IOCL Southern Region Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is all set to hire eligible contenders for 350 available Trade Apprentice Jobs. Announcement about IOCL Southern Region Recruitment for the foresaid vacancies has been done through an online advertisement.
Candidates passed Matric with 2(Two) year ITI are eligible to apply for the IOCL Southern Region Jobs. To apply for IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 candidates need to fill up the IOCL Application Form online before the last date i.e. 19.02.2018
This Page Includes:
Those candidates who will apply for the vacancy will undergo through the written test and interview. SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test/interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of mailing address.
Candidates willing to give their career right direction are advised to take this opportunity seriously and apply for IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 as soon as they can. Rest details for IOCL Recruitment 2018 are available here on this page of recruitmentresult.com
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|No of IOCL vacancies||350|
|Last date to apply for IOCL Jobs||19.02.2018|
IOCL Southern Region Vacancy details:
|Name of post||Trade Apprentice|
|Total number of vacancies||350|
IOCL Southern Region Jobs Disciplines:
|Name of post: Trade Apprentice|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||Fitter||79|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||Accountant||70|
Grab Now: Latest 50000 Government Jobs
Eligibility Required for Job Openings inIOCL Southern Region:
Qualification Required for Vacancy in IOCL Southern Region:
- Candidates who have applied for Trade Apprentice Job other than Accountant Discipline must have completed Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(respective trade ) course
- For Accountant post candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- Education through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall not be entertained
- Candidates having higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA / CA/ ICWA, LLB shall NOT be considered
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age required for IOCL vacancy:
|Minimum age required to apply for the vacancy||18 years|
|Maximum age required to apply for the vacancy||24 years|
Relaxations in age will be given as:
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
- 03 years relaxation for OBC Category candidates
- 10 years relaxation for candidates belonging to PWD categories
IOCL Southern Region Salary:
Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
IOCL Southern Region Selection Procedure:
Selection of contenders for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test
Scheme Of IOCL Southern Region Written Test:
|Type of examination||Objective Type Questions|
|Typs of questions||Questions related to respective discipline along with questions related to general knowledge, awareness & Reasoning|
|Nature of examination||bilingual i.e. English & Hindi|
|Time duration||02 hours|
Weightage Of Selection Process:
|IOCL Southern Region Interview||15%|
SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test/interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test/interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
How to apply for IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the website i.e. www.iocl.com
- Go to IOCL Careers and then hit on View more tab
- Go to the right side of new page and hit on Apprenticeship
- Afterwards select “Selection for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentices by IOCL (MD) Southern Region blinker” and you will be redirected to a anew page
- Hit on IOCL Southern Region Recruitment advertisement and read all the details
- After going through the information come back and hit on apply Online
- Fill up the IOCL Southern Region Online Application Form and complete all the details
- Upload all the testimonials according to the size prescribed
- Now recheck the details you have entered in Application form for IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment and then hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up IOCL Southern Region Application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get Here>>IOCL Recruitment Advertisement PDF
Important Requirements while filling up IOCL Southern Recruitment application form:
- Valid E mail ID
- Documents with size less than 100 KB including
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/any Graduation (as applicable)
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent colour passport size photograph
Important Dates regarding Recruitment:
|Date Of Opening Of Online Application||05.02.2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||19.02.2018|
|Written Test Will Be Conducted At Chennai, Hyderabad,Vijayawada, Cochin And Bangalore On||04.03.2018|
Entrance want to avail more information regarding IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Apprentice Admit Card||Latest PSU Jobs|
|IOCL Scholarship||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|