Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacancies of General Duty Officers, Pilots and Engineers posts. Applicants who want to make their career in government sector against Indian Coast Guard Vacancies may apply by filing online application form on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||General Duty Officers, Pilots and Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||10th Jun 2015|
To get relevant details about Indian Coast Guard Jobs you may visit continue this page of recruitmentresult.com and apply by following all instructions carefully.
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Gender:
|General Duty||Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics||Men|
|Technical branch (Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical/ Electronics)||(i) BE/ BTech Degree with 60% marks in Aggregate.
(ii) 60% marks in Physics and Maths in 12th class or three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
|Pilots (CPL holders)||12th class pass with 60% marks and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot license (CPL) approved by DGCA on the Date of registration.||Men and Women|
|General Duty (Women)||Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks||Women|
Applicants who will be selected will get impressive salary per month from organization.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|General Duty||01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995 (both dates inclusive)|
|01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1997 (both dates inclusive)|
|Technical branch (Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical/ Electronics)||01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995 (both dates inclusive)|
|Pilots (CPL holders)||01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1997 (both dates inclusive)|
|General Duty (Women)||01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995 (both dates inclusive)|
Selection of applicants against advt. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015-2016 will be done on basis of their performance in examination.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant & Other Posts:
- First of all go to official site that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Select tab ‘career@CG’ from top menu bar.
- Choose ‘officer entry’.
- Select post for which you want to apply.
- Fill online application and upload documents if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application for future reference.
Last Date to Apply: 10th June 2015
Note: you may check this Official Notification to get more details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015-2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
Indian Coast Guard is offering a challenging and inspiring career in different branches regarding Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer Position in the rank of Assistant Commandant for which it has published a notification as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015. Job hunters who wish to establish their career in an Armed Force of the Union may apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Notice before the closing date.
|Name of Post||Assistant Commandant|
|End date to submit Application Form||10th June 2015|
Other significant details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limitation, how to apply, selection method etc are well described below by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Branches:
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot/Navigator/Observer)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders
- General Duty(Women)
Job Seekers should have completed Bachelor degree/Intermediate/Engineering Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
Applying contenders should have born between:
- General Duty: 01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995
- General Duty (Pilot/Navigator/Observer): 01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1997
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical): 01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995
- Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders: 01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1997
- General Duty(Women): 01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995
Organization will pay Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs 5400/- to contenders being hired for Post of Assistant Commandant.
Selection of entitled contenders is based on performance in tests conducted by Indian Coast Guard.
Process to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015:
Applicants may follow below simplified instructions to apply:
- To fill up “Online” application, contenders need to visit the Website which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in .
- Press on “opportunities” button. Now, select the advertisement related to Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- (01/2016 Batch).
- Then select the post for which you want to apply for.
- Hit on ‘I Agree’ button and you will get ‘Online Application’ displayed on screen.
- Then Proceed, by filing the details in an Application (All Star (*) marked entries are necessary to be filled).
- On completing details in an Application Form, recheck it carefully once before its final submission.
- On successful submission of filled in form online, a unique Application/Registration number is generated. Applicants should note down this number for future use and to get a print out of admit card.
- Take two print outs of submitted Application Form. Both hard copies of Application should be duly signed with photo and should be carried by candidate to the recruitment centre.
Last date to submit Application Form: 10th June 2015
Note: Visit Official Advt to know more information related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
Indian Coast Guard, Kolkata is looking forward to appoint skilled and proficient individuals in concern of Advertisement published as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of Store Keeper and other posts on deputation/ direct recruitment basis. Eligible Job Hunters may apply by forwarding the Application Form within 45 days from the date of publication of an advertisement.
|Closing date to receive Application Form||Within 45 days|
You can grab the complete detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, recruitment method, how to apply etc through the info well stated below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Posts and Vacancy Details:
|2||Assistant Store Keeper||03|
Aspirants who wish to grab this opportunity should possess the requisite qualifications as mentioned below:
- Store Keeper: Degree from a recognized University
- Assistant Store Keeper: Matriculation or equivalent
- Welder: Training course in Welding from an ITI
- Sheet Fitter: Apprenticeship in the related field from an Industrial Training Institute or any other recognized Institute
Candidates should have relevant experience in the related field as per the Post applied for.
Applying contenders should have an age limit of 18 to 27 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Relaxation in an Age will be provided to reserve category as per the rules applicable.
Hired candidates will get a monthly Payband as indicated under:
- For Sr.no. 1 Post: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- For other Posts: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Method of Recruitment:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Applications received and selection of Short-listed candidates will be based on performance in written test/ Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Storekeeper & Other Posts Advt?
Entitled contenders who wish to apply can forward their filled in Application along with bio data, self-attested photo copies of significant certificates and latest passport size photos.
The envelope containing the Application Form and prescribed enclosures should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Store Keeper/ Assistant Store Keeper/ Welder” and send to the address stated below within 45 days.
The Commander, Coast Guard Region (NE),
Sharachi Building, 6th Floor,
Synthesis Business Park, New Town,
Date to Remember:
Last Date to receive Application Form: Within 45 days from the date of publication of an Advertisement.
Note: You can visit the Official Website to collect more details.