ITBP Admit Card 2014
Indo -Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has announced the ITBP Admit Card 2014 for the candidates who are going to appear for the Head constable exam. Aspirants may download the exam Hall ticket though the online mode.
- No. of applicants had applied for this recruitment and waiting for the ITBP Admit Card to give the exam for selection.
- ITBP organized various recruitment exams to fill the different posts every year like Constable, CT, Inspectors, Steno, tradesman etc. There after organization make available ITBP hall ticket to download for the exam.
- All eligible applicants who had applied for the head constable post now they all are able to able to download their hall ticket through the official website of the organization.
- Written Test Of The Recruitment Of Head Constable Ministerial (Direct) 2014 Scheduled On 26th October 2014.
- The team of recruitmentresult.com provide the latest updates announced by the ITBP in the below section.
How to get ITBP Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2014:
The Organization has already dispatched the admit card to the candidates by post. In Case non receipt of call letter by post, candidates are requested to report at designated written test centre on given date (26th October 2014 ) and time ( 0800 hrs) by downloading print out of relevant page mentioning name of candidate along with a photo id proof.
Written Test Of The Recruitment Of Head Constable Ministerial (Direct) 2014: 26th October 2014.
Admit card is an important document without which no one is allowed to sit in the examination hall and write the exam paper. So candidates need to keep it safe and must bring it with them at the time of Examination.
We wish “Best of luck” to all candidates for their Exam.
Note: Aspirants may directly download the exam hall ticket through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|