Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Indian Air Force is inviting application from the eligible candidates for the posts of Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades) in Indian Air Force as Outstanding Sportsmen. In this concern, Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Advertisement has been circulated.
Interested candidates can go through IAF Airmen Recruitment Notice completely for batch 01/2019 to know the eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment through proper channel.
Overview of this Page
Apply For IAF Airmen Recruitment 2019 For batch 01/2019
Applicants must send Indian Air Force Airmen Application Form through offline mode on or before the closing date that is 03-11-2018. To know the detailed application process you must go through below given details.
Scroll down the page which is well prepared by the dedicated group members of recruitmentresult.com to collect complete details regarding Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancies:
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades)
Qualification Required For Indian Air Force Airmen Jobs:
Applying candidates for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2018 must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream / subjects from recognized Board. Candidates represented International/ National level and achieved position but not possessing 10+2 educational qualification may also apply.
- For IAF Airmen Recruitment 2018, candidates should have represented the country in Junior/ Senior International meets in any of the below mentioned sports discipline.
- Candidates should have attained the minimum standard of 5th place in the Junior National Championship, represented the State/ Units in Senior National Championships or Inter University Championship in below mentioned sports discipline.
- In team events, the candidates should have represented state in Junior National Championship and National School Tournament conducted by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) in below mentioned sports discipline.
Read Here: Career in Airforce after 10th/ 12th
Age Limitation For Indian Air Force Airmen Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for IAF Airmen Group Y Jobs should be born between 13-01-1998 to 02-01-2002. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Procedure:
To select eligible candidates for Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in following rounds. Those, who will get selected in all rounds, will be finally appointed.
- Verification Of Eligibility
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Sports Skills Traits
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale For Indian Air Force Airmen Job:
Selected candidates for IAF Airmen Group Y Recruitment will initially be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) at Basic Training Institute, Belagavi (Karnataka). During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid to the candidates. On completion of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale DA as applicable this in subsequent year may rise as per career progression of the individual.
Find More: Latest Defence Jobs
Process To Fill Indian Air Force Airmen Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website that is airmenselection.cdac.in.
- After reaching on home page, you are required to select suitable link for Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- After pressing appropriate link, Indian Air Force Airmen Notification PDF will appear.
- You can go through complete Indian Air Force Airmen Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and fill Indian Air Force Application Form with complete details.
- Attach all relevant documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below given address.
Secretary, Air Force Sports Control Board,
C/o Air Force Station New Delhi, Race Course,
New Delhi- 110003
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to send application form: 03-11-2018
Candidates can get rest details of Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Air Force Recruitment||IAF Admit Card|
|Indian Air Force Pilot Salary||Indian Air Force Ranks|
|Indian Air Force Cut Off||Indian Air Force Result|
|Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|