ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has promulgated jobs notification titled as ITBP Head Constable Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to Bharti 241 candidates on Head Constable HC (MM) Post. Those who are interested inIndo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy they can fill ITBP Head ConstableApplication Form. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details of ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can first ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization. After satisfying eligibility, candidates can fill ITBP Head Constable Online Application Form before the last date that is 31.01.2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
|Organization name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post name||Head Constable HC (MM)|
|Number of Vacancy||241|
|Last date to apply||31.01.2018|
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Head Constable (MM)||60|
Candidates who are going to apply for ITBP Head Constable Bharti they must possess Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution. Candidates also possess minimum working experience in relevant fields.
You Can Also Check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for ITBP Head Constable HC (MM) Jobs shall be between 18 and 25 years as per the norms of the organization.
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India:
- SC and Backward class: 05 years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 03 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December, 1989: 10 years
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Head Constable (MM)||Level -4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100|
|Constable (MM)||Level -3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), Biometric identification.
Get Here Details of: ITBP Syllabus
Verification of Documents:
First steps of recruitment process will be Document Verification. Candidates will be required to produce the original documents related to Educational and Professional qualifications, date of birth etc.Original copy of following documents will be required for verification:-
- Educational Certificate(s);
- Date of birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10thClass Certificate;
- Professional/Experience Certificate, if any;
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Driving License or Voter ID Card or Passport for verification of citizenship
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen;
- One passport size photograph same as submitted with online application form;
Those aspirants who successfully qualify DV Round then will have to appear for height bar test. The candidates not meeting the prescribed height will be eliminated.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Those who qualify the Height Bar Test will be called for physical efficiency test. The events of the PET are as follows:-
- 6 Kms Race To be completed within 7.30 minutes.
- Long Jump 11 Feet (03 Chances)
- High Jump 3½ Feet (03 Chances)
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements.
The candidates who qualify PST will have to appear in written examination.The written test for 50 marks containing 50 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only. OMR Sheet will be signed both by the candidate and invigilator. The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Duration will be of 1 Hour.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General knowledge (Bilingual questions)||10||10|
|Mathematics (Bilingual questions)||05||05|
|Trade related theory (Bilingual questions)||15||15|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Practical (Skill) Test:
The candidates who qualify the written test will be put through a Skill Test. Skill test is divided into following parts:-
|Identification of faults||15|
|Rectification of defects||15|
|Handling of tools||05|
Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC categoryshould pay Rs. 100/-as application fee through online payment gateway. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
You Can Also Check: More Police Jobs
Steps to apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force that is itbpolice.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitment tab available in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- Then fill the required details in application form correctly
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then make payment of application fee
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here>> ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Notification
Last date to submit online applications: 31-01-2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITBP Admit Card||ITBP Answer Key|
|Latest Defence Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|