Indian Army JAG Entry
Indian Army is going to release the notification for Indian Army JAG Entry 2019 23rd Courses. All law graduates (both Male and Female), who wish to join Indian Army Judge Advocate General Branch must apply for the Indian Army JAG Entry April 2019. Candidates don’t have to undergo any written exam. Shortlisted candidates will be directly called for the SSB Interview.
Judge Advocate General entry scheme: Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||JAG 23(Judge Advocate General 23).|
|Jobs Category||Defense Jobs|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|JAG 23 Form Submission Starting Date||Jan 2019.|
|JAG Entry Form Submission Closing Date||Feb 2019.|
Indian Army JAG Entry
What is the Required Eligibility for JAG Indian Army?
- Applicant must have completed LLB Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks from recognized University or Board
- For Advocate General Recruitment, candidate should be in between the age of 21 to 27 years of age.
- Also, candidate should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State and should have completed degree from college/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Get Details: How to Join Army after Graduation
Join Indian Army Jag Entry Scheme Medical Standards
Contenders should be fit as per the physical standards mentioned in the guidelines available at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Contestants, who will be recommended by the SSB, will be further sent for medical examination. Those who pass the exam will be accepted.
Check Out: Career in Indian Armed Forces
Salary Structure for Indian Army JAG SSC Law Graduate Scheme
Selected candidate for JAG Entry Scheme will get fixed salary that is 15,500 per month through management panel. Candidates will also get other benefits, incentives and allowances for JAG Army 2019 as per the norms of the organization.
Check Out These Links:
|Indian Army JCO Recruitment||Get Details|
|Indian Army Havildar Recruitment||Get Details|
|Indian Army Result||Get Details|
|Indian Army Salary||Get Details|
|Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme||Get Details|
Selection Procedure Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme
The selection procedure of the Indian Army JAG Recruitment is as follows-
- The shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the academic performance will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army). The list of shortlisted candidates will be put on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers and date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- The candidates, who will report at the mentioned SSB center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Those who pass the sage 1 will stay for stage 2 and those who fail in stage one will be set free on the same day.
- Candidates who will get the recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and will be sent for medical examination.
Check Here: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
How to Fill Indian Army JAG Entry Application Form?
- Visit official website of organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019.
- Now, contenders need to enter the captcha code for login to home page.
- Then, choose an appropriate link for the post you need to apply.
- Thereafter, read the Indian Army JAG 23 Course Entry Scheme advertisement carefully and check your eligibility before applying.
- Press ‘Registration’ tab to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry 2019.
- Now fill Indian Army JAG 23 Registration form with required and correct information.
- Press ‘Apply online’ tab and new page will open for JAG 2019 Apply online.
- Press ‘apply’ link and Fill Indian Army JAG Online Application Formwith required details like -personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB.
- Press ‘save & continue’ tab.
- Now you will move to page ‘Summary of Information’, where you can check & edit previous given details in Indian Army JAG Online Form.
- Press ‘submit’ tab and take print out of application form for future use.
JAG Army 2019 Important Dates
|JAG 23 Notification Date||Jan 2019|
|JAG 23 Last Date||Feb 2019|
|JAG 23 Cut Off||55% marks in LLB graduation degree|
|JAG 23 SSB Interview Date||From May/June 2019|
|JAG 23 Merit List||Sep 2019|
Also Check: Defence Current Affairs
Indian Army JAG-23
Indian Army is going to invite candidates for Short service commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates in which all unmarried Male and Female Indian National candidates having LLB Degree can apply.
Find Here Latest:
Indian Army Law Graduates Recruitment
Applicants those who have done law graduate can check eligibility norms for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme. Candidates are required to fill Indian Army JAG Application Form from Jan 2019. Eligible aspirants for Indian Army JAG 23 Course can submit Indian Army JAG SSC Law Graduates Application Form on or before Feb 2019.
Candidates, if you have any query or suggestion about Indian Army JAG Entry 2019, you can ask in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|