Candidates who want to get take admission in Institute of Rural Management Anand can check the details regarding IRMA Admission from this page. Students who want to peruse Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) may apply for IRMA Admission 2016. Registration from should be filled through online/ offline mode as soon as possible.
All the candidates who want to apply for admission have to appear in the IRMA exam on ‘Issues of Social Concern’. IRMA will use CAT scores for admission to IRMA programmes- PRM and FPRM. Aspirants must send the application through online / offline mode before the closing dates.
The entire details regarding this IRMA Admission 2016 Entrance Exam such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, process to apply are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants, who wants to apply for IRMA should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in graduation & should have 15 years of education in minimum.
- For SC/ ST the candidates who have secured 45% of marks at the graduation level can also apply for admission
- Score of CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 will also be considered at time of admission.
IRMA Exam Pattern:
|Section||No of Question||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Issues of Social Concern||60|
|No. Of Programme||GEN & OBC||SC/ST/dap*|
|One Programme||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Two Programmes||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment:
Application fee should be paid in the form of Online/ offline mode in any state bank of India.
Selection Procedure for both Programmes:
- PRM – Written Exam, Group Activity and Personnel Interview Performance
- FPRM –Written Test, Interview and Presentation of an Essay.
How to fill IRMA Admission Form?
- Those contenders who are willing to apply they must have to fill the application form through the online / Offline mode.
- Candidates must have to register online on IRMA official website that is www.irma.ac.in.
- Go to ‘IMPORTANT’ section from home page.
- Follow ‘IRMA will use CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 scores for admission to PRM 2016-18 and FPRM 2016’ and choose link here for details.
- Fill the application form properly as per your personal and qualification details upload the recent scanned photograph and signature and submit it online within the given time period, Pay the required fees via online or offline mode.
- After that take printout of online application form and send it along with all required documents / certificates to below address.
- Candidates can download format of application form official site that is www.irma.ac.in.
- Write application in prescribed format including all correct details.
- Attach your pass port size photo and copies of all required documents and certificates with application.
- Complete application should be submitted at address tuned below till date of closing.
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat”
Note: You may get more details regarding IRMA Admission 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On