Indian Army NCC Recruitment
Applications are invited from Unmarried male and female candidates for Indian Army NCC Recruitment. Willing candidates (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)can apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 45th course latest by 02nd August, 2018.
The application process for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018 will be executed though online mode only. Applicants need to follow the registration process in order to fill Indian Army Application Form. The direct link to register for Indian Army Jobs is provided below.
Highlights of the Page:
The applicants need to be physically and mentally fit and free from any disability in order to participate in Indian Army Recruitment process. They need to qualify the final medical examination in order to be considered for final selection.
In order to grab detailed information in relation to Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018, check this page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Get here the important details like vacancy details, eligibility, applying procedure, last date, etc.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Indian Army NCC Recruitment
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 45th Course
Distribution of Vacancies:
- NCC Men: 45
- NCC Women: 05
Educational Qualification Required:
- Applying aspirant must hold a degree in any discipline scoring at least 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates who are currently in their final year can also apply provided they have score 50% marks in previous years of the Degree course.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Physical Standards for Indian Army NCC Recruitment:
Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cm with correlated weight and that for the women candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg.
Tattoos: No permanent tattoo is permitted on the body. To read the complete tattoo policy visit official website of the Indian Army.
Other Eligibility factors:
The applicant must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Hit Here: Notification for Indian Army Recruitment
Age of the candidates participating in Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018 must not be less than 19 years while the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01 January, 2019.
Salary Structure for Indian Army NCC Recruitment:
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training at IMA and OTA isRs 56, 100/-p.m. On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be of Level 10 and the period of training will not be considered as commissioned service.
- The selection process for Indian Army Recruitment begins with the screening of received applications. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff percentage of marks fixed by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army).
- Further shortlisted candidates will be allotted Selection centers namely, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) through their e-mail.
- Then, the eligible contenders will undergo SSB Interview session at the Selection Centers mentioned above.
- SSB Interview session includes two stages of selection process. Those who clear Stage I will advance to Stage II.
- Clearing the SSB session, candidates will further qualify to appear for the Medical Examination.
- Finally after clearing SSB and the medical examination, joining letter will be issued for the qualifying contenders for training to be held at OTA, Chennai for 49 weeks.
Check Here: 10 Golden Tips For SSB Interview
Instructions to Apply for Indian Army NCC Bharti 2018:
- First of all, hit official link of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now, on the home page move your cursor towards ‘Officers Selection’ section and select ‘Notifications’ option.
- The new page will display a list of latest notifications in relation to Indian Army Recruitment 2018.
- Press “Short Service Commission NCC (SPL) Entry Men/Women – 45” link.
- Notification for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the complete notification and ensure all the requirements necessary to apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment.
- Now, the eligible candidates can proceed for the online application process for Indian Army Jobs.
- Go back to the previous page and hit ‘Officers Entry Apply/ Login’ link then select “Registration” option.
- Enter the correct information in Indian Army NCC online application form and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future requirements.
Hit Here: Indian Army NCC Recruitment Apply Online
Following is the list of documents/certificates (self attested) to be carried along to the Selection Center by the candidates:
- Copy of duly signed application form with self attested photograph.
- Class 10th passing certificate & Marks Sheet for Age proof.
- Intermediate passing Certificate & Marks Sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of NCC ‘C’ Certificate ( In case of NCC applicants)
- Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks.
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution stating that thecandidate is in final year.
- Declaration by the candidate of final year degree course that he/shewill submit the proof of passing by 1st of Apr 2019.
- In case of the Wards of Battle Casualties,submission of other supporting documentsin addition to the documents mentioned above.
Closing date to apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment: 02nd August, 2018 at 12.00 hours.
Concerned candidates are advised to explore the Official Website of Indian Army in order to grab more details about Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Indian Army Salary||Free Job Updates|
|How To Join Army After Graduation||Employment News This Week Highlights|