Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has promulgated a job notification in regards to Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment. Organization is looking 10+2 Pass candidates for recruitment to the Entry of Navik (General Duty) for 01/2018 Batch Course in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Those candidates, who are looking forward to work with this reputed organization, can apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form on or before 04-09-2017 till 05:00 p.m
Overview of the page
Aspirants willing to apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Recruitment/ Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment they can submit their applications using online mode. Applicants who are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 they can collect the rest information about this concern through this page of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Closing Date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment/ Indian Coast Guard Navik Job||04-09-2017 till 05:00 p.m|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Details:
Navik (General Duty)
Required Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017:
To apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2017 Recruitment, all the appliers must have passed in 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Limitation for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Jobs:
- The age of job appliers for Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment must be between 18 years to 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST category will get 5 years age relaxations and 3 years for OBC candidates will be admissible.
Salary Details for Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs:
- Those candidates who will be appointed for Indian Coast Guard GD Vacancy will be receiving starting Basic Pay Scale of Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation) with additional Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission.
- Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Other benefits for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017:
- Ration and clothing as per 7th Pay commission implementation. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Centre’s:
Mode of Hiring for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017:
- Engagement of candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment/ Indian Coast Guard General Duty Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, physical fitness test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Qualifying candidates in written exam will only liable to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc
- So, appliers need to perform well in selection process to get hired for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment.
Get Detailed: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests.
- All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consists of,
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
To apply for this Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Recruitment, all the candidates are required to fill the online application, by following the guidelines as settled below.
- Willing appliers for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment are required to log on official website of organization i.e.www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- From homepage you need to hit on “Career@CG” button available on the home page in menu bar.
- From drop-down list you need to press on “Online Application” to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
- Then you have to, strike on “I Agree” option after selecting the post you have applied for as ‘Navik General Duty’.
- Now Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Formas appeared on your digital screen with correct information.
- After that you have to upload the photograph and signature and recheck all the filled details in support of educational qualification and submit it with-in the given time period.
- In the final step you need to retain a copy of filled Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form for future use.
- All the appliers are required to carry their entire original documents along with photocopies of all documents attested i.e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination centre on the date of examination.
To Apply Directly: Press Here
List of required Documents along with Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form:
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents.
- Three copies of pre-filled online Indian Coast Guard Navik e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan Card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC/ST & OBC).
- Further, in case of OBC the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- 10 recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- Date of starting of online application for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment: 26-08-2017
- Last date for submission of Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form: 04-09-2017 till 05:00 p.m.
- Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card: 13-09-2017 to 22-09-2017
Note of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must check this Official Link as available on this page for getting more facts about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017. Applicants can bookmark this page using Control + D to fetch updated info regarding this Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|