India Post Office Recruitment
An employment notification as India Post Office Recruitment 2016 has been liberated by India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) for appointment in JMG Scale I. This government undertaking has invited online applications from proficient and diligent contenders for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Manager (Territory) post. Stay tuned to this portal for getting updating info regarding India Post Office Recruitment 2017, as we will cover it as soon as possible.
|Organizing Body||India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)|
|Last date for submitting Online Applications||25th October 2016|
Meticulous candidates, who want to join the reputed organization which is wholly owned by Government of India, can apply by submitting their application form in prescribed format on or before date that is tailored below. You can attain all necessary information related to India Post Office vacancy by moving down page which is well framed by troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Assistant Manager (Territory)
Applicant must have possessed Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body as on 01.09.2016.
Apply Now For: More Graduate Jobs
Age limit of the contender must be resided between 20 – 30 years as on 01.09.2016. Relaxation in age to SC / ST candidates will be given up to 5 years, OBC category up to 5 years and person with disability up to 10 years as per norms.
Salary Details for India Post Office Careers:
Candidate who will be considered for the Assistant Manager (Territory) post will be getting the salary of Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 per month.
Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):
- Candidate need to pay Rs. 700/-as application fee those who belong to unreserved category.
- SC/ST/Physically challenged category candidate need to pay only Intimation charges as application fee that is Rs.150.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Applicant will be selected based on initially on Preliminary Examination then on Main Examination and will be finally considered on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Scheme of examination is as follows:
A) Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||No of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
B) Main Examination:
|Name of Tests (Not by sequence)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
How to Apply For India Post Office Recruitment?
- Job seekers, who are interested to apply for the advertised posts, need to visit official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Select the “Opportunity” link that is available at the bottom of the home page.
- A recruitment page will open containing the relevant link and you need to hit on suitable link for getting the advertisement attached with the application form.
- Read the notification completely and then contenders are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ link for application format available at official website.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully without leaving any entry blank with required and mandatory details and upload or affix scanned documents.
- After filling the application form appliers have to hit on the Submit button to finish the process and download or generate hard copy of filled in form by pressing on “Print Application” link.
- Retain this hard copy of application for future reference.
- Last date for On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application: 25th October 2016
- Last date for online Payment of Application Fees: 25th October 2016
- Download of call letters for online examination: 1 week before Online Examination Date
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): December, 2016/ January, 2017
Note: To read other details about India Post Office Jobs, you may open this Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to India Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
India Post Office Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has been asserted by India Post Office titled as India Post Office Recruitment 2016. Post Office of India is willing to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up various vacancies of Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)/ MTS and others. Applications are invited to this concern from appointment of talented contenders against the advertised posts. Job hunters who wish to fetch this latest job opening may apply for India Post Office Jobs as soon as possible. Aspirants planning for applying against India Post Office Recruitment 2017 must achieve all the latest facts through this page that will be updated time to time.
Contenders willing to grow up their career in government sector may apply for these job openings by submitting their application forms on or before the last date which is well specified below on this page. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide you complete information related to Post Office of India Recruitment. So, aspirants who want to get info regarding same need to scroll down the page and get complete information.
|Name of Organization||India Post Office|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date for submission of application form||Mentioned below|
India Post Office Vacancies:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Managing Director
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Mail guard
Wiling aspirants for India Post Office Vacancy must possess 10th /12th/Graduate Degree/ Post- Graduate Degree/ MBA in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions according to the posts.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
The age limit of applier’s for these job openings in government sector should be measured as follows:
- For the positions of Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director: Must not be below than 40 years and their maximum age should be 55 years.
- For other positions: As per norms of organization.
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed appliers for Post Office of India Jobs will get an impressive and handsome salary packages from the organization.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Mode of Selection for Post Office of India Vacancy:
Appliers will be short-listed for these latest government jobs on the basis of screening of applications and then they should appear in test/ Interview which will be conducted by the expert committee of organization.
Read Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to Fill India Post Office Application form:
- Applying candidates for India Post Office Recruitment , firstly need to Log on to official website of organization that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now go to “Opportunities” tab visible at the bottom of home page.
- After that a new page will be opened on your computer screen with different job links you need to choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the information carefully mentioned in the notification and download format of application form.
- Attach all the photo copies of relevant documents and pass port size photo etc.
- Now prepare an envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the post of…………….”
- Complete application should reach to the address tuned below till last date.
Important Dates and Address:
|Post Name||E-mail Address||Postal Address||Important Dates|
|Chief Executive Officer / Managing Directoremail@example.com||Ms. Madhumita Das Director,
India Post Payments Bank Limited, Post Box No: 760, Speed Post Centre Building, Market Road, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi -110 001
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant / Postman/ Mail guard and MTS||-||The General Minager, Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology Mysore-570010||
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director||Download Notification|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant / Postman/ Mail guard and MTS||Download Notification|
You need to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete details related to India Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017.