JK Police Recruitment
J&K Police Department has just released the job notification against JK Police Recruitment. There is total 2700 Constable vacancies available in the organization on which eligible candidates will be recruited. Candidates may apply for JK Police Bharti by visiting to the official website that is www.jkpolice.gov.in.
|Advertisement Notice for the post of |
Female Constable in J&K Police (02 Women Battalions)
|Advertisement Notice for the post of |
Constables in Border Battalions of J&K Police
|JK Police Official Website Link||Check Here|
Highlights of JK Police Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||J&K Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Number of Vacancy||2700|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
JK Police Recruitment 2019
Q1: JK Police Vacancy Details:
- Advt -01: 1350 Posts for Border Battalions (Border Districts of J&K)
- Advt -02: 1350 Posts for Women Battalions (60 % for Border Districts, 40% for Non Border)
- For Border Battalions, Posts are Equally Distributed among 10 Border Districts of J&K
- For Women Battalions, Posts are exclusively for Females only and vacancies are distributed among Border as well a Non-Border Districts.
Q2: What is the Eligibility Criteria for JK Police Jobs?
- Domicile: Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir. Also, You can Apply for vacancies for your District Only
- Age-Limit: Age of the Applicant Should be between 18 to 28 Years.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must have at least passed 10th Class (Matric) from any recognized Board.
Find Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Q3: What is the JK Police Salary Structure?
Selected candidates towards New J&K Police Recruitment 2019 will get best salary by the organization.
Q4: What is the Selection Process?
The Selection Process for the Recruitment of Constables in J&K Police comprises of following Tests.
Physical Endurance Test:
- Long Race: 1600 Meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Push-Ups: 20
- Long Race: 1000 Meters 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Shot Put (4 kg): 14.5 Feet in 3 Attempts
Physical Standards Test:
- Height: 5″ 6′
- Chest: 32″ (Un-Expanded), 33.5 ” (Expanded)
- Height: 5″ 2′
Check Here: Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Those candidates, who qualify the PET and PST, will have to appear for the Written Tests, comprising of 100 Questions to be attempted in 2 Hours.
Q5: Is there any Application Fee?
- Applicant need to pay Rs 300/- as application fees through online mode.
- Either you can pay the fees by yourself or you can take the help of Common Service Centres for making the payment of application fees.
Also Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
Q6: How to fill Jammu and Kashmir Police Application Form 2019?
- First visit the official site that is www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit “Advertisement Notice for the post of Female Constable in J&K Police (02 Women Battalions)” or “Advertisement Notice for the post of Constables in Border Battalions of J&K Police” links.
- On pressing the link which is notified above, notification will open in front of you in PDF format.
- Read notification and instructions provided in it carefully.
- Once you read the notification, go back to the previous page and press apply online link.
- Fill the application form with complete details and upload all the required documents as well as self-attested copies of certificates along with a recent passport size photo.
- At last, press on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future usage.
Check Out: Find More Police Jobs
Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of online application form shall be 30 days after the activation of the link which will be notified separately.
Hit the Official Link to get complete details regarding J&K Police Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned with this page for getting more updates time to time. For any query regarding this post you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|