Indian Army JAG Entry
A notification regarding Indian Army JAG Entry has been published by the Indian Army. For this concern organization needs talented, passionate and career oriented candidates to hire them for Officer Post. Candidates are required under 19th JAG Entry Scheme 19th Course (Men & Women) Oct 2017, SSC (NT) courses. Applicants those who have done law graduate can apply against Indian Army JAG Entry 2017 and submit their forms before 22-02-2017.
This Page Includes
Candidates are required to fill Indian Army Application Form by following some steps that are discussed below. Also upload latest passport size photo and scanned image of signature and all documents and certificates are required to be uploaded with application form. Contenders can get information in regard to Indian Army recruitment by scrolling down the page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army JAG Entry
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Last date to apply online||22-02-2017|
- Aspirants who are applying for this recruitment they should have done LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination) with Minimum 55% aggregate Marks.
- Applicants should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
- Candidate should be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Those, who are doing their final year they need to, produce engineering degree within the 12 weeks.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
Those who want to apply against Officer Post should be in between the age of 20 to 27 years of age. Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be granted as per the organization rules and regulations.
- Selected candidate will get attractive and expressive amount of salary that is Rs. 21000/- per month and Rs.15600 in the pay band.
- Candidates will also get Rs.5400 as grade pay as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis the education, age, experience and other factors that are filed in application form. Afterwards selected candidates will be called for interview round that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- Firstly candidates are required to open official website of organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then, choose an appropriate link for the post you need to apply.
- Thereafter, read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility before applying.
- Now select tab ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ from middle side of home page.
- After that press ‘Registration’ tab.
- Now fill registration form with required and correct information.
- Press ‘apply online’ tab and a Page “Officers Selection-Eligibility” will open.
- Press ‘apply’ link and Fill Online Application Form with required details like -personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB.
- Press ‘save & continue’ tab.
- Now you will move to page ‘Summary of Information’, where you can check & edit previous given details.
- Press ‘submit’ tab and take print out of application form for future use.
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
- Last date to submit online application form: 23-01-2017 to 22-02-2017
- Interview will be held in the month of: April/ May
You may go through Official Link to get complete details about Indian Army JAG Entry 2017. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates. Also, you may subscribe us and enjoy free email services direct to your inbox regarding latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|