India Post Office Recruitment
Check May Update!!! For filling up GDS 2286 Vacancies, latest India Post Office Recruitment has been released by authority of India Post Office.
10th pass out candidates whose age between 18 years and 40 years can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for India Post Office Recruitment 2018 via online process by submitting their India Post Office Application Form till the end date that is 24-05-2018.
This Page Includes:
India Post Office GDS Vacancies:
To apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment, candidates need to register themselves as India Post Office Online Registration has been started now. So, applicants are required to submit the India Post Office Online Application Form for India Post Office 2018 Recruitment on or before the last date 24th May.
Candidates already once registered in official website need not register again. You need to follow below provided steps to fill India Post Office Online Form. More details regarding India Post Office Recruitment 2018 are given below provided by team of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
India Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||India Post Office|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|India Post Office Job Vacancy||2286|
|Last Date to India Post Office Recruitment Apply Online||24-05-2018|
India Post Office Vacancies:
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- No. of India Post Office GDS Vacancy: 2286
India Post Office Vacancy Distribution:
|Category||India Post Office GDS Vacancies|
India Post Office GDS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Essential Qualification for India Post Office Recruitment:
Applicants must have passed 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification against India Post Office Job Openings.
Find Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Limitation on Age for India Post Office Advertisement:
- The minimum and maximum age of candidates shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 05.04.2018 to apply for India Post Office Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates such as OBC category will get 03 years age relaxations and SC / ST category contenders will get 05 age relaxations.
- 10 years for PH above the respective category.
Pay Scale for Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment:
After selection, applicants will get an impressive and consolidated remuneration of Rs. 2295/- to Rs. 4245/- which will be offered by administration of association against India Post Office Recruitment.
Application Fee for India Post Office Notification:
- Contenders of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred). However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH applicants. Payment of fee will be done through online mode only for India Post Office Recruitment.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
India Post Office Selection Process:
Assortment will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Merit List will be prepared after the scrutinization of applications.
Way to Fill India Post Office Application Form:
- Interested candidates can apply online for India Post Office Recruitment by visiting the official website that is appost.in/gdsonline
- On home page of official site go to “Registration” section comes under “Quick Links” tab.
- Fill in basics information in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- After that go to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link to apply for India Post Office Recruitment.
- Now India Post Office Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then Fill India Post Office Online Form with all essential details correctly
- Upload photograph and signature and other required documents and make the payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of India Post Office Application Form, check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Press Here To
Must carry relevant details at the time of India Post Office Online Applications:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
India Post Office Recruitment Official Links
|Forgot Registration Number/Fee ID?||Press Here|
|Candidates who did not get OTP with old registered mobile number can change their mobile number||Press Here|
|Candidates those who have registered earlier and want to enroll as PH candidates can||Press Here|
Last Date to Fill India Post Office Online Form: 24-05-2018
For obtaining more details regarding India Post Office Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|