Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2014
- Indian Navy has published an advertisement as Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2014 for the batch 337. So candidate who are inspire through Indian Navy may apply online.
- Job hunters who fulfill eligibility criteria they must apply through online mode only on or before 20th June 2014 and after that send the printed copy of the filled form at the concerned address on or before 27th June 2014.
- Recruitmentresult.com is unfolding all the important details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 in the underneath section of this page.
Name of the Post
For the post of sailor only Unmarried Male Indian Citizens are eligible.
Candidate should have qualified 10+2 with Maths & Physics from recognized Board/University.
Applicant must have atleast one of these subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
Applicant’s age should be lie between 01 Feb1995 to 31 Jan1998.
Mode of selection:
Applicant will be short listed on the basis of merit on their fabulous performance in written test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Shortlisted entrants will get the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-.
How To Apply?
- Desirous aspirants are able to fill the application form through the online process form the official website that is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Fill the application form by press on the “Sailors Entry” without making any mistake then submit it after review.
- After that takes the printout of the fill form and sent it through Ordinary post within a sealed envelope super subscribed as “Online AA Application-137batch&10+2percentage…… at the specified address
- Candidate also attach all necessary documents/ certificates & oneself addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed
“POSTBOXNO.476, GOL DAK KHANA,
GPO, New Delhi-110001”
- Opening date of apply online through website: 10 June 2014
- Last date for registration of online application is 20 Jun 2014.
- Closing date of receipt of printed copy of online application: 27 June 2014
- Selected list will be available on: 27 Dec 2014
Note: for more detail candidates are advised to check the Official Link.