Jamia Hamdard Admission
Jamia Hamdard, A government Aided Deemed University invites application form through a notification as Jamia Hamdard Admission from those students who want to take admission in M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ BBA Courses. Interested Candidates who want to continue their studies with this well known university can apply against Jamia Hamdard Admission 2015 by filling Jamia Hamdard Application Form on or earlier than last date. We’re also providing info on Jamia Hamdard Admission 2016 very soon for the candidates planning to get admission to the same courses next year. Students who are seeking for admissions in Under Graduate or Post Graduate Programmes can apply against this notification.
|Courses Offered||M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ BBA|
|End Date to Apply for UG / PG Courses||14th August 2015|
Students who are interested may collect more details related to Jamia Hamdard Admission 2015 such as qualification, application fee, how to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who want to take admission in any of the above mentioned courses must read the below content of this page.
- M.Tech (CS) Part Time
- MBA (Health & Hospital Management)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
For Graduate Courses
Applicants must have passed 12th in related field with good academic record form affiliated Institution/ Board.
For Post Graduate Courses
Candidates, who want to take admission in post graduate course, must have a graduate degree in respective field from any recognized university / institute.
- Contenders need to pay application cost of Rs. 1200/- in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Jamia Hamdard” payable at Delhi with all documents.
- Application Charges once deposited, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection of students into the UG / PG courses will be based on merit list, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Marks obtained by the students in the relevant subjects of the previous examination.
- Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the University.
How to Apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission:
- Candidates may obtain application form and prospectus from the Dean Office of Jamia Hamdard University.
- Applicants have to physically report to the address tailored below and apply on the spot.
- Applicants are required to fill the form very carefully with all important details and attach a set of Xerox of essential documents supported with marksheets for age proof, caste certificate and other relevant documents.
- Participants also require to bring Bank Draft of Rs. 1200/- which will also be deposited with application form.
- Candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the last date should be reached.
To, The Dean,
FMIT in the Department of Computer Science
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi- 110 062
Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date of Receipt of Application Form: 14th August 2015 till 10:00 A.M
To obtain more relevant information in concern to Jamia Hamdard Admission 2015, visit Official Notice. You can also bookmark this page using Control+D and acquire up to date info regarding Jamia Hamdard Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On