Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
An advertisement related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has been declared by Indian Coast Guard. Fanatical and hard working participants may apply against vacancies of Storekeeper/MTS & Other Posts in different disciplines. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 and must submit the prescribed application form with-in 30 days from the date of publication of official advertisement.
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||With-In 30 Days|
Applicants can acquire whole acknowledgement concerning with Indian Coast Guard Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limit, mode of assortment, procedure to apply, important date etc from this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name|
|2||Assistant Store Keeper|
|3||Motor Transport Driver|
|4||Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)|
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts: Applicants must have Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions with working experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store of a govt department or public sector undertaking.
- For Other Posts: Candidates who want to apply should be 10th passed from concern board or school and should have relevant working experience (If required).
You may Also Check:- Jobs By Qualification
Job hunters who will be appointed against these vacancies will get pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month with excellent grade pay.
- Applier’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 27 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Jobs:
Job hunters will be selected as per performance of candidates in the rounds conducted by the organization which is shown below. Appliers who will perform well may grab this chance. No any allowances will be admissible for selection process.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
|Interview Preparation Tips||Check Here|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Check Here|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Applicants may fetch the format of application form from official website which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now hit on “Careers@CG” from menu bar and select appropriate job link.
- Then must read full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents and affix their recent colour photographs at provided place.
- At last filled application completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address and envelope should be super scribed as “Application For the Posts of ________”.
To the Commander,
Coast Guard Region (A&N),
Port Blair, Post Box No. 716,
Head (PO), Port Blair – 744 102, A & N, Islands
Last Date To Submit Application Form: With-In 30 Days from the date of publication of official advertisement.
To get info abut Indian Coast Guard Recruitment you may check this Official Link. Stay connected with us to get details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Syllabus||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Current Affairs Updates|