IPU CET Application Form
Applicants who are willing to apply for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses at Indraprastha University must fill and submit IPU CET Application Form 2019 till the last date according to course. More details about IPU CET Eligibility Criteria, IPU CET Registration Fees etc are given below.
Overview of IPU CET Application Form 2019:
- Name of Conducting Body: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Admission For: Under Graduate and Post Graduate
- Opening Date to Fill IPU CET 2019 Application Form: Ongoing
- IPU CET Application Form Last Date: Provided Below
- IPU CET Exam Date: Provided Below
- Official Website: www.ipu.ac.in
IPU CET Application Form
IPU CET Important Dates 2019:
|Courses||IPU CET Application Form Last Date||IPU CET Exam Date|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2019||Through JEE Main|
|B.Sc (Yoga)/ M.Sc / BJMC/|
MA/ MPT etc
|22-04-2019||As per CET code|
|M.Tech||29-04-2019||As per CET code|
|LLB||1st week of May 2019||Through CLAT|
|MBBS/BDS||–||Through NEET UG|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2019||Through NIMCET|
|MBA||1st week of May 2019||Through CAT|
Q- What is IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019?
|Courses||IPU CET Eligibility|
|B.Tech||Applying individual should be 12th passed/appearing with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.You are also required to pass the English subjects individually in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Must passed 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.Applying contender should also secure passing marks in English subject.|
|B.Tech (LE)||3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks.|
|M.Tech||Contenders holding B.E./B.Tech (in respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA with at least 60% marks can apply|
|BCA||You must be 12th passed with English and Mathematics or Computer Science/Informatics Practice/Computer Applications/Multimedia & Web Technology/Data Management Application/Web Application with minimum of 50% marks. OrAspirants possessing diploma in engineering with minimum 50% marks. OrContenders holding Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and 12th with Mathematics and English can apply.|
|MCA||Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA with at least 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.Sc||12th passed in Science Stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.B.||Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|BBA||Candidate must passed 12th or its equivalent examination with English subject along with minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programmess||Aspirants must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks against IPU CET Exam Notification.|
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is IPU CET 2019 Application Form Fee?
- The IPU CET Application Form fee is Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Payment can be done via online mode using debit/credit card and net banking.
- IPU CET Application Form Application fee is non-refundable for IPU CET Notification.
Q- What is IPU CET Admission Process 2019?
Admission will be done on basis of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2019 followed by counselling. The IPU CET counselling process will be organized through offline mode. It will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats.
Candidates have to appear at notified counselling venue on the prescribed date and time to participate in the counselling process. Candidates must carry the required documents along with the photocopies at the counselling centre along with IPU CET Entrance Exam Result.
IP University Related Links:
Q- How to Fill IPU CET Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of university that is www.ipu.ac.in to fill IPU CET Application Form 2019.
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Shit your cursor to “Academics” tab available at the top
- Hit the “Admission 2019” link for IPU CET Registration.
- It’s time to choose appropriate link related to course for which you want to fill Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Application form.
- Go through steps listed below for further process of filling IPU CET form.
Step-1 Fill Basic Details in IPU CET Online Form:
- Hit on “Apply Online” link, you will be getting on the format of IPU CET application form 2019.
- Enter all details in IPU CET Online Registration Form with all asked information, mailing address and contact details.
Step-2 Upload Scanned Images:
- For uploading the Signature, candidate has to hit on Signature Tab and upload their scanned signature with IPU CET Registration Form.
- By hitting on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned signature image from the system and hit on Upload button.
- Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
- Hit on “here” button & upload images and after that hit on “Next” button.
Step-3 Fill Academic Qualifications:
- Aspirants have to fill their qualification details such as examination, passing years, Board / University & Marks Percentage & work experience details as required.
- Subsequent to it, you may choose “Next” Button.
- Tick the “I Agree” button for declaration & submit the IPU CET Admission Form.
- Note down your Login ID & Password carefully.
Step-4 Course Application:
- After that, applicants need to visit courses application tab and then apply for courses & press on “Apply for Courses” button.
- Enter course details, select test center & payment details.
- Tick “I Agree” check box & hit on “submit” button.
Step-5 Fee Payment:
- With completion of all procedures, candidates are required to pay the IPU CET Application Form Fee through online payment mode.
- Hit on “Make Payment” button after filling all details.
- Obtain a printout of system generated filled IPU CET Online Form for further need.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019:
Participants who will take the IPU CET Examination will have to bring IPU CET Hall Ticket. The IPU CET Call Letter will be available on the Official Website of Indraprastha University before at least 10 days of examination. Participants who will not bring their hall ticket will not be permissible to appear in the exam.
Know Here: Education Loan Documents Required
IPU CET Answer Key 2019:
The authorities of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test release the IPU CET PDF after at least 4 days of examination. Participants who will appear in the examination may download the Exam Solution PDF from the Indraprastha University official website. After releasing the answer key the IPU CET, authorities will release the IPU CET Result 2019.
IPU CET Results 2019:
After organizing the exam the authorities of Indraprastha University CET will declare the IPU CET Scorecard. The Indraprastha University authorities will declare the IPU CET Results semester wise and also according to the semesters. Those Participants whose names will appear in IPU CET Cut Off will become eligible to appear in IPU CET Counseling Session.
IPU CET 2019 Application Form:
The IPU CET 2019 Registration is open at ipu.ac.in from 22-03-2019. The last date to apply for various is different and is mentioned in the table on this page. Candidates who are willing to apply for various UG and PG courses at IPU must fill and submit the IPU CET Application Form in the online mode.
Get Here: List of Fake Universities
The IPU CET Application Form to be filled to apply for admission at IPU. To fill the application form the candidates have to complete the general information part first and then proceed ahead to submit the form by paying an application fee online. There is no other mode of the application fee payment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|