A job notice of ISRO Recruitment has professed by Indian Space Research Organization. The Organization intends to appoint well qualified and dynamic individuals for various posts of Draughtsman- B, Catering Attendant-A, Fireman-A, Cook, Hindi Typist. Job Seekers who possess the requisite qualification can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2015. The candidates, planning to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us. Aspirants who wish to build their career in this field should grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Applicants should forward their online Applications filled in proper manner before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2015|
The complete acknowledgement regarding ISRO Recruitment like qualification required, age limitation, method of selection, process to apply etc well represented below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacant Posts|
For Sr. No.5 posts:
- Aspirants should have Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University
- The candidate should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium
- Hindi Typewriting speed @25 words per minute on Computer
- Knowledge in the use of computers
For Other Posts:
- Job hunters must have passed SSLC/ SSC from recognized boar with good academic record.
Age Regulation & Pay Band:
Age of applicants applying for ISRO Jobs should not be less than 18 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to Ex-Servicemen, Meritorious Sportsperson, persons with Disability (PWD), Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried.
|Post Name||Maximum Age||Salary Scale|
|Draughtsman- B||40 years||Rs. 19,700/-|
|Catering Attendant-A||25 years||Rs. 23,000/-|
|Cook||35 years||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Hindi Typist||26 years||Rs.16,300/-|
Job seekers need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- by online mode through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or can be deposited in any State Bank of India branch (through SBI Collect facility). Application Charges will not be refunded under any circumstances. Female/ Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Procedure of Appointment:
- Short Listed aspirants will have to go through Trade test, Skill test, Medical Examination, Practical Test, Endurance Test and interview according to the post you are willing to apply for.
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of August 2015.
- Selection of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Interview conducted by Indian Space Research Organization.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending Interview.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment:
- First of all, aspirants should visit official website of Indian Space Research Organization which is www.vssc.gov.in
- Then go to “Recruitment” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page and select “Current Openings” option from the provided list.
- Now, hit “Draughtsman-B, Hindi Typist, Cook, Fireman-A, Catering Attendent – A” link.
- After that press, “Apply online” mentioned on top of page and Fill all the fields with required details.
- Press “SUBMIT” button and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form carefully with necessary and desired information.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph, educational certificates or testimonials and signature in provided space.
- Check all details filled in application form and press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Now, make payment through SBI collect facility and enter the SB Collect Reference number by pressing on “Add Payment Details”.
- At last, Hit “Print Application Summary Form” and get system generated application form.
- Send it within 07 days of submission of the online application by speed post in a sealed envelope super subscribed as ‘RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF……’.
Senior Administrative Officer
Recruitment & Review Section
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Thiruvananthapuram – 695022
Dates to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Last Date to submit application form||31st July 2015|
|End Date of receipt of application fee||07th August 2015|
|Date of Written test||19th September 2015|
Through Official Notification, you may get more details about ISRO Recruitment. You may bookmarks this page to get latest updates about ISRO Recruitment 2016 and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Space Research Organization has asserted a job notification as ISRO Recruitment. Aspirants are invited against vacant post of Junior Hindi Translator. Eligible and skilled candidates may apply against ISRO Recruitment 2015. Application in prescribed format can be submitted on or before end date that is shaped below. Our experts are also trying to get latest updates about ISRO Recruitment 2016. So you may stay connected with us to get info about same.
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd August 2015|
To get more details about ISRO Recruitment 2015 you may go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible job seekers who want to make career with this organization may apply as soon as possible.
Aspirants should have Post Graduate degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English or English with Hindi or any subject other than Hindi with English as an elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level.
Job hunters who will be selected will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month as salary from organization.
Age of appliers should not be more than 30 years as on 27th July 2015. Relaxation is provided as per rules of organization.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance written test and Interview conducted by Indian Space Research Organization.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment:
- Job seekers may visit official site that is www.isro.gov.in and download format of application form.
- The dully filled in application form along with recent pass port size photo and self attested copes of all certificates and testimonials related to qualification and experience should be submitted.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator”.
- Application should be submitted at below given address on or before end date that is shaped below.
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094
Last Date to Apply: 3rd August 2015
Note: To get more details about ISRO Recruitment 2015 you may read this Official Notification. You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about ISRO Recruitment 2016 very firstly.