Jamia Hamdard Admission
Management authority of Jamia Hamdard University invites application form for Jamia Hamdard Admission. Those candidates who want to take admission in various UG/PG Courses and have requisite eligibility criteria can fill Jamia Hamdard Online Application Form in correct manner. Candidates who want to continue their studies with this well known university they can apply against Jamia Hamdard Admission 2017 by filling Jamia Hamdard Application Form on or earlier than last date given below.
Crucial Points of this page……
Students who are interested may collect more details related to Jamia Hamdard Admission 2017 such as qualification, application fee, how to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who want to take admission in any of the above mentioned courses must read the below content of this page.
Jamia Hamdard Admission
Offered Various Courses:
- PG Diploma
Eligibility for Jamia Hamdard University 2017:
- Appliers must have under Graduate degree is important.
- Applying aspirants must secure 50% of minimum marks in their graduation.
- Applicants must be completed UG courses an internship from a recognized board/ University/Institutions.
- Those aspirants those who have obtained BOT degree in Occupational Therapy will also be considered by examiner.
- Students must have completed 20 years.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Contenders need to pay Rs. 1500/- as application cost in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Jamia Hamdard” payable through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card.
- Application Charges once deposited, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection of students into the UG / PG courses will be based on merit list, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Marks obtained by the students in the relevant subjects of the previous examination.
- Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the University.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Instructions for filling the Jamia Hamdard Application Form:
- Before filling application Form, candidates must read the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Once you have submitted Application fee it will not be refunded.
- Candidates must ensure that application form is complete in all respect before submitting. If you have any type of difficulty please contact admission helpline.
- You have to submit your Jamia Hamdard Application Form 2017 till the last date given on this web- page and save a copy of same and Unique Application ID.
- Candidates have to use Unique Application ID for all communications and queries.
- Application fee can be paid by appliers by using Online (Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card), Please ensure that card details is ready before starting the application process.
- Upload scanned image of your photograph and signature in Jamia Hamdard online application form.
- Use Mozilla 5.0 or above or Google Chrome browser for filling online applications.
How to Apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission:
- Candidates may apply by filling application form with all important details.
- To fill Jamia Hamdard Admission Form you need to log on to the Official Website which is jamiahamdard.edu
- After visiting home page choose suitable link to see Jamia Hamdard Admission Notification 2017.
- Read all the relevant details carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Jamia Hamdard Online Application form with necessary details
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the proper manner (if necessary)
- Now submit your application form within the given time period.
- Finally take a print out of it and submit it to address given below.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Required documents in original as well as photocopies for verification etc:
- Passing Certificate of High School/Matric (10th )
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10+2 (Intermediate/Sr. Secondary) /or equivalent examination Mark sheet & Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & Certificate
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate/ School leaving certificate
- Gap/Intervening period Certificate, if any and valid reason thereof.
- Latest, Two Passport size coloured photograph
To, The Dean,
FMIT in the Department of Computer Science
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi- 110 062
Important date of Jamia Hamdard University PGDM 2017:
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Registration date||1 week of March 2017|
|Last date of Registration||June 2017|
|Admit card||June 2017|
|Date of examination||July 2017|
To obtain more relevant information in concern to Jamia Hamdard Admission 2017, visit Official Website. You can also bookmark this page using Control+D and acquire more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|