A latest ISI Recruitment advertisement has been circulated by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. In this concern, the organization desires to fill 48 vacancies for non faculty posts such as Deputy Chief Executive, Senior Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant and many more. Aspirants who are planning to enhance their career in this well known institute of Kolkata can grab this opportunity and apply in concern of ISI Recruitment 2017. You may follow the online procedure to apply for Kolkata Indian Statistical Institute jobs.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Aspirants who want to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata jobs can fill the application form and submit it before the closing date 17.10.2017. to get recruited for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata faculty, you need to appear for the written test and interview. More information in favour of ISI Recruitment 2018 can be attained from this page which is well planned and furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Last Date to submit application||17.10.2017|
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Chief Executive (Administration)||03|
|Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|Operator Cum Mechanic||04|
|Assistant (Laboratory/Repro Photo/Library)A||06|
Essential Qualification & salary structure:
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Deputy Chief Executive (Administration)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with degree/diploma in management or its equivalent||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Administrative Officer||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA(Finance) or commerce graduate with SOGE||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Office Assistant A||Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
|Engineer||A good BE or equivalent degree in Civil engineering||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Electrician||School Final or equivalent with ITI Certificate or equivalent|| |
Rs.5200/ – 20200/-
|Operator Cum Mechanic||Class VIII with ITI certificate of trade of electrician or equivalent or School Final or equivalent|
|Telephone||Higher Secondary (10+2) with knowledge of telephone operation in EPABX/other systems|
|Cook||Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with trade certificate/diploma in cookery|
|Plumber||School Final or equivalent and ITI Certificate or equivalent in plumber trade|
|Binder||School Final or equivalent with ITI Certificate of Binder trade or equivalent|
|Assistant (Laboratory/Repro Photo/Library)A||Higher Secondary (10+2) with certificate in Library Science/ diploma in operation of printing machines|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidates who are applying for ISI jobs should have the maximum age given as follows:
- Deputy Chief Executive: 50 years
- Senior Administrative Officer: 45 years
- Administrative Officer & Account officer: 40 years &
- For all the Remaining posts: 35 years
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates will be provided.
- Relaxation of age for Person with Disabilities and serving employees shall be given as per the norms of the government.
Download Here >>> ISI Recruitment Notification
Applicants are required to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee through the “State Bank Collect” website of ISI recruitment portal. Application fee can be paid Online/Offline. SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
The candidates who are applying for ISI Non-Faculty Posts shall be considered on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview. For the consideration in this organization candidates have to give the best performance in both the phases of skeleton procedure.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill Indian Statistical Institute application form?
To apply for Indian Statistical Institute recruitment 2017 candidates have to follow the instructions as follows:
- First of all visit the official website of the organization that is www.isical.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “jobs” tab given at the left panel.
- Now you will be on the new page and you have to select the link as “Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A, Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A, Office Assistant A, Engineer (Civil) A, Electrician A, Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A, Telephone Operator A, Cook A, Plumber A, Binder A” to download the advertisement.
- After that a pdf file will appear and you can read all the instructions carefully in it and for the detailed info you can pres the link of website given in the pdf.
- After you are satisfied with eligibility norms, you can apply for the vacant post by filling the online application form.
- Hit on apply online and then fill the application form, upload all the essential documents, signature.
- After filling it you can recheck the form and then hit on submit button and an id and password will be generated.
- You can use that id and password to log in and you must keep the hard copy of the filled application form for the future usage.
Check Here>>> General Instructions
|Date Of Opening Of Online Application||19.09. 2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||17.10. 2017|
|Last Date Of Payment For Application Fees||24.10. 2017|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Print-Out Of Online Application Form Along With Supporting Documents||03.11. 2017|
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
More detailed information in concern of ISI Recruitment 2017–2018 can be grabbed from the Official Link. You can stay tuned with this web portal and get the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|