Indian Army NCC Recruitment
Being the part of largest component of the Indian Armed Forces is the great career starting for the citizen of India…! Those aspirants are informed that Indian Army NCC Recruitment Notification has been released. Applications are invited for 44th NCC Special Entry (Men & Women) Oct 2018 Course (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel). Those who are interested in the said Indian Army jobs need to register themselves by filling Indian Army Application Form. Candidates can also apply against Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018 by following the instructions uttered below.
Talented and career oriented contenders who are interested in applying in Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment are informed that the online registration will be begun from 11/01/2018 to 08/02/2018. Rest details related to Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to check from the below section of this page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Last date to apply||08/02/2018|
NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course
- NCC Men
- NCC Women
Required Qualifications for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
- Those who are willing to apply against latest vacancy in Indian Army must have completed their Graduation with at least 50% marks.
- Moreover, aspirants pursuing the final year are also eligible to apply only if they have scored 50% marks in their 1st and 2nd year of Graduation.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limitation for Indian Army vacancy:
To grab Indian Army NCC Jobs, job seekers have to satisfy age criteria that is minimum age is 19 years and maximum age is 25 years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category as per the norms of the organization.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Salary Given for Indian Army Jobs:
Appointed candidates against Indian Army NCC Vacancy will get their Pay scale according to the 7th pay commission by the management committee of the organization.
Mode Of Assortment for Indian Army vacancies:
Written test / physical ability test / Medical Examination and interview will be organize to select the best and proficient candidates for Indian Army NCC Vacancies and appliers need to give their best in these rounds. Check standards that are required to be the part of this reputed organization from below tuned image.
You May Read This:
Procedure To Apply for Indian Army NCC Bharti 2018:
- Visit the official website of organization that is www.davp.nic.in
- Press app link according to the post you want to apply from the appeared home page.
- Read all the details carefully and completely which is mentioned in Indian Army NCC Notification.
- Eligible candidates need to go back to the previous page and hit on apply online tab
- Fill in Indian Army NCC online application form carefully
- Upload documents and certificates as per the requirement.
- Finally, take a print out of filled up application and keep it safe for further usage
Get Here>> Indian Army Recruitment Notification PDF
- Starting date for online registration is 11/01/2018
- Last date to register online is 08/02/2018
Candidates who are interested in Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018 can get further details with the help of Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Indian Army Salary||Free Job Updates|
|How To Join Army After Graduation||Employment News This Week Highlights|