IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
To fill up the IPU CET application form for admission in B.Tech programmes & All Courses, candidates are required to assure the IPU CET Eligibility Criteria. Failure to congregate the set criteria will direct to the prohibition of the applicant from appearing for the entrance examination. Consequently, it is crucial for all aspirants to comprehensively check the IPU CET eligibility criteria 2018 before registration. Well, aspirants are suggested to check the IPU CET age criteria and required Qualification from this page.
According to IPU CET Notification, age relaxation will be given to the minority category candidates. These candidates will have to bring into being the proof of their category to get a seat under the IPU CET reservation criteria 2018. The eligible applicants will be able to download their hall ticket and sit for the IPU CET entrance exam. To know more about IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the entire page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET:
First of all, candidate should satisfy the important eligibility criteria, before applying IPU CET 2018. The eligibility conditions for IPU CET are listed below:
For UG Programmes:
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 or correspondent examination from a recognized board with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, & Mathematics.
- Applicants having a 3-year diploma & B.Sc graduation degree can apply for B.Tech Lateral entry programme.
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates should possess graduation degree in the relevant discipline.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
IPU CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech CET:
The applicants who are applying for B.Tech CET will have to meet the IPU CET eligibility criteria 2018:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, the candidates who will be appearing for 12th standard or equivalent exam in 2018 will also be eligible for admissions through IPU CET 2018.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology, provided the candidate has passed in each subject individually.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for B.Tech in Biotechnology:
For admissions into the Biotechnology course, the candidates will have to satisfy a different set of IPU CET 2018 eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have passed class 12th exams (CBSE/ equivalent board). Candidates who will qualify their 12th standard examination in 2018 will also be eligible.
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, provided they have passed in each subject separately.
- Should have qualified English as a subject of study.
Age Limit for all programmes (Except PGMC/SSMC):
|Programme||As on 01 Aug|
For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS
|For MBBS/BDS||25 years|
For all other Post Graduate Programmes where entry qualification is graduation
|Bachelor of Vocation||45 years|
|BA LLB / BBA LLB||20 years|
- Candidate should be not less than 17 years as on 31st December 2017 for BHMS/BAMS/MBBS/BDS Programme.
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates for MBBS/BDS CET, a relaxation of 5 years shall be granted on the maxmium age specified.
- For LLB CET age relaxation of 2years shall given to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
IPU CET Application Form 2018:
- The IPU CET 2018 application form will be obtainable in online mode.
- Before filling the IPU CET 2018 Application Form, the candidates have to ensure that they check the eligibility criteria to know if they meet the prospect required for admission.
- The applications of ineligible aspirants will be rejected by the admission authorities.
- The online application form of IPU CET 2018 will be available tentatively in the month of February 2018 and the last date to submit the application form is 01-05-2018.
IPU CET 2018 application form is made up of the following sections:
General Information: This section includes information related to: Applicant’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality and Mailing Address – Address Line etc
Academic Qualification: In this section, the candidate has to enter details related to Qualifying exams passed, year of passing, and percentage of marks obtained. In case of candidate’s option for B.Arch. courses, it is mandatory to enter NATA score as well.
Agree to the terms and conditions: The candidate will have to agree to the guidelines outlined in the declaration form.
Confirmation of details entered: The candidate will have to confirm the details entered and also enter the special characters displayed on the screen. Upon completion of the process, log-in ID and password would be generated.
To fill the IPU CET application form, candidates should pay Rs.1000/-plus processing charges as compulsory IPU CET application fee. They can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
IPU CET Reservation Criteria 2018:
The candidates seeking admission under reservation will have to meet the IPU CET 2018 reservation criteria. Documents Verification will also be done by the admission authorities for candidates applying under reserved category. 10% of the total seats are reserved for management quota.
IPU CET Examination Pattern:
|Mode||Offline mode (pen and paper based mode).|
|Question paper pattern||OMR Pattern|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1 mark for each wrong response|
|Number of Questions||150 questions (200 for B.Tech. Biotechnology)|
|Question type||Objective type|
|Marking Scheme||4 mark for each correct answer|
|Duration||Two and a half hours (3 hours for B.Tech. Biotechnology)|
Check in Detail Way: IPU CET Exam Pattern
IPU CET Exam Centres 2018:
There are 15 exam centres where IPU CET 2018 is likely to be held. Please have a look…
Get Here Complete: IPU CET Syllabus
IPU CET Exam Dates 2018:
|Name of the Course||Application form submission deadline||Date of examination||Date of releasing exam|
|MBA (IT) Programme||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing Programme||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|MA (English) Programme||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLB Programme||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE) Programme||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Tech Programme||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.) Programme||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|BBA Programme||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|MBA Programme||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BCA Programme||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed Programme||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed (Special Education) Programme||1st May 2018||20th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|BAMS Programme||Will be Notified||Through NEET UG 2018||—-|
|BHMS Programme||Will be Notified||Through NEET UG 2018||—-|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||Will be Notified||Through Ayush NPGET||—-|
To get more information about IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|IP University Counselling||IPU CET Result|
|IP University Cut Off||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|IP University Question Papers||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||IP University Previous Year Papers|