IPU CET Application
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites IPU CET Application Form to provide admission in various UG and PG courses. Students seeking for IPU admissions may check IPU CET notification dates, IPU CET application form last date, eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses from here. Students may visit ipu.ac.in for filling IPU CET online application form. Before filling application form, candidates need to match their eligibility with IPU CET Admission Notice given below. You can also check IPU CET Exam Date, by scrolling down the page. Candidates can acquire all details about IPU CET Application 2018 from here.
This Page Includes:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Common Entrance Test for admission into various programmes such as B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, LL.B., and MBA & Allied Programmes. Huge amount of candidates participates in this exam to get enrolled in various Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. Indraprastha University will accept online application form for MBA (IT), B.Sc Nursing, MA (English), LLB, MCA/MCA (SE), B.Tech courses till Last week of March 2018. Aspirants can fill and submit their online application form after getting complete details which are well structured on this page by members of recruitmentresult.com
IPU CET Application
|Name of University||Indraprastha University|
|Last date to fill IPU CET online form||Mentioned below|
IPU CET eligibility:
Indraprastha University conducts Common Entrance Test for various courses. Have a look on norms and conditions to be satisfied by students pursuing admission in various Under graduate and post graduate courses.
|B.Tech (LE)||3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks.|
|M.Tech||Contenders holding B.E./B.Tech (in respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA with at least 60% marks can apply|
|MCA||Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA with at least 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A.LL.B./BB.A.LL.B.||Prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Also, you must passed English in the qualifying examination.|
|LL.B.||Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.M.||Aspirants who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for it.|
|BBA||Candidate must passed 12th or its equivalent examination with English subject along with minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programmess||Aspirants must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.|
|Programme||Upper Age Limit|
|For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS||21 years|
|For MBBS/BDS||25 years|
|For all other Post Graduate Programmes where entry qualification is graduation||35 years|
|Bachelor of Vocation(You should not be below 16 years as on 31st December 2018)||45 years|
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Application Fee:
Applying personal are required to pay Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable. Make use of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking to make payment of application fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Aspirants can take admission in various Under Graduate or post graduate course on the basis of performance in Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test and Counseling conducted by university.
IPU CET Syllabus:
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Common Entrance Tests:
|CET||CET Code||Subjects of Entrance Test|
For Master of Technology (M.Tech) Common Entrance Tests:
|CET||CET Code||Subjects of Entrance Test|
|MTECH (CS) 1||139||As per the Syllabus of GATE -Computer Science and Information Technology|
|MTECH (EC)||140||As per the Syllabus of GATE -Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|MTECH (TE||147||As per the Syllabus of GATE -Production & Industrial Engineering|
|MTECH (CE)||152||As per Syllabus of GATE of Chemical Engineering|
Get in Details: IPU CET Syllabus
IPU CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be conducted in English language in offline mode (OMR).
- There will be objective type (M.A. (English) will have essay type questions and M.Phil (English) is of subjective type) questions in exam.
- All CETs comprise 150 questions (except B.Tech Biotechnology which will contain 200 questions.
- Paper-1 of M.Phil will contain 100 objective type questions.
- Medium of question paper will be English (Except B.Ed for which paper medium is English as well as Hindi).
- Duration of exam will be 2:30 hours to complete the paper (except B.Tech Biotechnology (3 hours).
- For every right answer, the applicant gets 4 marks.
- There is a provision of Negative marking of 1 marks for each wrong anser.
- For Marking and writing on the exam paper, only black ball pen shall be used.
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test will be carried out at following exam centers. Aspirants may choose any one exam centre as per their convenience while filling IPU CET Application form.
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
Ways to fill IPU CET Application Form:
- Aspirants are required to log on to official website of university that is www.ipu.ac.in
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Shit your cursor to “Academics” tab available at the top and hit the “Admission 2018” link.
- It’s time to choose appropriate link related to course for which you want to fill Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Application form. Go through steps listed below for further process of filling IPU CET form.
Step-1 Fill Basic Details in Application form:
- Hit on “Apply Online” link, you will be getting on the format of application form.
- Enter all details in opened application with all asked information, mailing address and contact details.
Step-2 Upload Scanned Images
- For uploading the Signature, candidate has to click on Signature Tab and upload their scanned signature.
- By hitting on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned signature image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
- Hit on “here” button & upload images and after that hit on “Next” button.
Step-3 Fill Academic Qualifications:
- Aspirants have to fill their qualification details such as examination, passing years, Board / University & Marks Percentage & work experience details as required.
- Subsequent to it, you may choose “Next” Button.
- Tick the “I Agree” button for declaration & submit the form.
- Note down your Login ID & Password carefully.
Step-4 Course Application:
- After that, applicants need to visit courses application tab and then apply for courses & press on “Apply for Courses” button.
- Enter course details, select test center & payment details.
- Tick “I Agree” check box & click on “submit” button.
Step-5 Fee Payment:
- With completion of all procedures, candidates are required to pay the application fee through online payment mode.
- Hit on “Make Payment” button after filling all details.
- Obtain a printout of system generated filled application form for further need.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
IPU CET Exam Date:
|Events||Ending date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA (IT)||Last week of March 2018||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||Last week of April 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Third week of May 2018|
|BBA||Third week of April 2018||First week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|B.Voc||Second week of May 2018|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|BAMS||Second week of May 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|BHMS||Third week of May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)|
Go through its Official Link to get more details about IPU CET Application 2018. Keep visiting our web portal for knowing more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On