Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Looking to grow up your career in government organization? Here we have brought brilliant news regarding Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment. All Job Seekers seeking for government jobs may apply for Vacant Posts of Group Y Trades Sportsmen. All potential and Outstanding Unmarried male citizens can seize this chance by getting enrolled under Group Y Trades Sportsmen Jobs. For your ease in applying for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017, we have listed straight forward steps.
This Page Highlights:
You can apply for IAF Jobs as there are various vacancies, so your chance of selection is very high. To register your name under IAF Recruitment, submit the application form at address placed below on time. Just present well in selection procedure adopted under Sportsmen in Indian Air Force in Group ‘Y’ Trades Jobs. Grasp all details about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017-2018 from below of this page well prepared by members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Last Date to apply||Placed Below|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air force Group Y Vacancy:
Those who want to apply under Indian Air Force Vacancy should have possessed 10+2 or Equivalent examination in stream/subjects approved by Central/State Boards of education. Point to be noted that Boards recognized/ affiliated by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will only be allowable.
Check Here: Jobs for 12th Pass
- Candidates applying for Indian Air force Group Y Vacancies should have represented country in Junior/Senior International meets in any of the above listed sports
- discipline as per Indian Air Force Airmen Advertisement.
- Existing attainment would be given preference during selection trials under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- Besides this, you must have obtained standard of fifth place in Junior/Senior National Championship or Inter University Championship to get registered under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- Apart of this, you must have represented state in Junior/Senior National Championship and National School Tournament organized by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) in preferred discipline.
- Candidates who have represented International/National level and secured position but not passed out 10+2 educational qualification may also apply. But remember, applicants will be subject to verification of sports credentials along with presentation during selection trials.
- Those who have discharged from Indian Air Force/Indian Navy/Indian Army or dismissed from any Government Organisation for any reason earlier are not eligible.
- Aspirants who are below 18 years of age on the date of trial should get the consent form, duly signed by their parents/guardian while coming for the selection trial.
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
- In order to get registered under Indian Air force Group Y Recruitment, you should be born between 28 December 1996 to 27 December 2000. Both days are inclusive under it.
- Upper age limit of date of enrolment is 21 years as per Indian Air Force Notification.
- On the base of level of attainment in National/International sports events, you will get relaxation of not below 16 years and not more than 25 years depending on organization norms to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
|Height||At least acceptable height: 152.5 cm.|
|Chest||Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Corneal Surgery||PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points|
|Permanent body tattoos|
Black (dorsal) part of hand/revese side of palm and Tribals with tattoos are allowable.
Salary Details for Indian Air Force Vacancies:
- Those who get assorted for Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancy will get stipend of Rs. 11,400/ per month during training period.
- At ending of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Dearness Allowances (DA) will be 20,500/ per month (approximately).
- In following year, it may rise upto Rs. 38,720/ per month (approximately).
- Selected aspirants under Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancies will also get other allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personnel, Maintenance Allowance, Leave Ration Allowance, Fly/PJI allowance.
- Group Insurance cover of Rs. 37, 50000 at premium of Rs. 2300/ per month is covered for all airmen and facility of Group Housing Scheme is also offered to selected personals.
Mode of assortment under Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Selected aspirants will get call letters shortlisted by AFSCB to appear for selection trials.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT I: It consists following things.
- 6 Km run to be completed within 7 minutes
- Those who complete PFT I in less than 6 minutes 30 seconds will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale
- You need to carry your sports kit/ playing kit/sports shoes and shorts
Get Here: Indian Air Force Syllabus
Those who get shortlisted under PFT I test will undergo PFT II.
|Test||Maximum Time Period||Remarks|
|10 Push Ups||01 Minute||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of PFT I.|
|10 Sit Ups||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of Push Ups.|
|20 Squats||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of sit ups.|
- Assorted contenders under PFT would be called for sports skill trials.
- Contenders shortlisted under PFT and selection trials for the
- game applied for will undergo medical fitness test conducted
- by the Air Force Medical team.
- You must emerge for selection trials at New Delhi.
Check Out: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
Steps to apply under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment:
Go through these ways to apply under Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment.
- At first step, have a sight at official site of organization which is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- At home page, shift to right side under “CAREER” Tab at right side.
- Choose appropriate link on “Whats New” section.
- Entire Indian Air Force Advertisement will open up at your digital screen.
- Now, download Indian Air force Group Y Form.
- Go through entire instructions to fill up Indian Air Force Form.
- Fetch all information in Indian Air Force Airmen form.
- Your Application Should Be On A4 Size Paper Only In The Prescribed Format.
- Enter all details in all columns.
- Attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth along with Mark sheet and certificate of Education Qualification and Sports achievement certificates.
- Envelope containing the application form should be marked on top as OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN FOR GROUP ‘Y’ TRADES SPORTS DISCIPLINE APPLIED FOR
- Finally, you have to forward it to address placed underneath.
Documents enclosed along with application form:
- Three copies of unattested recent (not older than three months) passport size Colour Photograph (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs)
- One of which is to be pasted on the application form and other two need to be Stapled to top left corner of the application form.
- Photograph Is To Be Taken with contender holding a black Slate In Front Of His Chest with his name, Date Of Birth and Date Of Photograph Clearly Written On It With White Chalk In Capital Letters.
- Your photograph should be only on good quality “Photo Paper.”
SECRETARY AIR FORCE SPORTS CONTROL BOARD
C/O AIR FORCE STATION NEW DELHI RACE COURSE
NEW DELHI 110003
Find Out: More Jobs in Delhi
Things to be brought at time of going for selection trial:
Four copies of photographs (same as submitted with the application)
- Original Matriculation passing certificate with four attested photocopies for verification of date of birth.
- Original Matriculation marksheet with four attested copies.
- Original passing certificate and marksheet of Intermediate
- /10 +2 with four attested photocopies.
- Original certificates regarding sports achievement with four attested photo copies.
- Character Certificate
- Sports Kit
Ending Date to apply: Within 21 days of publish of advertisement
Note: To fetch more information about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017-2018, have a glance on its Official Link To know more about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment, keep visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitments||Career in Airforce|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|