Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has depicted a job notification regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from male Indian nationals for recruitment to the Posts of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against Indian Coast Guard Job as soon as possible.
Interested candidates can apply online by filling application form from official site. Candidates need to fill the application form on or before the closing date which is represented below. Acquire full information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 check below section of this page written by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Last Date for Online Applications||10th July 2016|
Navik (General Duty)
Candidates must have completed 12th standard with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Jobs After 12th Class – Check Here
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years that is between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1999
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs.5200 –20200 along with Rs. 2000 Grade Pay. In addition, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will be admissible.
- Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
Process to apply for Indian Coast Guard Online Application:
- First of all candidates visit the official site of organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Opportunities” section and hit the link.
- Applicants must read the advertisement carefully to know the eligibility criteria and other requirement for filling “Online Application”.
- Fill Online Application Form with all relevant information without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date for Online Applications: 10th July 2016
- Date of Exam: Aug/Sep 2016 (Tentatively)
For more detail regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through this Official Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Advt – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|