Indian Army JAG Entry
Notification regarding Indian Army JAG Entry has been published by the Indian Army. For this concern organization needs talented, passionate and career oriented candidates. Job searchers are required under JAG 22nd Course or Judge Advocate General 22 is a special entry for both male and female SSC Law Graduates.
Applicants those who have done law graduate can check eligibility norms for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme- April 2019. Eligible aspirants for Indian Army JAG 22nd Course can submit Indian Army JAG SSC Law Graduates Application Form on or before 16-08-2018.
Overview Of This Page
Indian Army JAG (22nd Course) Entry Scheme
Candidates are required to fill Indian Army JAG Application Form by following some steps that are discussed below. Also upload latest passport size photo and scanned image of signature and all documents and certificates are required to be uploaded with application form.
Contenders, who want to know complete information in regard to Indian Army JAG Entry 2018, may visit below tuned page that is well maintained by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army JAG Entry
Name Of The Course:
Short Service Commission NT 22nd Course
Indian Army JAG Vacancy:
Judge Advocate General: 14
- Men: 07
- Women: 07
Indian Army JAH Entry Scheme Eligibility:
Candidates interested for Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment must have score minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree. Candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidates should be from a College / University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Get Best Answer: How to Join Army after Graduation
Age Criteria For Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019:
Those who want to apply against Indian Army JAG Judge Advocate General Recruitment should be in between the age of 21 to 27 years of age as on 01-01-2019. Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be granted as per the organization rules and regulations.
Indian Army JAG 22 Medical Standards:
- Contenders should be fit as per the physical standards mentioned in the guidelines available at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Contestants, who will be recommended by the SSB, will be further sent for medical examination. Those who pass the exam will be accepted.
Must Read: Career in Indian Armed Forces
Salary Structure For Indian Army JAG SSC Law Graduate Scheme:
- Selected candidate will get attractive and expressive amount of salary that is 15,500 per month fixed through management panel.
- Candidates will also get other benefits, incentives and allowances as per the norms of the organization.
Check Here: Indian Army Salaries in India
Indian Army JAG 22 Entry Scheme Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure of the Indian Army JAG Entry is as follows-
- The shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the academic performance will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army). The list of shortlisted candidates will be put on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers and date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- The candidates, who will report at the mentioned SSB center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Those who pass the sage 1 will stay for stage 2 and those who fail in stage one will be set free on the same day.
- Candidates who will get the recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and will be sent for medical examination.
Also Get: Indian Army Exam Syllabus
Steps To Fill Indian Army JAG Entry Application Form:
- Firstly candidates are required to open official website of organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2018.
- Now, contenders need to enter the captcha code for login to home page.
- Then, choose an appropriate link for the post you need to apply.
- Thereafter, read the Indian Army JAG 22 Course Entry Scheme advertisement carefully and check your eligibility before applying.
- Eligible candidates can further press ‘Registration’ tab to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry 2018.
- Now fill Indian Army JAG 22 Registration form with required and correct information.
- Press ‘apply online’ tab and new page will open.
- Press ‘apply’ link and Fill Indian Army JAG Online Application Form with required details like -personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB.
- Press ‘save & continue’ tab.
- Now you will move to page ‘Summary of Information’, where you can check & edit previous given details.
- Press ‘submit’ tab and take print out of application form for future use.
Indian Army JAG 22 Entry Scheme Dates:
|JAG 22 Cut Off||55% marks in LLB graduation degree|
|JAG 22 SSB Interview Date||From Nov 2018|
|JAG 22 Merit List||March 2019|
Final and Important Note:
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to grab rest details of Indian Army JAG Entry 2018. Candidates can follow us on face book and Google Plus to know latest updates of Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army SSC Recruitment||Indian Army NCC Recruitment|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Coaching Classes for Defence||Latest Recruitment|