Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
Indian Coast Guard has declared a notice as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 for filling up the vacancy of the Yantrik. Candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy should fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is given below.
|Last date to apply||09th March 2015|
If you want to get further details about Indian Coast Guard Jobs you should check the below given details that are well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates should have completed Matriculation and have three years Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical/ Electronic Engg with 60% in aggregate from Board/Institute recognized by Board of Central/State Government.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs 2400 Grade pay as salary per month.
Age of the applier should not less than 18 years and more than 22 years. 5 years relaxation is given to the CS/ST Candidates and 3 years to the OBC candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the
- Cut off
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site, which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Go to the link ‘career @ CG’ and select the link ‘online application’ from the list.
- Select your gender and post for which you are applying.
- Press the ‘I agree’ tab.
- Fill the online application form and upload documents if required.
- Press the submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
- Last date to apply: 09th March 2015
- Admit card will be available from: 20th March 2015
- Test will be held in: Mar/Apr 2015
- Result will be available in: July 2015
Note: for more details you can check Official Notification.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
An employment advertisement has been published as Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Group C vacancies for the post of MTS, Engine Driver and Assistant Store Keeper. Candidates who are willing to grasp these openings can apply on or within 45 days from date of advertisement.
|Post name||Group C Posts|
|Last date||Within 45 Days|
Candidates who want more information regarding Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 you need to scroll down the page that is recruitmentresult.com. which is created for you.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Store Keeper||03|
Qualification and Age Limit:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit (in years)|
|1||Engine Driver||Matriculation Or Equivalent And Certificate Of Engine Driver From Recognized University||18 to 30|
|2||Assistant Store Keeper||Matriculation Or Equivalent||18 to 27|
Attention Please: Relaxation in age limit is available as per Government norms.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade pay for different posts is uttered below:
|Post Name||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Rs.1900|
|MTS (Sfaiwala)||Rs. 1800|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their
- Written test (objective type)
- Trade test
How Can I Apply?
- Candidates need to send the application through ordinary post
- Attach all relevant certificates with form as educational mark sheet, experience certificate etc.
- Send the application form at below said address.
Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West),
Post Box No.-09,
Closing date of receipt of application: within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Note: Aspirants can get further information from Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On