High Education! Great Future…Students, who’re seeking admission in PGDRM Courses at Institute of Rural Management Anand, can get entire or imp details about IRMA Admission from here. Admission for PGDRM 2018-20 will be made through IRMASAT 2018. The IRMA Admission Test will be held on 04-02-2018. So, candidates, who’ve met the eligibility criteria for Post-Graduate Programme in Rural Management, can apply for IRMA Admission 2018 before the last dates i.e. 31-12-2017.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Post-Graduate Programme in Rural Management is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and it is recognized as equivalent to Master’s degree in Rural Management by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The Last date for receipt of completed applications for Foreign Nationals and NRI is 31-03-2018. You can get complete details regarding IRMA Admission 2018 from below section of this page, which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
IRMA Important Dates:
|Events||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals and NRI|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy||31-12-2017||31-03-2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed applications online|
|IRMA’s online Admissions Test – “IRMASAT”||04-02-2018||–|
|Intimation for Group Activity and Personal Interview||12-02-2018|
|Group Activity and Personal Interview||26-02 to 10-03-2018|
|Telephonic Personal Interview (TPI)||–||23-04 to 27-04-2018|
|Announcement of final results||15-03-2018||01-05-2018|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee (online) of Rs. 25,000/-||22-03-2018|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee (online)||15-04-2018|
|Announcement of final results||01-05-2018|
|Classes on Bridge Courses||28-05 to 02-06-2018|
|Induction Programme||04-06 to 17-06-2018|
|Beginning of First Term||18-06-2018|
IRMA Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have Graduation degree from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education.
- They should have 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP**) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Candidates in final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 03, 2018.
IRMA Application Form Fees:
Category wise application fee as described below. Payment of fee will be paid either through ICICI Payment Gateway or by SBI Challan at SBI Branch (not available for international applicants). No Application fee for applicants from ‚Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
|Category Wise||IRMA Fees|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2000/-|
Download Here: Fee Challan Form
IRMA Courses Offered:
- Post-Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PGPRM)
- Total 240 Seats including Foreign Nationals* and Sponsored Candidates**
Get PDF: IRMA Admission Brochure
IRMA Courses Fees:
Process to fill IRMA Admission Form:
- Students need to open official site of Institute of Rural Management Anand that is www.irma.ac.in.
- From homepage, go to “Admissions” section and select “Prospectus and Other Downloads” link.
- Select “IRMA Admission Prospectus 2018-20” link and read complete information very carefully.
- After reading IRMA Admission Notification, you need to select “Apply Online” link.
- Fill application form correctly with all personal and Qualification details.
- Please check all the details filled by you thoroughly and attach the mark lists and caste certificate and caste validity certificate etc.
- After that, press “Submit” button to feed entire details in filled application form. Don’t forget to get printout of it.
Hit Here: IRMA Apply Online
Please Consider This Point:
Students can also apply for available courses through offline mode by downloading the format of admission from official notification. At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date should be reached.
To Manager (Academics)
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat
IRMA Admission Criteria
IRMA Admission 2018 for Post-Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PGPRM) will be done through following stages as listed below:
IRMA Admission Process For Indian Nationals:
Stage I: CAT | 2017 or XAT | 2018*
Stage II: IRMASAT 2018
Stage III: Group Activity & Personal Interview
Stage IV: Result Announcement
IRMA Cat Cut Off:
IRMA Admission Process For Foreign Nationals:
Stage I: CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE*
Stage II: Personal Interview
Stage III: Result Announcement CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE: 60% PI: 40%
Highlights Of IRMASAT Exam Pattern:
|Time Duration||80 Min|
|Total Number of Questions||40|
|Number of options||05|
|Marks per question||01|
|Negative marking for wrong question||¼|
Start Preparing Through: IRMASAT 2018 Sample Paper
Candidates can open this Official Link to know additional information about IRMA Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IRMA Result||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|