A latest job notification has been declared as ISRO Recruitment by Indian Space Research Organization. The ISRO, a National Remote Sensing Centre invited applications from skilled contestants for filling up 109 Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ Posts in various fields. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for said posts may apply against to ISRO Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form before last date. Candidates, who are decided to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016 in next session, may keep in touch with us to fetch updated information.
|Posts Name||Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’|
|No. Of Posts||109|
|Last Date To Apply Online||09th July 2015|
|Last Date Of Fee Submission Date||10th July 2015|
To gathered detailed information in relation to ISRO Recruitment 2015 such as salary description, selection process and applying process etc, are well structured below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Code||Fields Name||Vacancies|
|Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’|
|3||BE 003||Computer Science||26|
For getting Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ posts at ISRO Vacancy, contenders must have BE / B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks from recognized university or institutions.
- Maximum age of applicants should be 35 years as on 09th July 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
Appointed applicants will get pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Application fee Details:
- All category aspirants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- Fee will be deposited through challan for that is paid at nearest branch of State Bank of India.
- After that, challan form will be send to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094 by ORDINARY POST only superscribing in the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ “ within 7 days of filing of application.
Aspirants will be getting elected on the basis of following process which is:
- Written Test
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment?
- First of all Log on to official website which is www.isro.org / www.nrsc.gov.in.
- On home page you need to go for suitable job link to apply online.
- Now press “apply” button again, for which post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form completely and press the submit button to confirm registration.
- Take a hard copy of form for future use.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 09th July 2015
- Last Date Of Fee Submission Date: 10th July 2015
- Closing Date To Send Hardcopy Of Challan Form: 17th July 2015
- Written Test Date: 11th October 2015
To know more details about ISRO Recruitment you may open this Official Notification. You may bookmark this page to get updated info on ISRO Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On