Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
Indian Navy has asserted a recruitment notification regarding Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) -141 batch course commencing February 2017.
Candidates are required to fill the online application form from official site and submit it before the last date and after that send print out of online application form to below mentioned address. For more information regarding Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2016 go through below section of this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|End Date for Online Application||19th June 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications||27th June 2016|
Sailors for Artificer Apprentice
Aspirants must have completed 10+2/ or equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Biology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science from well recognized Board.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2000 and (Both dates inclusive).
The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- plus MSP of Rs 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay of Rs 1400/- plus DA.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment:
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Sep/Oct 16 would be required to be downloaded from official site of organization.
- Question paper will be in Hindi & English and of objective type.
- Question paper has 4 sections that is English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Standard of questions will be that of 12th standard.
- Examination duration will be 1 hour.
- Job hunters need to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Authorized military doctors conduct Medical examination as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Applicant’s Minimum height should be of 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest of contenders should be proportionate and Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms
- Aspirant should be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final medical examination of all selected appliers will be done at INS Chilka
Physical Fitness Test (PFI):
- For selection, applicants must Qualifying Physical Fitness Test.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFI will do so at their own risk.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Process to fill Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official website of organization which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Go to ‘career@Navy’ tab, available at top menu bar.
- On home page, check the “Sailor Entry” section and hit on suitable link as per this notification.
- Choose appropriate option to “Apply online Sailors Entry” and fill entire information in application form correctly and carefully.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and it should be of good quality with blue background.
- After filling application form, check it once and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now, Print two copies of application form and One duly signed photocopy along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) 12th mark sheet, domicile should be forwarded to the below mentioned postal address.
- One self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- Stamp affix on the envelope.
Post Box No 476, Gol Dak Khana
GP, New Delhi-110001
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
- End Date for Online Application: 19th June 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 27th June 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Application for Far Flung Areas: 04 July 2016
To get further information regarding Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through this Official Notification.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2016 – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|