Indian Army JAG Entry
Newest notification has been asserted by Indian Army titled as Indian Army JAG Entry!!! The organization is soon going to release applications for Short Service Commission SSC (Non-Technical) 21st JAG Entry (Men & Women) Oct 2018 Course for Law Graduates. Candidates who want to enhance their career through Indian Army JAG Jobs they must apply for Indian Army JAG Entry 2018 through proper mode.
Key Contents Of This Page
Indian Army is looking for young law graduates to fill the vacant posts in concerned discipline. Candidates who are interested in these jobs they can first ensure their eligibility through this page. Candidates after ensuring their eligibility can follow the below mentioned guidelines to fill online application form before the last date and that is 13.02.2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about Indian Army JAG Entry 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army JAG Entry
|Organization name||Indian Army|
|Registration Dates||16.01.2018 to 13.02.2018|
IA JAG Vacancy Details:
Short Service Commission SSC (Non-Technical) 21st JAG Entry (Men & Women) Course for Law Graduates
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment they must score 55% marks in LLB graduation degree (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2). Aspirant must also be registered withBar council of India/ State. Those who have completed their studies from unrecognized university Bar council of India are not considered to be eligible.
We Have More Job Opportunities For Graduates: Check Now
Age of the candidates applying for Indian army SSC non-technical recruitment shall be in between21-27 years. Reserved categories will get age relaxation as per the norms of the Government of India.
Salary Details for Indian Army JAG Recruitment:
Candidates who get selected for Indian Army SSC Law Graduates recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as per the norms of the organization and by the GOI consequent to recommendations of 7th pay commission.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of screening of applications and personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection. Merit List will be prepared based on marks achieved by the candidates in their overall selection rounds.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Indian Army JAG Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Recruitment” tab
- Now on reaching new page hit on “JAG” to read the notification
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read out the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms, then hit “Apply/Login” and then hit on “Registration”
- After hitting applying link, candidates have to follow the instructions and then fill the online registration form
- After that your profile will get opened and you can hit on “Apply online” to process the application
- Then hit on Continue option and fill the details in the form
- After that upload scanned copy of your relevant documents
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here>> Indian Army JAG Entry Notification
Dates to submit Indian Army JAG online application: 16.01.2018 to 13.02.2018
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to grab rest details of Indian Army JAG Entry 2018. Candidates can follow us on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Indian Army NCC Recruitment|
|Indian Army Salary||Free Job Updates|
|How To Join Army After Graduation||Employment News This Week Highlights|