IP University Colleges List
This Page Includes:
- About University
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Top 10 Affiliated Colleges
About the University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University was established in 1998, it has ‘A’ Grade accreditation with NAAC. This university is also awarded by the Platinum Technology Award for worth and excellence in the field of schooling, in Geneva, Switzerland, presented by Otherways Management and Consulting (OMAC).
It is a public, professional campus located in Delhi, India. Established in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating institution of higher education which affiliates a total of 84 institutes in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres.
|Year of establishment||1998|
|Vice- Chancellor||Dr. Anil Tyagi|
|Head Office Address||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Sector – 16C Dwarka Delhi – 110078, India|
University is also provided comfortable canteen to give the students a break after a half day’s hard work. It is one of the most happening spaces in the campus with all the students gathering there to discuss their new experiences in the campus. Some of the main dishes provided in the Canteen are ‘Sambhar-Vada’, Sambhar-Idli’, ‘Rajma-Chawal’, ‘Uttapam’,'Fried-Rice’, ‘Spring Rolls’,'Thali’ etc
|Hostel Name||Name & Designation|
|Hostels||Prof. Prodyut Bhattacharya Chief Warden|
|Boys Hostel-I: Shivalik||Sh. Rakesh Kumar, Warden|
|Boys Hostel-II: Aravali||Sh. Anuj Kr. Vaksha|
|Girls Hostel-I: Satpura||Dr. Shalini Yadav, Warden|
|Girls Hostel-II: Nilgiri||Mrs. Gayatri Sahu,Warden|
The University also provides the students the facility of several grounds so that they can play and enjoy in the free time. That’s why University is a not only a center of academic work but also gives the students ample opportunity to test their skills and make themselves physically strong by playing.
University Health Centre:
Medical Officer: Dr. Ravi Gupta
Shopping Complex Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16-C, Dwarka, Delhi-110078
Dual Degree Programmes:
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Information Technology)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Chemical Engineering)
- LL.B (Hons.), Bachelor of Laws (Honours) [Five Year Integrated Law Degree Programme]
Post-Graduate Regular Programmes:
- M. A. (English & Communication Studies )
- Master in Mass Communication
- M. Tech.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master In Archaeology & Heritage Management
- Master in Human Resource Planning and Development(MHRPD)
- MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
- M.A / M.Sc. (Criminology)
- M. Sc. (Forensic Science)
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master in Public Health (Field Epidemiology) [MPH(PE)]
- Master Occupational Therapy (Musculoskeletal)
- Master Occupational Therapy (Neurology)
- PGMC (MD/MS)
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BJ(MC)(Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication)
- B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education)
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BAC (Fashion and Apparel Design)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- B.Sc. (MLT)(BSc Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech and Language Pathology)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of`Pharmacy)
- BRT (Bachelor of Rehabiliation Therapy)
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Doctoral Programmes (Ph.D.):
- DM (Cardiology)
- M.Ch.(Neuro Surgery)
- DM (Neurology)
- M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery)
- DM (Nephrology)
- DM (Pulpmonary & Critical Care Medicine)
The main admission process of the university includes the entrance test examination; admission of the candidates will be made up on the basis of the merit to be determined by the entrance test. university also provides the direct admission for some courses.
If a candidates is looking for the admission in the university in under graduate course then he / she have to completed their Intermediate class from a recognized board, or if you are looking for the admission if post graduate program then you have to completed the graduate degree in the relevant discipline.
- Those contenders who want to take admission in this university they must fill the application form through the online process form the official website of www.ipu.ac.in
- After opening the home page go for the admission tab and fill the entire details in the form correctly and should upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it
- Then applicants have to pay the required admission fee through any of the mode either online or offline.
- After the submission of the online application form you must take a hard copy of the filled form and send it along with the required credential’s Xerox copies at the proper address of the university.
The counseling process of different courses of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exams and the rank. After the entrance examination the selection comity of the university organized a counseling process to select the candidates for different colleges according to their marks obtained in the test. Applicants are required to bring all the below provided credentials and documents for the verification at the time of the counseling and seat allotment
Process of University Counselling:
- Contenders who are going to appear for Counselling, they must have to select their choice of program on the basis of ranking before they appear.
- Before the counseling process it is very important for the Candidates to verify the counseling dates from the official website of the university that is www.ipu.ac.in
Required documents for Counselling:
The applicants must appear in the counseling along with these documents.
- Original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter.
- Entrance exam Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank draft according to the discussed admission fee.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents.
- Rank Card or hall ticket and the Score card.
- Caste certificate, Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
Top 10 Affiliated Colleges
|Name of the Colleges||Website|
|Ambedkar Institute of Technology||www.aiactr.ac.in|
|Amity School of Engineering & Technology||www.amity.edu/aset|
|Awadh Center of Education||www.awadh.org.in|
|Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology||www.bpitindia.com|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering||www.bvcoend.ac.in|
|CBP Government Engineering College||www.gecdelhi.ac.in|
|Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology||www.gtbit.org|
|JSS Academy of Technical Education||www.jssaten.ac.in|
|Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology||www.mait.ac.in|
|New Delhi Institute of Management||www.ndimdelhi.org|
Note: For more Details about University Check Official Site
More Related Links
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Best Career Opportunities|
|IP University Result||IP University Question Papers|