India Post Office Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has been asserted by India Post Office titled as India Post Office Recruitment 2016. Post Office of India is willing to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up various vacancies of Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)/ MTS and others. Applications are invited to this concern from appointment of talented contenders against the advertised posts. Job hunters who wish to fetch this latest job opening may apply for India Post Office Jobs as soon as possible. Aspirants planning for applying against India Post Office Recruitment 2017 must achieve all the latest facts through this page that will be updated time to time.
Contenders willing to grow up their career in government sector may apply for these job openings by submitting their application forms on or before the last date which is well specified below on this page. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide you complete information related to Post Office of India Recruitment. So, aspirants who want to get info regarding same need to scroll down the page and get complete information.
India Post Office Recruitment
|Name of Organization||India Post Office|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date for submission of application form||Mentioned below|
India Post Office Vacancies:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Managing Director
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Mail guard
Wiling aspirants for India Post Office Vacancy must possess 10th /12th/Graduate Degree/ Post- Graduate Degree/ MBA in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions according to the posts.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
The age limit of applier’s for these job openings in government sector should be measured as follows:
- For the positions of Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director: Must not be below than 40 years and their maximum age should be 55 years.
- For other positions: As per norms of organization.
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed appliers for Post Office of India Jobs will get an impressive and handsome salary packages from the organization.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Mode of Selection for Post Office of India Vacancy:
Appliers will be short-listed for these latest government jobs on the basis of screening of applications and then they should appear in test/ Interview which will be conducted by the expert committee of organization.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Read Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to Fill India Post Office Application form:
- Applying candidates for India Post Office Recruitment , firstly need to Log on to official website of organization that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now go to “Opportunities” tab visible at the bottom of home page.
- After that a new page will be opened on your computer screen with different job links you need to choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the information carefully mentioned in the notification and download format of application form.
- Attach all the photo copies of relevant documents and pass port size photo etc.
- Now prepare an envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the post of…………….”
- Complete application should reach to the address tuned below till last date.
Important Dates and Address:
|Post Name||E-mail Address||Postal Address||Important Dates|
|Chief Executive Officer / Managing Directoremail@example.com||Ms. Madhumita Das Director,
India Post Payments Bank Limited, Post Box No: 760, Speed Post Centre Building, Market Road, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi -110 001
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant / Postman/ Mail guard and MTS||-||The General Minager, Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology Mysore-570010||
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director||Download Notification|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant / Postman/ Mail guard and MTS||Download Notification|
You need to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete details related to India Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On