Instrumentation Limited Recruitment
An advertisement titled Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2016 has been circulated by IL. This organization is looking for young and bright professional for recruitment of Trainees at Palakkad. Contenders who find themselves eligible for Instrumentation Limited vacancy can apply by sending their application form in prescribed format through proper channel. If you don’t want to be late for getting latest updates about Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2017, then stay connected with this page.
It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for latest government jobs in Kerala as they may apply against this advertisement. Willing aspirants may get other details from below section of this page which is well modified by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment
|Organization Name||Instrumentation Limited|
|Last date to submit Application Form||5th September 2016|
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Diploma Trainee||01||Diploma in Instrument Technology with 3 years relevant experience in a precision light engineering industry|
|Multi Skilled Trainee||05 (P&A/IT – 03, F&A – 02)||P&A/IT – Graduate in any discipline with computer
|Draughtsman Trainee||01||Draughtsman (Mech) with 3 year Diploma in relevant field OR Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Draughtsman (Mech)|
|Machinist/ Turner/ Fitter||04||Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Turner/ Machinist/ Fitter|
|Plumber Trainee||01||Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Plumber|
Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Candidate’s age should be more than 35 years as on 01st July 2016. SC /ST /OBC /PH /Ex-serviceman candidates will be given age relaxation as per Government guidelines.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs.8,000/- p.m. for the 1st year. On successful completion of the training, they will be given salary in the scale of Rs.4600-145-5470-155-7640/- per month.
General and OBC candidates should remit an application fee of Rs.200/- through non-refundable Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of M/s. Instrumentation Limited payable at Palakkad. There is no fee for candidates belonging to SC /ST /PH category.
Selection Process for IL Recruitment:
Selection of proficient candidates for Trainees Vacancy will be done based on their qualification and experience mentioned in application forms.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitments Notification
How to Apply?
- Willing contenders can get the format of application form from the official page of Instrumentation Limited that is ilpgt.com
- After visiting to home page, select “Requires Trainees- Advt. No.02/2016” sliding link available below at the menu bar.
- Now read the all details carefully from the page being opened before applying.
- Interested candidates may download the format of application form by pressing ‘application form’ link given against each post name.
- Fill the application form with correct details and attach the photocopies of all original certificates/testimonials in respect of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc. attested by a gazetted officer with it.
- All together must be send by the candidates in an envelope within the prescribed time to below stated address.
The Dy. Manager (P&A),
Personnel & Administration Department,
Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West,
Palakkad – 678623, Kerala State
Check Here: More Jobs in Kerala
Last date to submit Application Form: 5th September 2016
Aspirants may go through with the official notification for acquiring other details regarding the above vacancies.
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|