Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
A notification about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 has been disclosed by Indian Coast Guard. Application forms invites from responsible and honest job hunters for Yantrik posts. For upcoming notification regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Applicants, keep in touch with us. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online by filling application form before the ending date that is 23rd July 2015.
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd July 2015|
Indian navy was first proposed for establishment of this organization for providing non-military maritime services to the nation. This organization was founded in the year 1978 and there headquarter was situated in New Delhi. It works in close cooperation with Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue, and the Central and State police forces.
You can acquire whole acknowledgement concerning with Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limit, mode of assortment, procedure to apply, important date etc from this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector should have a Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent branch recognized / Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)with 60% in aggregate.
- 5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service
- Age limit of eligible candidates should Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb1994to 31 Jan 1998.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview, conducting by the selection members of organization.
Procedure to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Contenders who want to make their Career in Government sector can apply online against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment by following above mentioned steps.
- Firstly, job hunters must log on to official web portal that is http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- On home page, go to “opportunities” button which is visible on top menu bar.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik – 01/2016 batch (3years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronicsand Telecommunication Engineering)
- Then select appropriate branch in which you want to apply
- Fill an application form correctly with all significant information.
- At last, submit an application form on successful submission of the online application a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the admit card
- Last Date Of Apply Online: 23rd July 2015
- Availability of admit card: 31 July to 10 August 2015
Note: To get further details related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, you may go through this Official Link. Candidates you can bookmark this page, for obtaining latest updates concerning with Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016. We keep updating this page with all latest information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On