the application form before the closing date that is given below.
Various Links Of India Post Office Vacancy
|India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment||Press Here|
|India Post Office MTS Recruitment||Press Here|
|India Post Office Postman/ Mailguard Recruitment||Press Here|
|India Post Office Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|India Post Office Postman/ Mailguard Apply Online||Press Here|
|India Post Office MTS Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|India Post Office MTS Registration||Press Here|
|India Post Office MTS Login||Press Here|
|Forget Regno||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Press Here|
India Post Office Vacancies Highlights
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Post Name: Postal Assistant/MTS/Postman & Mail Guard/Driver
- Indian Post Office Post Man Vacancy: 19
- Indian Post Office Mail Guard Vacancy: 03
- Indian Post Office Postal Assistant Vacancy: 02
- Indian Post Office MTS Vacancy: 46
- Indian Post Office Driver Vacancy: 03
- Last Date to AP Postal Circle MTS/Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment Apply Online: 28-02-2019
- Last date for payment of MTS/Postman & Mail Guard Fee at post office: 05-03-2019
- Last date for final submission of MTS/Postman & Mail Guard application through online: 08-03-2019
- Last date for final submission of Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Grade-III) application through online: 28-02-2019
- Last Date to Fill Indian Postal Assistant Application Form: 18-02-2019
- Official Website: www.appost.in
India Post Office Recruitment
Q1. What are Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Jobs?
Multi-Tasking Staff/Postman & Mail Guard/ Driver
- Applicants should possess 12th from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt for India Post Office Vacancy.
- Aspirants must have Computer application / typing and Data Entry Knowledge.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Local Language.
- Candidates with higher qualifications are not entitled for any weight-age in the process.
Age limit for India Post Office Recruitment:
- MTS: 18 years to 25 years
- Postman/Mail Guard: 18 to 27 years
- Postal Assistant: 18 years to 27 years
- Staff Car Driver: 56 Years
Relaxation In Age:
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Person With Disabilities Unreserved: 10 Years
- Person With Disabilities SC/ST: 15 Years
- Person With Disabilities OBC: 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years After Deduction of service rendered
Grab Here All: Latest Recruitments
Q2. Is there any Application Fee?
|Name of the Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|ALL female candidates||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|Male candidates (UR/OBC)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Male candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen (UR/OBC)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
Q3. What is Mode of Payment?
Fee should be paid by offline mode for India Post Office Advertisement.
Check More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4. What is Monthly Salary?
- Postal Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs: Rs. 18000/-
- Postman/Mail Guard: Rs .21700/-
- Staff Car Driver: RS. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay RS.1900/
Q5. What is India Post Office Recruitment Procedure?
- Indian Post Office Postal Assistant Vacancies
The selection of the candidates will be made strictly on the required educational & sports qualification and Subject to fulfillment Of other prescribed conditions & instructions.
- Indian Post Office MTS/ Postman/Mail Guard Vacancies
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
Q6. How to Download India Post Office Application Form?
- Initially, login to official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” section and hit one of the given link of Indian Post Office Recruitment Advertisement.
“Recruitment of Staff car Drivers (Ordinary Grade) (Group C) in Mail Motor Service, Hyderabad as per Department of Posts Recruitment Rules”
Postman/Mailguard Direct Recruitment notification of AP Circle for the year 2017-18 – Apply Online link
Multi-Tasking Staff Direct Recruitment notification of AP Circle for the year 2017-18 – Apply Online link
Postal Assistant Direct Recruitment notification of AP Circle for the year 2017-18
- Read notification and Go to Apply For “Apply Online” for MTS/ Post Office/ Mail Guard.
- Appliers for Post Assistant Vacancies need to download application form.
- Fill form with necessary information and attach or submit photo copies of required documents.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of online form.
- Appliers for Post Assistant Vacancies need to keep the form in envelop and send the prescribe form to the given provided address.
The Chief Postmaster,
General Uttarakhand Circle,
Dehradun – 248001
Candidates are advised that must check the postal address in the official notification before sending the application form. Address is different according to the posts.
You Can Also Find: Best State Government Jobs
Q7. How Many Vacancies Are Available In Indian Post Office?
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||46|
|Staff Car Driver||03|
|Total Vacancies 2019||73|
Documents Required Along with Application:
- All marks List of Educational qualifications.
- Certificates issued bv the Competent Authority in respect of sports qualifications/achievements.
- Proof Of date Of birth (Matric certificate)
- Caste/community certificate from SC/ST/OBC candidates in prescribed format (See Form 6&7).
- Two latest identical passport size photographs (One duly pasted on application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse.) Duly filled in Application Form completely itself with signed Undertaking (Form Annexure A & B enclosed).
- Applicant has to enclose a self-addressed (envelope duly affixing postage stamp of Rs.45/ thereon).
- UCR receipt in original, or IPOs Of required fees value.
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
India Post Office Recruitment 2019 Details:
Candidates, who fulfill the complete eligibility norms mention above, may apply for India Post Office Recruitment Advertisement by offline mode on or before the closing date. The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the merit/ written Exam and interview.
As the organization has released 73 vacancies of Postal Assistant/MTS/Postman & Mail Guard/Driver, so this is the great chance to those aspirants who want to make their career in central government jobs. So, applicants can submit the form as soon as possible against India Post Office 2019 Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 13-02-2019: