IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment
Latest job advertisement titled as IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment has been released for Engagement of 381 Apprentices! Indian Oil Corporation is looking for eligible and work oriented individuals to fill Apprentices Vacancy,Process to accept online application form commence from 04.12.2017 and last till 10.12.2017, don’t wait for the last date fill your form by today! You can acquire detailed information of IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 from here!
Highlights Of This Page:
Check your eligibility terms such as essential qualification, age criteria and all other information before applying for Indian Oil Corporation Eastern Region jobs. Candidates can apply against IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 through online mode; we have stated easy steps to fill application form. We advise you to fill the form as soon as possible to avoid inability to open the official website due to heavy traffic. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed information about IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018, so fetch complete notification details from below!
IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment December 2018 Vacancy Details:
Apprentice– 381 Posts
|State wise Vacancy Detail|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018:
Contenders must possess Full time or Regular diploma course in Engineering or any other Full time, regular course in relevant field from a recognized university/institute. With at least 50% marks (in aggregate) for general and other backward classes 45% marks (in aggregate) for Schedule cast and schedule tribe.
Find Here Latest: Engineering Jobs
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and the maximum age are 24 years as on 12.2017.
- Relaxation will be provided to schedule cast candidates up to maximum age of 29 years, and 3 years for schedule tribe up to maximum age of 27 years and 10 years age relaxation to PWD categories candidates.
The recruited contenders will get consolidated stipend as per Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs 2500.00.
Mode of Selection for IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018:
Selection of candidates will be made on-
|Type of Exam||Duration|
|Written test(multiple choice questions)||Two hours|
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The written test and interview would carry a weight age of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
Get here previous year papers: IOCL Placement Papers
Documents needed at the time of uploading on-line application
- Certificate of DOB issued by government of India
- 10thstandard /SSLC /Matriculation certificate / mark sheets
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification
- Signature in black ink.
How to apply against IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 ?
- Foremost step is to visit the official website that is www.iocl.com
- There after go to “What’s New” Section.
- Now hit the link- “Engagement of Apprentices in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region”
- Now again hit the link “Engagement of Apprentices in Indian Oil…”
- This will open the Notification.
- Read all the terms and condition and fulfill all the eligibility norms
- Now, fill the application form with all necessary details by hitting the “Apply Online” link.
- There after recheck the filled application form.
- At, last hit the submit button and take a print out of application form for further use.
|Date of Opening Of Online Application||04.12.2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||10.12.2017|
|Date of Written Test for all disciplines||Updating soon…|
|Dates for Personal Interview for all disciplines||Updating soon…|
Download Here: IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment Notification
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018. You may stay in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|IOCL Scholarship||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||Latest PSU Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|