Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2014
- Indian Air Force has broadcasted a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Applications are invited from talented and unmarried males for Selection Test to join Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades.
- Candidates who are interested and want to build their career in Indian Air Force, they must grab this opportunity and apply for selection test which will be held in June 2014.
- Before applying applicants must check the eligibility criteria, if they find themselves for this post then they must fill the application form as soon as possible.
- More relevant information about this post are described by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Indian Air Force
Name of the Post:
Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical)
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English from recognized Board/Institution or 3 years Diploma Course in engineering with 50% marks.
- To know more about the Qualification you can check the official notification.
The age limit of the aspirants should be in between 17-21 years. Age Relaxation will be applied as per the Government Rules.
The selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
How to Apply?
Willing aspirants may apply by downloading the Application form through the official website which is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
Fill the application form in the correct manner. Paste the passport size photograph and put the signature. You have to attach the entire documents with the application form and send the complete application at the given address.
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi 110010.
Last date for the receipt of the application is 17-02-2014
For more details you can check the Official Site.