IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for B.Tech & All Courses is prescribed by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET Eligibility Criteria is certain parameters regarding Age, Qualification, passing marks etc
Students who want to Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2019) are required to satisfy stipulated IPU CET Requirements to being considered eligibility. Applicants who fulfills all IPU CET Exam Eligibility norms can apply for IPU CET 2019
Ensure Eligibility Criteria For IPU CET 2019
Merely IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019, doesn’t ensure your selection one has to, ensure other norms too. Those who are not eligible as per conditions their applications will be rejected.
Students are advice to go through the below structured page which is well presented with complete relevant details related to IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET:
First of all, candidate should satisfy the important eligibility criteria, before applying IPU CET 2018. The eligibility conditions for IPU CET are listed below:
For UG Programmes:
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 or correspondent examination from a recognized board with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, & Mathematics.
- Applicants having a 3-year diploma & B.Sc graduation degree can apply for B.Tech Lateral entry programme.
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates should possess graduation degree in the relevant discipline.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
IPU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech CET:
The applicants who are applying for B.Tech CET will have to meet the IPU CET eligibility criteria 2019:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, the candidates who will be appearing for 12th standard or equivalent exam in 2019 will also be eligible for admissions through IPU CET 2019.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology, provided the candidate has passed in each subject individually.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for B.Tech in Biotechnology:
For admissions into the Biotechnology course, the candidates will have to satisfy a different set of IPU CET 2019 eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have passed class 12th exams (CBSE/ equivalent board). Candidates who will qualify their 12th standard examination in 2019 will also be eligible.
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, provided they have passed in each subject separately.
- Should have qualified English as a subject of study.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
|12th class passed with PCM subjects.|
Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
|M.Tech||B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.|
Minimum 60% aggregate.
|MBA||Three year bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.|
Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 50% aggregate.|
Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
|LLM||LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum 50% marks.|
|BCA||12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.|
Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.
Age Limit for all programmes (Except PGMC/SSMC):
|Programme||As on 01 Aug|
For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS
|For MBBS/BDS||25 years|
For all other Post Graduate Programmes where entry qualification is graduation
|Bachelor of Vocation||45 years|
|BA LLB / BBA LLB||20 years|
- Candidate should be not less than 17 years as on 31st December 2017 for BHMS/BAMS/MBBS/BDS Programme.
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates for MBBS/BDS CET, a relaxation of 5 years shall be granted on the maxmium age specified.
- For LLB CET age relaxation of 2years shall given to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
IPU CET Application Form 2019:
- The IPU CET 2019 application form will be obtainable in online mode.
- Before filling the IPU CET 2019 Application Form, the candidates have to ensure that they check the eligibility criteria to know if they meet the prospect required for admission.
- The applications of ineligible aspirants will be rejected by the admission authorities.
- The online application form of IPU CET 2019 will be available tentatively in the month of February 2018 and the last date to submit the application form is 01-05-2019.
IPU CET 2019 application form is made up of the following sections:
General Information: This section includes information related to: Applicant’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality and Mailing Address – Address Line etc
Academic Qualification: In this section, the candidate has to enter details related to Qualifying exams passed, year of passing, and percentage of marks obtained. In case of candidate’s option for B.Arch. courses, it is mandatory to enter NATA score as well.
Agree to the terms and conditions: The candidate will have to agree to the guidelines outlined in the declaration form.
Confirmation of details entered: The candidate will have to confirm the details entered and also enter the special characters displayed on the screen. Upon completion of the process, log-in ID and password would be generated.
To fill the IPU CET application form, candidates should pay Rs.1000/-plus processing charges as compulsory IPU CET application fee. They can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
IPU CET Reservation Criteria 2019:
The candidates seeking admission under reservation will have to meet the IPU CET 2019 reservation criteria. Documents Verification will also be done by the admission authorities for candidates applying under reserved category. 10% of the total seats are reserved for management quota.
IPU CET Examination Pattern:
|Mode||Offline mode (pen and paper based mode).|
|Question paper pattern||OMR Pattern|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1 mark for each wrong response|
|Number of Questions||150 questions (200 for B.Tech. Biotechnology)|
|Question type||Objective type|
|Marking Scheme||4 mark for each correct answer|
|Duration||Two and a half hours (3 hours for B.Tech. Biotechnology)|
Check in Detail Way: IPU CET Exam Pattern
IPU CET Exam Centres 2019:
There are 15 exam centres where IPU CET 2019 is likely to be held. Please have a look…
Get Here Complete: IPU CET Syllabus
IPU CET 2019 Imp Dates:
|Courses||Last date to submit the application||Exam date||Result announcement|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||2nd week of April 2019||4th week of April 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|BBA||1st week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|BCA||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|B.Ed||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|LLB||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|MBBS/BDS||–||Through NEET UG||–|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April 2019||3rd week of April 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|MBA||1st week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
Also Check: IPU CET Rank Predictor
To get more information about IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019, you need to visit the Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|IP University Counselling||IPU CET Result|
|IP University Cut Off||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|IP University Question Papers||IPU CET Sample Papers|
|IPU CET Admit Card||IP University Previous Year Papers|