Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Engineering/Materials Asst Recruitment notification has been released at official website i.e. www.iocrefrecruit.in. Through Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment, Indian Oil Corporation Limited wants to hire eligible contenders who can handle their duties well.
Candidates interested in Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2018 may apply by submitting theirapplications through proper mode. Last date to apply for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment is 10.03.2018
This Page Includes:
There are 14 Vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant,Junior Materials Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant available in Panipat refinery of IOCL.
To apply against the Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2018 advertisement it is mandatory for candidates to fill up the application before the due date and submit it to the postal address given below.
Rest information about IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2018 is available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Oil Panipat Refinery|
|No of vacancies in Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment||14|
|Last date to apply for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment||10.03.2018|
Indian Oil Corporation Panipat Recruitment Details:
|Name of post||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||8|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV||4|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||1|
|Junior Materials Assistant – IV / Junior Technical Assistant – IV||1|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Eligibility required for Job Openings in:
|Name of post||Qualification required for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment|
|3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.|
Junior Technical Assistant – IV
|3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.|
|Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Engineering|
Assistant Recruitment -IV (Fire & Safety)
Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSCNagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Colour vision normal and Free from – Vertigo problem, disease of heart/lungs/kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye and stammering.
|Junior Materials Assistant – IV|
/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV
|3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation Engg. with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General candidates|
Check Out: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Required for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment:
|Minimum age for Indian Oil Panipat RefineryJob||18 years|
|Maximum age for Jobs in Indian Oil Panipat Refinery||26 years|
Relaxation in age for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment will be given as:
- 5 years for SC and
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years (upto 15 years for SC and upto 13 years for OBC candidates) for PwBD candidates
Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for the IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment will be given their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include:
- HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability),
- Medical Facilities,
- Productivity/ Performance Related Pay,
- Contributory Provident Fund,
- Employees’ Pension Scheme,
- Group Savings Linked Insurance,
- Group Personal Accident Insurance,
- Leave Encashment,
- Leave Travel Concession/LFA,
- Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme,
- House Building Advance,
- Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement,
- Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules.
Check Also: Latest PSU Jobs
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Refinery Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the IOCL Refinery Recruitment written test to qualify for further consideration.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Application fees:
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (nonrefundable) though SBI e- collect only.
- SC / ST / PwBD / EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment Panipat Refinery?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.iocl.com
- After reaching the homepage go to the careers section and then hit on Job Openings tab
- A new page will come out along with various openings
- From the latest job openings section available on next page select and hit on “Recruitment of Experienced Non-executive Personnel at IOCL’s Refineries Division” link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with various vacancy links
- Select and hit on any vacancy in Indian Oil Panipat Refinery you want to apply for and hit on Proceed tab as:
- From the next region select region and then again hit on proceed tab
- Once you hit a new page will come out as:
- Hit on download advertisement and then read all the details carefully and completely
- Afterwards come back to same page and hit on Apply Now tab
- Read the instructions given in IOCL Panipat RecruitmentAdvertisement and then hit on next tab
- Fill up the personal details and then move towards the Qualification tab
- Enter the experience details and then move towards fees details
- Finally after completing the application form hit on Submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and send it to the postal address given below
Download PDF: Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment Official Notice
Get Here>> Link to apply for IOCL Panipat Recruitment
Size of testimonials:
- Scanned copy of your recent color photograph ready for uploading. (Height: 125pixels , Width: 95 pixels, Size : not less than 10 kb, File type: JPG)
- Scanned copy of your signature in black ink ready for uploading. (Height: 40pixels , Width: 150 pixels, Size : not less than 4 kb, File type: JPG)
Important Dates regarding Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment:
|Date Of Opening Of Online Application for IOCL Panipat Recruitment||17.02.2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||10.03.2018|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application Form Alongwith Supporting Documents||24.03.2018|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test||25.03.2018|
|Likely Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result||17.04.2018|
Dy. General Manager (Human Resources),
Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex,
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
Candidates interested in availing more details about Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Find More Jobs in Haryana|