Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
Indian Navy has promulgated a recent advertisement entitled as Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch course starting from February 2018. For applying against Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017, you have to submit online application from before 04 -06-2017 as mentioned in Indian Navy Advertisement.
This page includes
Fulfill your dreams by becoming a part of Indian Navy. As per notification, you need to fulfill eligibility criteria before applying for Indian Navy SSR Vacancy. Recruitment panel is going to conduct Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Medical Exam in order to hire proficient aspirants for Indian Navy Jobs. You can acquire all details about Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017 by going down through this page, well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Closing Date of Online Submission of Application forms||04/06/2017|
Indian Navy Vacancy:
Sailors for Artificer Apprentice
In order to apply for Artificer Apprentice Jobs, you should possess 10+2 or equivalent with Maths & Physics along with minimum one of these subjects as Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from a recognized board/ institute with good academic record.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Aspirants who are going to apply for SSR Jobs should born between 01 Feb 97 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive in it). Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the norms of institution.
Applied aspirants are required to pay Rs 60/- as application fees for getting registered for Indian Navy AA Vacancy.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment: Download PDF
Salary: All the shortlisted aspirants for Indian Navy Jobs are going to receive stipend of Rs 5700 pm during initial training period. After the end of training tenure, you will get overwhelming amount of Rs 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC).
Promotion benefits: For the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major), aspirants will receive Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC) as per the rules and regulations of institution.
Mode of Selection:
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment Panel will organize written test, physical fitness test and medical exam so as to check the knowledge and analytical skills of applying aspirants. Subsequent to it, Final merit list will be prepared containing the names of selected contenders. Get all details about Selection Rounds from this table.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
|Written Test||The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.|
|The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.|
|The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.|
|Duration of examination will be one hour.|
|The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.|
|PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable under it.|
|Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.|
|Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.|
|The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.|
|Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination” and final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.|
|Category||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
- As per the norms of institution, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e, from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand.
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not permissible.
Procedure to fill Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Online Application Form:
Follow the steps listed here so as to apply Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment.
- Have a sight at official website of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Home page will appear in front of you. Go under “Career & Jobs” section at the menu bar.
- Now, you have to select “Become a Sailor” link. After that, you have to choose “SSR” Link listed under it.
- Within few seconds, new page will appear on your screen enclosing all crucial information regarding Sailor Jobs.
- It’s the time to go through eligibility criteria. If you fulfill it, then register yourself with your E-mail Id, if not registered already.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and tap on “Current Opportunities”.
- By putting your cursor on “Apply” button, you need to fill Form completely.
- Attach all documents as required. Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
- Once again, confirm all the details whether they are correct.
- At last, tap on submit option in order to get registered. Don’t forget to take a print out of it for future purpose.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
- Last date to fill online application form: 04 /06/2017
Follow Official Link to fetch more details regarding Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2018. To know more about Indian Navy Batch 02/2017 Admit Card, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|