Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata issued advertisements named as ISI Recruitment. In concern to hire eligible candidates on vacant posts of MTS/Computer Trainee the organization is going to organize Walk In interview.
As according to the notification published on the official portal, those who are eligible to apply for ISI Kolkata Vacancies can attend the interview as on the specified dates. Candidates can get entire details regarding ISI Recruitment 2018 from below ward of this page.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Those, who don’t know the procedure to apply for ISI Recruitment 2018-19, can go through the steps provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
ISI Vacancy Details:
- Multitasking Staff (Electrician)
- Multitasking Staff (Attendants Electrical)
- Multitasking Staff Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift)
- Project Linked Person
- Computer Trainee
Candidates, who are going to apply for ISI Kolkata Recruitment, they must have following qualifications:
- Multitasking Staff: Candidates should possessed School Final or equivalent and National Trade Certificate (NTC) or equivalent.
- Project Linked Person: Applicants must have possessed M.Sc in computer Science/ Electronic/ Mathematics/ statistics from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
- Computer Trainee: Candidates must have completed B.Tech in information technology/ Computer Science from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applicants willing to enroll themselves for ISIKolkata Jobs, their age must below than 25 years as on 01 July 2018. Age limits may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC and differently abled candidates as per the norms.
Those, who will successfully selected for appointment on Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Vacancies, will get salary as mentioned below:
|Job profile||Salary (per month)||ISI Recruitment Notification|
|Multitasking Staff (Electrician)||Rs. 20,000/- to 22,000/-||Get Here|
|Multitasking Staff (Attendants Electrical)||Rs. 18,000/- to 20,000/-|
|Multitasking Staff Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift)||Rs. 20,000/- to `22,000/-|
|Project Linked Person||Rs. 20000/-||Get Here|
|Computer Trainee||Get Here|
The organization is going to conduct walk in interview for engagement of candidates on Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Jobs. Final selection process will be done on the basis of candidates performances in interview.
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
How to apply for ISI Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all visit the official website of the organization that is www.isical.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “jobs” tab given at the left panel.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to hit on “Download Job Details” link, available under the following titles:
- Estimation of Ball Possession Statistics in Soccer Video; 2. Development of Automated Coal Petrography using Machine Learning; 3. Identifying Martensite and Bainite Phases in Dual Phase Steel
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Computer Trainee (Technical Support-cum-Web Designer)
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of ISI Notification, having all the details of ISI Vacancies.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to prepare a bio data and attach all the required documents along with it.
- Bring it with you at the time of interview.
ISI Walk in Interview Schedule:
|Name of Post||Walk In Date||Interview Venue|
|Multitasking Staff||17-07-2018||ITI, Tollygunge, 24 Chandi Ghosh Road, Kolkata – 700040|
|Project Linked Person||27-07-2018||Electronics & Communications Science Unit (9th Floor, Satyen Bose Bahvan/ Library Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata|
|Computer Trainee||20-07-2018||Theoretical Statistical and Mathematics Unit (L 1 Seminar Room, 3rd Floor of Kolmogorov Bhawan) of the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata|
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
To get more details about ISI Recruitment 2018-19, you can visit the Official Link. You can subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|