J&K Police Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Police has asserted a job notification in concern of J&K Police Recruitment. Applications are invited for the appointment of talented aspirants against 4000 Constable Posts in the Jammu & Kashmir Police. Job Seekers who wish to apply for J&K Police Recruitment 2015 they can submit an online Application Form on or before the closing date. To get complete information about J&K Police Recruitment 2016 you may go through our web portal. Career- Oriented candidates must apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.
|Number of Vacancies||4000|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||15th October 2015|
Police Headquarter, Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is recruiting the highly motivated individuals for the vacant positions. Aspirants should know the complete details about J&K Police Jobs Notification before applying like educational qualification, age limit, Selection method, process to apply etc which are well described below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
J&K Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of District||Executive Police||Armed Police|
|Number of Vacant Posts|
Job seekers who are eager to apply for J&K Police Recruitment 2015 must have passed at least Matriculation examination from a recognized Institution or Board. Aspirants must have good academic record.
Age of job appliers should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years. Upper age limit shall be relaxable up to 37 years in respect of serving SPO’s having completed & Volunteer Home Guards having completed (5) years or more of engagement.
Physical Standard for J&K Police Recruitment:
Job finder’s physical measurement should be as follows:
|All Applicants||Height: 5′-6” and above||Height: 5′-2”|
|Chest: 33 1/2” (Expanded).|
|Leh/ Kargil Districts and Gurkha community||Height: 5′-4” and above||Height: 5′|
|Chest: 33 1/2” (Expanded).|
Job hunters who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for J&K Police Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits.
Application Fee for J&K Police Recruitment:
Applicants need to pay the application cost of Rs. 300/- in the shape of Demand Draft (DD)/postal order obtained from any of the Branch of J&K Bank/Post Office, payable to Chief Accounts Officer PHQ, payable at Jammu/Srinagar. Application Charges once paid it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Enrollment for J&K Police Recruitment:
Eligible and Keen Contenders will have to go through Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Written Examination. Applicants who will qualify these tests will get selected for J&K Police Recruitment. Job hunters need to produce in person all original documents at time of selection process for verification. The Exam Pattern for above tuned test is mentioned below:
|Physical Endurance Test||Long Race:
|Push Ups (male candidates only):
|Shut Up (female candidates only):
|Physical Standard Test||Measurement of Height and Chest|
|Written Test (Objective Type)||
Documents Enclosed with Application Form:
- Matriculation certificate containing date of birth.
- State Subject Certificate (PRC),
- Valid Reserved category certificate (if claimed).
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph (in an envelope with the name of the applicant on the back side of the photograph
- The candidates working as SPOs/Volunteer Home Guards shall attach certificate/(s) relating to engagement of SPO/ Volunteer Home Guards issued by the concerned DDO/SSP none else under his seal/signatures and date of issue.
How to Apply for J&K Police Recruitment:
Applicants who are eagerly waiting to do job in government sector, they can apply against this recruitment notification by following the below equipped simple steps:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the Official Website that is www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Then go to “Notification” tab well furnished in the menu bar of home page.
- Select “Recruitment Notices” from the provided list and hit “Advertisement Notice for the post of Constable in J&K Police (Armed/ Executive)” link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary and vital information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, and other documents stated above.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Application form complete in all respects should be send in an envelope super subscribing “Application for the Post of Constable”.
- Forward the filled in application form to the below tailored address before the closing date should be reached.
- Incomplete or Unsigned Application Form will be summarily rejected by the selection penal.
Office of SSP CID Cell,
11, Harish Chander Mathur Lane,
Near Max Muller Bhawan, KG Marg
New Delhi-110001, India
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Closing Date of Receipt of Application Form: 15th October 2015
To get details about J&K Police Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notice. We are shortly provides updated information in concern to J&K Police Recruitment 2016, so stay connected with us. Aspirants may also add this page as bookmarks using control+D and don’ miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On