Candidates having dream to pursue their higher education from abroad must take a look here. The Inlaks Scholarship Scheme has been introduced by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation in order to provide candidates financial assistance for Study Abroad. Candidates interested in Inlaks Scholarship 2018 Scheme for Study Abroad may apply for it by submitting their applications before the last date. For further details regarding the scholarship like How to Apply and Imp Dates candidates may go through this whole page.
Inlaks Scholarships give the chance to youngsters with uncommon ability in any field to widen their vision abroad and enhance their aptitudes to work in the public arena, in this manner making them a future vehicle of progress in their condition. The grants are of two sorts: college courses and particular projects. Further details about the Inlaks Scholarship 2018 are available in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Types of Scholarship
There are two types of Inlaks Scholarship: University Courses and Specific Programmes.
- Aspirant must be an Indian National
- Candidates must be a first class Graduate
- Age of aspirant must be less than 30 years
Inlaks Scholarship for University Courses:
- Tuition fees
- Adequate living expenses
- One-way travel
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Inlaks Scholarship Selection Process
Inlaks Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of:
- Academic Achievement
- The Potential of the Candidate
- The Suitability, of course, project or programs
Afterwards candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. No TA/DA will be given to attend the selection procedure for the scholarship
Interview usually takes place in Mumbai or Delhi in May or in June, in two stages:
Documents to be carried at the time of Inlaks Final Interview
- Photocopy of undergraduate degree and any later degree
- A copy of admission letter
- Statement of Detailed Fees
- Any fee concession/waiver of any other source of funding
Letters from referees
- Participants are suggested to acquire guaranteed external funding for scholarships requirements above $85,000 or equivalent.
- Participants must be able to demonstrate this guaranteed funding for the balance of cost, at the time of interviews (usually in May or June).
- The Foundation has joint scholarship schemes with
- Imperial College (London),
- Royal College of Art (London),
- School of Oriental and African Studies(SOAS)(London).
- Cambridge Trust, Cambridge
- In the case of candidates for these collaborating institutions, the Foundation is able to accept applications without this requirement.
How to apply for Inlaks Scholarship 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.inlaksfoundation.org
- From the homepage appeared select Scholarships
- Afterwards from the new page appeared hit on How to apply tab
- Read all the details given on the next screen and then hit on Download Application form tab
- Take a print out of application form and fill all the details carefully and completely
- Now enclose the application into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Get here>> Inlaks Scholarship Application form
Inlaks Scholarship Address:
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation,
c/o Inlaks India Foundation,
86/87 Atlanta, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
Inlaks Scholarship Contact Details:
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
Candidates willing to attain further details about the Inlaks Scholarship 2018 may also go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|