Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
10th Entry (Navik) Vacancies Notification has been circulated by Indian Coast Guard titled as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Cook and Steward. Those candidates who want to enhance their career in Ministry of Defence must grab this latest job opportunity. Candidates first have to ensure their eligibility and then apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Highlights of this page:
Indian Coast Guard is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of 10th Entry (Navik). Candidates who are interested in this Indian Coast Guard Jobs can apply through online mode by visiting to the official website of the organization on or before its closing date that is 23/10/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post name||10th Entry (Navik)|
10th Entry (Navik)
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy shall possess 10th passed from recognized Board of Education recognized by Central/State Government with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age of the candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancies shall not be below 18 and should not be above 22 years as on 01 Apr 2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2017 Vacancies shall be able to receive Rs. 21700/- per month of salary + Dearness Allowance and other incentives based on duty/place of posting.
Get Here >> Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to carry the following self attested three copies of pre-filled online Indian Coast Guard Navik e-admit card with latest photograph at the time of written examination:
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan Card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- 10 recent color passport size photographs with Blue background.
First of all candidates will get shortlisted through screening of application form and then those shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination. Those candidates who successfully qualify written examination then will be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam
The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The Physical Fitness Test comprised of:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Check Here: Physical Standards For Indian Navy
- Height – Minimum 157 Cms
- Chest – Minimum 5 Cms expansion
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age
- Hearing – Normal
- Visuals Standards – 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official site of the organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “News and Event/Opportunities” section and choose suitable link related to Recruitment of Navik (DB) (10th Entry) 01/2018 Batch.
- Now on reaching new page read the eligibility details carefully
- After reading the eligibility details hit on ‘I Agree’ tab and ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Now, fill the online application for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Jobs with all complete details in accurate manner.
- After filling the details, must be uploaded photograph and signature in jpeg format/ required documents and certificate.
- Finally, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and now take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Application form for future reference.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Last Date to submit online application form: 23-10-2017
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get rest details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|