Indian Space Research Organization has been propagated a latest career advertisement for ISRO Recruitment. ISRO has invited online application forms from eligible and interested applicants for filing up the 17 vacancies of Scientists/Engineers post. Candidates who want to make their career in this field can apply ISRO Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Applicants must fill the application form for ISRO Recruitment 2016 and submit it before the last date.
ISRO is amongst the largest government space agencies in the world. It built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union on 19 April in 1975.
|Last Date||24th August 2015|
You must read entire details regarding ISRO Recruitment likewise post name, vacancy details, qualification requirement, limitation of age, salary structure, selection process, Application fee detail, etc. from the below section of this page which is framed by members of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|3||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02|
Job hunters, who are going to apply for said post, should have completed B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc/Graduate Degree in civil/ electrical/mechanical engineering/ Architecture discipline from a recognized university or institute with at least 65% marks.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the job seekers should not be more than 35 years as on 24th august 2015.
- Candidates who belonging to SC/ST and OBC category will get a relaxation of 5 and 3 years.
- Ex-serviceman and PWD applicants will also get relaxation as per the norms of government of India.
Job seekers who are appointed for said post will receive a good amount of pay scale of Rs. 15, 600-39, 100/- along with Grade of Rs. 5, 400/-.
Application Fee Detail:
Well qualified contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through challan form in any branch of State Bank of India.
The whole classification of the job searcher will be done on the basis of their performance written test followed by personal interview which will be conducting by the selection committee of organization.
Please have a Look:
Written test of applying applicants will going to be held on 29th November 2015.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2015?
- Firstly, who are interested need to go to official website of Indian Space Research Organization that is www.isro.org
- Then, follow “about” section and hit on “career” option.
- Now, select suitable link as per this notification and fill online application form with all relevant information within correct manner.
- After that, Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future reference.
- Applicants are required to send the one part of challan, to the below stated address through ordinary post within 7 days of filling of application form.
- Envelope should be super scribed as “ICRB-recruitment of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’…..”
Admionitrative officer (ICRB)
New BEL road, Bengaluru
- Opening Date Of Apply Online- 4th August 2015
- Closing Date Of Apply Online- 24th August 2015
- Last Date Of Payment Of Fee- 25th August 2015
- Date Of Written Test - 29th November 2015
For further detail regarding ISRO Recruitment check Official Website. Stay connected with us through our web portal for information on ISRO Recruitment 2016 as we keep updating our page after having any official information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Space Research Organization has asserted a job notification as ISRO Recruitment. Aspirants are invited against vacant post of Junior Hindi Translator. Eligible and skilled candidates may apply against ISRO Recruitment 2015. Application in prescribed format can be submitted on or before end date that is shaped below. Our experts are also trying to get latest updates about ISRO Recruitment 2016. So you may stay connected with us to get info about same.
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd August 2015|
To get more details about ISRO Recruitment 2015 you may go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible job seekers who want to make career with this organization may apply as soon as possible.
Aspirants should have Post Graduate degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English or English with Hindi or any subject other than Hindi with English as an elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level.
Job hunters who will be selected will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month as salary from organization.
Age of appliers should not be more than 30 years as on 27th July 2015. Relaxation is provided as per rules of organization.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance written test and Interview conducted by Indian Space Research Organization.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment:
- Job seekers may visit official site that is www.isro.gov.in and download format of application form.
- The dully filled in application form along with recent pass port size photo and self attested copes of all certificates and testimonials related to qualification and experience should be submitted.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator”.
- Application should be submitted at below given address on or before end date that is shaped below.
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094
Last Date to Apply: 3rd August 2015
Note: To get more details about ISRO Recruitment 2015 you may read this Official Notification. You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about ISRO Recruitment 2016 very firstly.