ISRO Recruitment 2015
Indian Space Research Organization, National Remote Sensing Centre has revealed a job Advt. regarding ISRO Recruitment 2015 for filling up 05 Scientist / Engineers ‘SD’ and Library Assistant – A posts. Qualified Applicants may apply by submitting online application form on or before last date as given below.
|Posts Name||Scientist / Engineers ‘SD’ & Library Assistant – A|
|No. Of Posts||05|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||28th March 2015|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th April 2015|
To gathered detailed information in relation to ISRO Recruitment 2015 such as salary description and applying process etc, are well structured below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Scientist / Engineers ‘SD’||Ph.D in Oceanography / Atmospheric Science with M.Sc / M/Tech / MS in Oceanography (Physical) / Physics / Geography / Climate Sciences / Atmospheric Science.|
|2||Library Assistant – A||Graduate in first class plus master’s degree in library Science / library & information science.|
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts, applicants will accept salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/- per month.
- For Sr. No. 2 Posts, candidates will retain remuneration of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus gross pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
Classification of applying aspirants will be based on test or interview process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
- First Log on to official website which is www.isro.org / www.nrsc.gov.in.
- On home page you need to go for suitable job link to apply online.
- Now press “apply” button again, for which post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form completely and press the submit button to confirm registration.
- Take a hard copy of form for future use.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 28th March 2015
- Last Date To Apply Online: 17th April 2015
To know more details go to the Official Website
Something That You Should Put An Eye On