Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has depicted a job advertisement regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. Applications are invited from young and dynamic Indian candidates for filling up post of Navik (General Duty) for 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2017 BATCH. Applicants, who want to build up their career in this organization, may apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, by submitting online application form before the last date ends.
Highlights of Page:
Interested candidates may apply by filling the online application form before the last date that is well specified below. The team of recruitmentresult.com has provided the entire details related to Indian Coast Guard jobs on below of this page.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Closing Date to Apply||22nd March 2017|
Navik (General Duty)
Contenders must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
- Applying candidates must attain the minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years of age i.e. between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates will be admissible.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Official Notification
- Appointed contenders Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (GD) is Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation) with additional Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Get Details: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
|North Eastern Zone||Kolkata|
|North Western Zone||Gandhinagar|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair|
- The selection of the aspirant will be based on order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +_10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Visual Standard. 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Procedure to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Job appliers may apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment by filling the online application, by following the steps as given below.
- For getting application form candidate need to visit the official website of organization i.e.www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now on home page hit on “Opportunities” button and read all the instructions carefully for filling application.
- After that, hit on “I Agree” button by selecting the post you have applied for as ‘Navik General Duty’ and must Fill Online Application Form with exact information.
- Then, upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively along with essential documents and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future use.
- Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents attested i.e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination.
- Commencement Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2017
- Last date for applying online: 22nd March 2017 till 05:00 p.m.
- Download Admit Card: 02-04-2017 to 11-04-2017
Note: You can go through Official Notification Link for getting more facts about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Applicants can bookmark this page using Control + D to fetch updated info on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|