India Post Office Recruitment
To sign up the diligent and career oriented job seekers, an employment advertisement has been transmitted titled as India Post Office Recruitment. It is outstanding career opportunity for job hunters who are seeking Asst Accounts Officer jobs in India Post Office from long time. As currently there are total 607 unoccupied positions of AAO. Interested contenders must ensure the eligibility requirements before going to apply for the India Post Office Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page
Aspirants who want to apply for the India Post Office Asst Accounts Officer recruitment notification are required to download the application form by visiting the official website of the organization. After that, send the India Post Office application form at below provided postal address before the closing date i.e. 15-01-2018. The expert team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all necessary details about India Post Office Recruitment 2018 here, so look at below.
India Post Office Recruitment
|Name of Organization||India Post Office|
|Last date to apply||15-01-2018|
India Post Office Vacancy Details
|Assistant Account Officer (Group B gazetted)|
|Postal Directorate, New Delhi||23|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Eligibility Requirements for India Post Office AAO Jobs
- Aspirants holding the analogous or same post in various Central Government & State Government offices, on regular basis.
- Entrants who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination and working as JAOs (AAOs)
- Junior Accountants/ Senior Accountants/ Auditor/ Sr.Auditors Clerks who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts of Departments of Central Government/State Government with 5 years of regular service in the grade as on date of notification.
- Job Appliers should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all the modules of MS office including the knowledge of the internet to send/receive e-mails.
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restrictions of Age
Aspirants who want to apply for the India Post Office AAO Recruitment must follow here provided age limitations. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ ST and other reserved category Candidates as per the norms of the Government of India.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Aspirants shortlisted for the India Post Office Recruitment will get attractive amount of salary package that is Rs.9300 – Rs.34800+ Grade pay Rs. 4800 by the management committee of the organization.
India Post Office Selection Process
Job hunters who want to get recruited for the India Post Office Asst Accounts Officer Recruitment need to qualify following selection rounds which will organ zed by the recruitment panel.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Instructions to fill India Post Office Application form
In order to apply for the India Post Office Recruitment, willing job hunters should follow the here presented instructions.
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website of the India Post Office that is indiapost.gov.in
- Select “Filling up of vacancies in Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) cadre in the Postal Accounts Offices on deputation basis amongst the officers working in Central Govt. & State Govt” link
- After hitting this link, India Post Office Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Applicants must ensure the eligibility requirements and then download the application form.
- Job hunters need to fill the relevant details in prescribed manner.
- Attach the relevant documents as ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate with application form.
- Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….” And send it to the below provided postal Address.
Get Here >>>> India Post Office Recruitment Notification
Assistant Director General (PA-A)
#444, Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi
Important Dates To Be Remember
Last date for Submission of Application: 15-01-2018
To clutch the more information regarding India Post Office Recruitment 2018, aspirants may follow the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|More Jobs in Delhi||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|