Join Indian Army 2014 Application Form
Indian Army invites the application form for Vacancies of Technical Graduate course TGC. Brilliant and Indenting job seekers must apply against Indian Army Course and submit Indian Army application form 2014 in prescribed format.
If you want to search more defence jobs related to Army, Air Force, Police and other, you may log on our best web portal which is recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army is providing Jobs after this Courses in different discipline for Unmarried and Married applicants. More information regarding Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2014 such as qualification criteria etc are mentioned below.
Join Indian Army
Name of Discipline
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- Automobile/Workshop Technology
- Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/MSc Comp Sc
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology
- Food Tech/Bio Medical Engg.
- Chemical Engg
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production
Army Education Corps (Men)
Who can apply?
Job hunters who want to concern for join Indian army vacancy they must have Graduate in Engineering in relevant subject/MA/M.Sc. in related field from reputed University.
Government Jobs by Qualification-> Get Details
Job hunter’s age should be above 20 years and below 27 years for Engineering Graduates and 23 years to 27 years for AEC posts. Relaxation in age will apply as per government rules and regulations.
Job hunter’s selection will be completed through the performance of the Psychological Aptitude Test, Interview and written test.
Job seekers will be appointed at Rs. 15600-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400-10000/-.
- Job hunters have to fill the join Indian army online application form from its official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill form properly in accurate manner.
- After online submission job seekers must take the hard copy of their form and send it along with all required enclosures, at given address:
“Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6),
TGC, Section, West Block-III, R.K. Puram,
Check this section:
Indian Army Recruitment 2014-> Complete Details
Note: For more details, log on to its Official Website.