Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
A newest opening titled as Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment has been proclaimed by Indian Coast Guard to fill up various post of Navik (General Duty) for 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2017 BATCH. Regarding this online applications are invited from eligible and diligent candidates to fill the stated vacancies. Candidates wish to boost up their career with this reputed organization, may apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017, by forwarding their online application form prior to last date.
This Page Includes:
Willing contenders may grab this chance by submitting their duly filled application in correct format latest by the end date. Applying aspirants can attain other significant details about for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Jobs from this page below that is well indicated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Closing Date||22nd March 2017|
Navik (General Duty)
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Navik post must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
We have More Job Options for 12th Pass out Candidates: Check Now
- Lower age limit of applying candidate must not be below 18 years and upper age should not exceed from 22 years of age i.e. between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates will be admissible.
Download PDF: Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Official Notice
- Aspirants who will be getting hired for Navik (GD) position will be receiving starting Basic Pay Scale of Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation) with additional Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
|North Eastern Zone||Kolkata|
|North Western Zone||Gandhinagar|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair|
Get Details: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Mode of Hiring:
- Consideration of eligible aspirants will be made based on order of merit depending on their performance in written test, physical fitness test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Candidates who will be succeeded in qualifying the written exam will only liable to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- Aspirants, who wish to apply for this latest career opening, are required to fill the online application, by following the guidelines as settled below.
- In order to attain the prescribed application format, willing appliers are required to log on official website of organization i.e.www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- After that, you need to hit on “Opportunities” button available on the home page and go through the instructions carefully for filling the application.
- Now, strike on “I Agree” option after selecting the post you have applied for as ‘Navik General Duty’.
- Fill Online Application Form as appeared on your digital screen with correct information.
- Upload the photograph and signature and recheck all the filled details in support of educational qualification and submit it with-in the given time period.
- Lastly retain a copy of filled application for future use.
- Aspirants are required to carry all the original documents along with photocopies of all documents attested i.e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination centre on the date of examination.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
- Date of starting of online application: 10-03-2017
- Last date for applying online: 22nd March 2017 till 05:00 p.m.
- Download Admit Card: 02-04-2017 to 11-04-2017
Candidates must check the Official Notification Link as available on this page for getting more facts about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017. Applicants can bookmark this page using Control + D to fetch updated info regarding this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|