Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 2014
Indian Navy has announced a notification for the Recruitment of 136 Artificer Apprentice (AA) posts. Eligible applicants may fill the Indian Navy Application form 2014 before the last date.
Applications are invited from the well qualified job seekers for the Artificer Apprentice vacancies in Indian Navy. Those job hunters who are eager to apply for this recruitment they can fill the online application form before the 20th December 2013.
Other relevant details related to this Advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned in the below section which are being publicized by our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice recruitment
Applicants must have completed graduation / 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university / board.
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 1st August 1994 to 31st July 1997
- Age relaxation for the reserved category job fighters will be applied as per the government t norms.
Selected contenders will get the salary of RS. 5,200 – 20,200/-.
Selection of the applicants will be based on written test and physical efficiency test.
How to Apply?
- Applicants may apply for this recruitment through the online mode from the official website which is: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Fill the application form carefully; upload the required documents / certificates with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- After successfully submission of the form aspirants must take a print out of it and send it along with the Xerox copies of the documents at the given address before the closing date.
“Post Box no. 476,
New Delhi -110001”
- Closing Date for online application: 20th December 2013
- Last date for receipt the hard copy of application form: 29th December 2013
- End date for far flung areas: 6th January 2014
For more details about this Advertisement must visit the Official Site