An advertisement as ISI Recruitment 2016 has been circulated by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. Institute is planning to conduct a walk-in interview to hire eligible individuals for filling up the “Project Linked Person” posts. Keen contenders, who want to grab this job opportunity, may apply for ISI Vacancies by attending the interview on below specified dates. You may catch the latest detailed updates regarding ISI Recruitment 2017, from this web portal as we going to cover the same very soon.
Participants satisfy the requisite eligibility Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment may attend the interview along with filled application form on or prior to the last date tailored below on this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Walk-in Venue||15th September 2016|
Project Linked Person
Those candidates who possess M.E. / M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology; or M.Sc. in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science will be preferred for the post. Good knowledge in Computer Programming (C/C-HF/Java) is essential for the candidate to have.
Latest M.Tech Jobs: Get Here
More M.Sc Jobs: Check Here
Candidate’s age should be 35 years as on 01st August, 2016. Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / Women and differently abled candidates as per rules.
Shortlisted candidate will be getting the consolidated amount of Pay scale that is Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month depending on their qualification and experience.
Candidates will be selected based on their conduct in the interview that will be taken by the selection panel of concerned institute.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Procedure to Apply For ISI Jobs:
- Willing appliers need to firstly visit the official website of Institute that is www.isical.ac.in.
- Then hit on “Jobs” link available at the left section of home page.
- After that aspirants need to select “Download Job Details” link available under “Analyzing the structure and dynamics of large scale real world complex networks; Tracking of Moving Objects from Video Scenes using Pattern Classifiers”.
- This will open the desired notification, read it carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Aspirant willing to apply for the declared post are liable for appearing in the interview accompanied with a signed application addressed to Professor-in-charge, Computer and Communication Sciences Division, Kolkata along with a signed current resume stating Name (in block letters), residential address, e-mail address, telephone / mobile no., parent’s/spouse name, date of birth, academic qualification with percentage of marks, experience (if any) etc accompanied with originals and attested copies of all documents / testimonials.
- Aspirants are require attend the interview at the below displayed venue on specified date and time.
- Those candidates who fail to show the original documents will not be allowed to proceed for further process and their candidature will be cancelled immediately.
Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU),
3rd floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building (PJAB),
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 B.T Road, Kolakata-700108
Latest Jobs in Kolkata:- Check Here
Important Date to Remember:
- Walk-in-interview will be held on: 15th September 2016
- Reporting time: 10:30 am.
Note: For more details related to ISI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may check Official Notification. Contenders may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch more details on this recruitment notification.
ISI Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On