Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has unfolded an advertisement concerning to ISI Recruitment. Candidates who wish to get employed with this premier institution may apply against Project Linked Person vacancies available in Institute of Statistical. Candidates fascinated to grab this recruitment may apply for ISI Vacancy by attending the Walk-in Interview along with essential particulars on the date that is clearly tuned below. For acquiring latest details about ISI Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Walk-in date||18th & 21st November, 2016|
Aspirants who are interested may go through the entire details regarding this current job opening that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates may apply for stated Jobs by attending the Walk-In Interview along on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying for Indian Statistical Institute vacancy.
Project Linked Person
- Aspirants wish to apply must possess B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc/M.Stat/ Master degree in relevant field from any recognized University or Institution.
- Also, should have good knowledge of computer languages is desirable.
Candidates applying for ISI jobs must attain the upper age of 35 years as on 1st November 2016.Age relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC as per the norms of organization.
Candidate will be getting a consolidated amount according to their Project are described below-
|Project Linked Person|
|Project Name||Growth Curve Model with Application||Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit” (ECSU)|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20000/- per month||Rs. 15000/- to 24000/- per month|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the institute.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Procedure to Apply for ISI Recruitment:
Applicant’s who are willing to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Jobs, must fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above and can apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
Candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- Go to official website of the department that is www.isical.ac.in
- On the right side of home page select the option “Jobs”.
- Select the appropriate advertisement for which you are applying.
- Applier is required to read the advertisement carefully.
- Then, candidates are required to attend the interview along with Curriculum Vitae accompanied with duly filled details, ID Proof, self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and detailed bio-data etc by the stipulated time as displayed below.
- Also, carry original certificates/ documents for verification.
Get Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Important Dates and Walk-in-Venue Details:
|Project||Walk-in-Venue||Dates and Time for Interview|
|Growth Curve Model with Application||Seminar room of ISRU 4th Floor of R.A. Fisher Bhavan/ Main Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata||21st November, 2016 at 11 A.M.|
|Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit” (ECSU)||Electronic and Communication Science Unit (9th Floor of S.N. Bose Bhavan/ Library Building of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata||18th November, 2016 at 11:30 A.M.|
Applicants may check the Official Link for getting additional details on ISI Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|