Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Applications are invited from Indian male candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment!!! Registration process for Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 01/2018 Batch is begun from 16/10/2017 to 23/10/2017. Candidates holding even 10th certificate can apply against the Cook and Steward positions. But before applying Indian Coast Guard Navik vacancy, aspirants have to satisfy all norms such as physical standards and many others that are specified below. Go through this page and get all details regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Applicants interested in the said vacancy and willing to apply against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment are informed that they have to get qualified in recruitment rounds that are Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. Candidates can get complete information about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 from this page which is modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Closing Date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment/ Indian Coast Guard Navik Job||16/10/2017 to 23/10/2017|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Details:
Required Qualification for ICG Recruitment 2017:
Capable candidates applying against Indian Coast Guard db Recruitment have to hold 10th certificate with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
You Can Also Check: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limitation for ICG Jobs:
For Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Recruitment, appliers should be resided between 18 years to 22 years and relaxation in upper age will be offered to reserved category by 5 years to SC / ST category, 3 years for OBC candidates will be admissible and for Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years.
Salary Details for Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs:
- Appointed candidates against Indian Coast Guard General Duty Jobs will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation) with additional Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission with other perquisites mentioned in official notification.
Other benefits for Indian Coast Guard Navik jobs:
Candidates who get selected against Indian Coast Guard GD Vacancy will get various other benefits that as given below:
- Ration and clothing as per 7th Pay commission implementation. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
Mode of Hiring for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017:
- Selection of the best job hunters for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written test, physical fitness test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Those who get selected in written exam will find eligible to take part in next round that is Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary)
This written examination is basically an objective type questions from Math’s, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Centre’s:
|Zone||Examination Centres||States -Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|North-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa and Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
You Can Also: Get Latest Defence Jobs
Procedure to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- Log on official website of organization i.e.www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Select “Career@CG” button from the menu bar of the home page.
- From drop-down list you need to press on “Online Application” to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik db Recruitment
- Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form with all mandatory details.
- Upload the photograph and signature and recheck all the filled details in support of educational qualification and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last press submit tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Apply Online >> Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017
Registration link will be open in between: 16/10/2017 to 23/10/2017
For more details regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site Link and for regular updates stay tuned with web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Indian Coast Guard Syllabus|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|