ISRO Scientist Salary
Applicants may check ISRO Scientist Salary from this page!! Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the biggest organization in India, which deals with space programs. ISRO provides impressive amount of salary to its employees. Check ISRO Scientist/Engineer Pay Scale 2019 along with allowances through this page.
ISRO Scientist Salary 2019
ISRO Scientist Average Salary 2019:
|Designation||Annual Average Salaries|
|ISRO Scientist/Engineer Salary||Rs.67700-208700/-|
|Scientist or Engineer of SC division||Rs 572000-Rs 733000|
|Engineer SC Reserved||Rs 430000- Rs 468000|
|Engineer/ Scientist Intern||Rs 19000- Rs 21000|
(on a monthly basis)
|Scientists SD||Rs 700000- Rs 750000, with an|
annual average of Rs 730000
|Scientist Reserved||Rs 33000- Rs 37000 on a|
|Mechanical/Electronics engineers and scientists||Grade pay Rs 5400 and Pay|
band Rs 15600-39000
|Scientists with M.Sc in Analytical and Organic Chemistry,||Grade pay Rs 5400 and Pay band Rs 15600-39000. But they will be governed within the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.|
|ISRO LPSC Engineers Salary||A consolidated salary of|
Rs 25000 per month
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
ISRO Salary Package Based on Job at Different Centers:
- At Scientific Assistant at Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, candidates with first class in B.SC with Mathematics and Computer Science will get Grade Pay of INR 4600 with Pay Band INR 9300-34800 with gross emolument standing at INR 29,481.
- At Scientific Assistant at Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (Reservation- SC) (Library Science), candidates will getPay Band INR 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4600 and gross emolument standing at INR 29,481.
- At Scientific Assistant at Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR applicants with first class in B.SC with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics will be paid Pay Band INR 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4600 and with gross emolument of INR 29,481
Press Here For: ISRO Official Link
Check More Related Links:
|ISRO Syllabus||ISRO Recruitment|
|ISRO Previous Year Papers||ISRO Results|
|ISRO Admit Card||How To Get Into ISRO|
ISRO Scientist Salary and Allowances After 7th CPC:
Apart from ISRO Scientist Salaries, ISRO offers a wide range of benefits and perks to its employees which change according designation but basic amenities which might remain same.
Benefits that will be offered to employees are group insurance, subsidized canteen, housing facilities, a leave travel concession. An employee will also offer transport allowance or free transport services.
Must Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
ISRO employees are provided medical benefits even for family also for employee for specific candidates who are included under New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
- Group Insurance
- Subsidized Canteen
- Housing Facility if the candidate does not avail the HRA allowance
- Leave Travel Concession
- Free Transport if the candidate does not avail the transport allowance
- Medical benefits for self and family (dependents)
- New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (it is particularly mentioned in some of vacancies)
Know Here: 10 Best Jobs In India
Who can be Scientist at Indian Space Research Organization?
- Candidates can join the Indian Space Research Organization After completing your B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science, or Electronics or Mechanical Science
- Thereafter one has to appear for entrance examination conducted by selection panel of the Indian Space Research Organization
- Upper age limit of applicants must be 35
Grab Today: 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator
ISRO Scientist Salary Structure 2019:
ISRO Engineer/Scientist Salary in hand after 7th pay commission has been hiked up. ISRO Engineer/Scientist Salary structure comprises of basic ISRO Scientist pay scale + Grade Pay along with Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance and House Rent Allowance.
Since the 7th pay commission has been introduced, all employees at ISRO, enjoys better Pay scale per month along with some benefits and incentives through relevant job posts from time to time.
Scientists are employed at different centers including:
- Architecture Department
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- ISRO Satellite Centre
- Space Application Centre
- Regional Remote Sensing Centres, East, North, Central, West, South
For having any query regarding ISRO Scientist Salaries then drop the comment in comment box which is provided below. Follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get latest updates about ISRO Scientist After 7th CPC and ISRO Engineer Salary 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|