Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
New job openings for 10th Entry 02/2018 Batch via Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Advertisement. As per the advertisement, the organization is inviting online applications to fill the vacant posts of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward).
Candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Coast Guard, they must apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Jobs before the last date. For more details in regards with Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018, candidates can scroll down this page.
Key contents of this page:
Candidate must be eligible for Indian Coast Guard Jobs to apply for the same. So to ensure their eligibility for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, candidates can visit to the official website of the organization.
Last date to submit Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Application Form 2018 is 16-02-2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page well created by recruitmentresult.com to grab rest details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post name||Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)|
|Last date to apply||16-02-2018|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Domestic Branch|
Qualification Requirement for Indian Coast Guard vacancy 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Notification 2018 they must possess 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of education recognized by Central or State Government.
Check Also: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limitation for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018:
Age of the candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018 shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years as per the norms of the organization.
Age Relaxation for Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs:
Relaxation in age to reserved categories who are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment shall be according to the rules of Government of India as stated below:
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
Check Here: Latest Defence Jobs
Salary Structure for Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancies:
Candidates who will be selected for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Here are some of the benefits to get a job in Indian Coast Guard:
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
- Ration and clothing as per the rules of the organization.
- On retirement, contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents on the basis of Indian Government norms.
Get Here Details of: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in written examination and shortlisted aspirants from the Written Examination will undergo for Physical Standard Test(PFT) and Initial Medical examination (preliminary).
Those who qualified the all these stages will have to clear the interview round after which the final selection of candidates will be done.
PFT will consist of:
|1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.|
|20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|10 Push up.|
Written examination which will be of objective type and cover topics from Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal) subjects.
Following are the documents which the candidates must carry at the time of examination:
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan Card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018:
To fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form, aspirants have to follow the below stated procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Navik that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit “Download” tab which is available in the main menu bar on the home page
- Now on reaching new page various links will get opened on your computer screen and you just have to hit “Recruitment of Navik (DB) (10th Entry) 02/2018 Batch” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, ensure your eligibility from Indian Coast Guard Navik Advertisement
- After reading the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment notification carefully if you saisfy eligibility norms then hit on “Careers@CG” tab, given in menu bar
- Then on reaching new page you have to hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION” link
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the application form same with all the required details as asked such as your name, date of birth etch
- Also you have to upload all the scanned documents, testimonials and certificates along with all the recent passport size photograph and signature
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print out of the form for future use.
Recruitment Zones and Examination Centre For Different States
|Zone||Examination Centres||States –Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh,|
Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh,
Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
|North-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal,|
Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur,
Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,|
Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman
& Nicobar Islands.
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka,|
Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of
Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
Grab Now: Latest 50000+ Government Jobs
Dates to consider:
|Opening Date To Submit Application Form||10-02-2018|
|Closing date to Submit Application Form||16-02-2018|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card Will Be Available from||05-03-2018 to|
|Written Exam will be held in the month of||April 2018|
|After the Completion of written exam, PFT, Initial Medical Examination, final merit list will be declared in the month of||September 2018|
|Training Period will begin from||Oct 2018 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade|
Candidates can check out this Official Link to grab rest details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can also follow this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|