Indian Army JAG Entry
An online employment notification has professed as Indian Army JAG Entry to enroll proficient aspirants for Short Service Commission SSC (NT) Course under 20th Scheme. Organization is in search for married/unmarried men and unmarried women who are having law graduate degree and fulfill all norms of institution. This is great opportunity for both men & women to apply for Indian Army JAG course. Willing applicants can apply for Indian Army Course by submitting their application form prior 23-08-2017. Acquire all information about Indian Army JAG Entry 2017 from this page.
Content of the page:
Applicants having inner desire to serve the nation may apply for Indian Army Jag Recruitment prior Indian Army Jag Recruitment. Applying aspirants have to qualify various selection stages of recruitment process like Physical Standard, Medical exam or Interview. To attain more details about Indian Army JAG Entry 2018 such as Indian army graduate entry, eligibility criteria, applying process you may have a glance on below of this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Army JAG Entry
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Closing Date of Applying||23-08-2017|
Indian Army SSC Vacancy:
|Category||Total no. of vacancies|
Contenders applying for Indian Army Job should have LLB Degree (three year professional after graduation of fiver year after 10+2 examination) with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Age Limitation for Indian Army Jobs:
Applicants applying for Indian Army Vacancies should be between 21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 91 and not later than 01 Jan 97).
Get PDF: Indian Army JAG Entry Notification
Pay & Allowances:
- Contenders who get successfully selected for Indian Army JAG Entry will receive stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m
- On completion of training, you will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank as per Indian Army Notification.
Selection Process for Indian Army Vacancy:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason.
- Subsequent to screening of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, aspirants need to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, through the link forwarded via email.
- Those who get selected depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- There are two stage selection procedure. Aspirants qualifying Stage I will undergo Stage II.
- Contenders qualifying in Stage II will undergo medical examination.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Point to be noted:
- In case of candidates belonging to the North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.
- If you belong to Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms.
- Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy.
Permanent Body Tattoos:
You may refer notification regarding the same.
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Push Ups-13 Nos
- Sit Ups-25 Nos
- Chin Ups 6 Nos
- Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Steps to Fill Indian Army Online Application form:
- Firstly candidates are required to open official website of organization that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Press on “Notifications” displayed at middle of home page.
- Now, you may press on “JAG(Men) – 20” link accessible over there.
- Thereafter, read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility before applying.
- Select suitable online apply link.
- Fill Indian Army Application form with necessary information as needed.
- After that, Upload scanned images of their photographs as per requirements.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of Indian Army form.
- Acquire a print out of it for future need.
|Last date for submission of online application||23-08-2017|
You may go through its Official Link to get complete details about Indian Army JAG Entry 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|