Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment
Applications are invited from Indian male candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment. Applicants, interested to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment as Navik (domestic branch) 10th entry for 01/2019 batch can apply from here.
Before applying towards Indian Coast Guard Navik 10th Entry Jobs, aspirants are advised to go through Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification completely to know the eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates can further apply online from 15-10-2018 onwards.
Overview Of This Page
Apply For Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 01/2019 Batch
Applicants can fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form via online mode only. Filled Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form must be submitted through online mode on or before the closing date that is 29-10-2018.
Applicants can gather more detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018 by going through details provided in this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy:
Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry
Education Required For Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs:
Candidates, who are interested to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment, have to go through educational norms in detail because it is necessary to satisfy all conditions. Individual must have done 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Limit For Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancies:
Age of applying candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Job Vacancy should be between 18 to 22 years as on 01-04-2019i.e. born between 01 Apr1997 to 31Mar 2001, both dates are inclusive. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Procedure:
To screen the eligible candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of following rounds. Those, who will get qualified in all the rounds will be finally appointed for applied posts.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Recruitment medical examination (Preliminary)
Get Here Detailed: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T shirt, Trouser, socks, etc). Qualifying PFT as per standards prescribe and given below is compulsory.The PFT will consist of:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups ( UthakBaithak )
- 10 Push up.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height: Minimum height is 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentages acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal
Salary Structure For Indian Coast Guard Navik Job:
Candidates selected for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 01/2019 Batch will be offered Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is Rs.21700/- (Pay Level-3), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs.47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Centres:
The recruitment Zones and Examination Centre for different states are as given below:-
Process To Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply forIndian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 is to login to official website that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now, follow “New Events” section that is given in left side.
- Under that, press suitable link for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 01/2019 Batch.
- By pressing appropriate link, Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in Indian Coast Guard Navik Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it and hit submit tab.
- Also, take the hard copy of Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Form for future use.
You Can Also: Get Latest Defence Jobs
- Starting date to apply online: 15-10-2018
- Last date to apply online: 29-10-2018
Applicants are advised to go through the Indian Coast Guard Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss any latest update related to Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card|
|Latest Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|