Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, Ltd has transmitted a latest job notification titled as IRCTC Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to be conduct a Walk-in- Interview for the posts of Microbiologist. Desirous, educated and result- oriented contenders who are interested for these latest jobs May appear in Walk-in- Interview on the particular date that is 3rd September 2016 to venue mentioned below. To get latest information related to IRCTC Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to connect with us continuously through this page.
Contenders who are willing to appear in Walk-in- Interview need to bring their documents/ testimonials along as well as original documents for verification at the time of Interview. For whole acknowledgement you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||3rd September 2016|
Job hunters who are going to apply for IRCTC Jobs must possess Degree of M.Sc in Microbiology/ Food Technology from a recognized Board / university or institution with relevant years of experience in related field.
More M.Sc Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit for IRCTC Recruitment:
- Applying candidates for job openings in Government sector must be below than 30 years as on 1st Jan. 2016. The age may be relaxable for those candidates who belong to reserved category aspirants as per the rules of organization.
- Reservation will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per Government of India guidelines.
Check Here:-More Railway Vacancies
After selection the candidates who will be recruited successfully for vacancies in government sector will get an impressive amount of Rs. 30000/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Assortment for IRCTC Vacancies:
The recruitment of appliers will be purely based on Interview which will be conducted by the department of recruitment team of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. So, you need to give your best in Test/ Interview for selection.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to appear in Interview for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd Recruitment?
- Candidates who are interested may appear in Interview with necessary documents/ testimonials mentioned below.
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is www.irctc.com
- After that hit on “Careers” tab presented at the left side of home page.
- Now choose appropriate link and read all the information properly.
- After reading relevant details you need to prepare your CV with complete details like Name, Father’s/ Spouse’s name, Date of Birth, Residential Address, Mobile Number, Email ID and others.
- Attach all the necessary documents in support of Qualification & Experience, Regarding Age, and Certificate in support of being from SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-serviceman/ Physically Handicapped category (if applicable) should be from the stipulated authority.
- Now appear in Interview with your applications and original testimonials also to venue tailored below.
IRCTC Corporate office,
11th Floor, B-148, Statesman House,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 3rd September 2016
At 10:00 am
You need to go through Official Link to obtain complete details related to IRCTC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Syllabus|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Salary Package|