Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has advertised a career notice about ISI Recruitment. Institute is looking for talented job seekers for Current Jobs openings of Project Linked Person post. For ISI Recruitment 2017, willing candidates should attend walk in interview along with required certificates and testimonials.
Those, who want to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment, should appear for walk in interview on scheduled date i.e. 14th December 2016. You may check this page that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about ISI Jobs openings. We hope with the help of these details, you may apply without any inconvenience.
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Walk-in date||14th December 2016|
Project Linked Person
Candidates are required to possess degree of Ph.D in any field of Neuroscience from recognized institution. Those, who have submitted their thesis but are yet to receive their degree, may also apply.
Check Now: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Applicants, who will be appointed for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Recruitment, will be paid Rs. 30, 000/- per month as salary from Indian Statistical Institute.
Check ISI Recruitment- Official Notification
Age of aspirants should not exceed from 35 years as on 01- 11- 2016. SC / ST/ OBC and differently abled, extraordinary or experienced candidates will be admissible for age relaxation.
Selection of job hunters will be done for ISI Careers openings as per their performance in written test / Interview conducted by the selection panel of Indian Statistical Institute.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Indian Statistical Institute Jobs?
- Go to official website of Indian Statistical Institute that is www.isical.ac.in.
- On the right side of home page select the option “Jobs”.
- Select the ‘Download Job Details’ link that is given under ‘Understanding the separation of information streams in face image processing’.
- Applier is required to read the advertisement carefully.
- Then, candidates are required to attend the interview along with Curriculum Vitae accompanied with duly filled details.
- Applicants should also carry ID Proof, original and self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, experience, if any and latest passport size photograph.
- For Indian Statistical Institute Vacancies, candidates should reach to the venue that is given below on 14th December 2016.
Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition Unit
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Date of Interview: 14th December 2016
Note: You may get other relevant details about ISI Recruitment 2017 by going through official notice that is tuned above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|