Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014
Indian Coast Guard has announced a notice about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014 for filling Asst Commandant Post. Interested candidates must apply through online mode. Job seekers who want to make their career in government sector; they must fill Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2014 in correct manner lasted by 16th October 2014.
|Last date to apply online||16th October 2014|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing rest of the information about Indian Coast Guard vacancies 2014 such as qualification, age, selection, how to apply and many more in the below section.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in concerned specialty of recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education / hold an Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate in the relevant discipline as per the post applied.
|Name Of The Posts||Age (Born between including 5 Years relaxation)|
|General Duty||01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive)|
|General Duty (Pilot)||01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive)|
|Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical/Electronics)||01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive)|
Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/- as monthly remuneration will pay to selected candidates. The reimburse scales for the different ranks will be mentioned as follows:-
|Rank||Reimburse Scale||Grade Pay|
|Asst Comdt||Rs. 15600-39100||Rs. 5400|
|Dy Comdt||Rs. 6600|
|Comdt||Rs. 37400-67000||Rs. 8700|
|ADG (HAG-II)||Rs. 67000 – 79000||—-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Final Exam, Medical Examination, Merit List.
How to Apply?
- Firstly candidates must log in the official site of the organization which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Opportunities’ section situated on the home page.
- Choose the appropriate link from the notifications.
- Mention all details in form, upload the scanned copies of testimonials and submit it within given time period.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre
Indian Coast Guard Selection Board,
A-1, Sector -24, Opposite HCL Technologies,
Dist – Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP – 201301
Indian Coast Guard Store Depot,
CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station,
GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 13
|Starting Date To Apply Online||13th October 2014|
|Closure Date To Apply Online||16th October 2014|
|Admit Card Will Be Available On The Official Website From||20th October 2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check the Official Advt. to collect more details.