Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Online applications are invited by Indian coast guard from eligible Indian men for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018. Those who are interested in vacancies of Navik at 10+2 Entry 01/2019 Batch must go through the Advt and apply online before the closing date.
Candidates are requested to go through the official notice which is provided by the organization for candidates to ensure whether they are eligible for the job as per the requirements of Indian army. Applicants if eligible are required to apply within 01-07-2018 to 10-07-2018.
This Page Includes:
Get 01/2019 Batch Navik Vacancy Details Here!!!
Contenders shall ensure that all data is checked before they are applying and submitting the online application form. They have to go through a tough selection procedure as decided by the selection committee of the organization to get selected for the post of Navik.
Applicants can gather more detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 by going through the content provided in this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Post name: Navik
Educational Qualifications Required:
Contenders willing to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment must have passed10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age limitation for the Indian Coast Guard Navik appliers is minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years of ageas per the norms of the organization.
Those applicants who will get selected for the post of Navik in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.Rs.21, 700/- towards their service.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Procedure:
Selecting criteria of the organization is decided and conducted by the screening authority as mentioned below:
- Shortlisting criteria
- Written examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Recruitment medical examination (Preliminary)
Get Here Detailed: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the Indian Coast Guard official website that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Go through “New Events” section and hit the suitable link for “Advertisement of Navik (GD) – 01/2019 Batch” and go through the notification carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if they are found eligible, meeting all the requirements, then go back to previous page and press the appropriate “Link for Online Application of Navik (GD)”.
- On hitting the prescribed link, they will be navigated to a new page where they need to go through entire terms and conditions and continue the online process.
- After that they need to fill the required details in the space provided their correctly and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Applicants are advised to take print out of the duly submitted online application form for future use.
Apply Here: Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form
Candidates, who will get selected for recruitment medical examination, must have attain following standards as per the requirements:
- Height: Minimum 157 cms.
- Chest: Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age
- Visual Standard:6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye)
More Than 1,000 Vacancies: Grab Latest Defence Jobs
Last date to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment: 10-07-2018
Applicants are advised to go through the Indian Coast Guard Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss any latest update related to Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card|
|Latest Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|