An advertisement titled as ISI Recruitment has published by Indian Statistical Institute in order to hire the capable candidates for Project-Linked Research/Technical Associate Post. Candidates who are looking for career options in a reputed organization they can grab Current Jobs in ISI Kolkata. Candidates can apply for ISI Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form for vacant position through offline channels.
These Points Presented On The Page
Indian Statistical Institute is a public sector organization which has opened the doorways for dynamic and passionate candidates to join them. Eligible candidates can fill the prescribed application form and then can submit it latest by last date which is 07-04-2017. Candidates must take a look on the entire information relevant to ISI Vacancy, which is well furnished on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Last Date to submit application||07-04-2017|
Project-Linked Research/Technical Associate
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this post they must have possessed M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology, or Masters in Statistics/ Mathematics or related areas.
- Candidates should have good skill in high level programming language as well as good skill in handling and managing high performance computing system.
Age of the applying aspirants should not be above than 40 years as on 31-03-2017. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms of organization.
Official Advertisement of ISI Recruitment: Read Here
Salary Details for ISI Jobs:
Those aspirants who will get recruited against this career opening they will receive the emoluments of Rs. 50,000 per month (maximum). It must be noted that no other allowances will be paid along with this salary amount.
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation in Written-test, Face to Face Interview. All the selection rounds will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization on stipulated date and time.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official website of organization that is www.isical.ac.in.
- Press on “Jobs” tab which is available in the left panel of home page.
- Thereafter hit on “Download Job Details” link give under “Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems Medicine: Acceleration using a Cluster Approach” option.
- A notification will be displayed on your screen and you must go through the complete information given on it.
- Now prepare an application form with your complete details like Name, Father’s Name, Address, E-mail Address, Phone, Fax, Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications etc.
- Attach the copies of requisite documents with this application and send it to the below mentioned address through post/ email.
Head, Human Genetics Unit,
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 B.T. Road Kolkata 700 108
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
- Last Date for submission of application form: 07-04-2017
- Date of written test and/or interview: 26-04-2017 (Tentative)
Candidates can obtain more information regarding ISI Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official advertisement given in the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|