Jamia Hamdard Admission
Management authority of Jamia Hamdard University is all set to invite online application form from eligible candidates for Jamia Hamdard Admission. Interested students have to submit application form by accessing its official website. Jamia Hamdard University provides admission in maximum all courses. Aspirants who are looking for good university for pursuing further studies can apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission 2018. The admission important dates have been mentioned in below section of this page.
This is to inform to all applying candidates for admission that there is no other mode for submitting application form. Applicants have to complete all the formalities of admission procedure before the due date. Contenders are advised to enter proper e-mail ID, and mobile number at application form while submitting it. Rest information regarding Jamia Hamdard Admission 2018 has been well furnished in below section of this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Jamia Hamdard Admission
Offered Various Courses:
- PG Diploma
Eligibility for Jamia Hamdard University 2018:
- Appliers must pass graduation from recognized university or institute.
- Minimum marks of applying candidates should be 50% in graduation.
- Applying aspirants must secure 50% of minimum marks in their graduation.
- Applicants must be completed UG courses an internship from a recognized board/ University/Institutions.
- Those aspirants those who have obtained BOT degree in Occupational Therapy will also be considered by examiner.
- Students must have completed 20 years.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Applying contenders are required to pay an amount as application fee.
- The amount has been fixed of Rs. 1500/- as application fee.
- Application fee will be deposited in the Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Jamia Hamdard” payable through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card.
- Application Charges once deposited, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Manner of Selection:
- Eligible students will be select for UG/PG admission based on merit list which will be prepared by the admission panel of the university.
- After that, shortlisted aspirants will be called for group discussion and interview.
- Marks obtained by the students in the relevant subjects of the previous examination.
- Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the University.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Instructions for filling the Jamia Hamdard Application Form:
- Before filling application Form, candidates must read the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Once you have submitted Application fee it will not be refunded.
- Candidates must ensure that application form is complete in all respect before submitting. If you have any type of difficulty please contact admission helpline.
- You have to submit your Jamia Hamdard Application Form 2017 till the last date given on this web- page and save a copy of same and Unique Application ID.
- Candidates have to use Unique Application ID for all communications and queries.
- Application fee can be paid by appliers by using Online (Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card), Please ensure that card details is ready before starting the application process.
- Upload scanned image of your photograph and signature in Jamia Hamdard online application form.
- Use Mozilla 5.0 or above or Google Chrome browser for filling online applications.
How to Apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission:
- Candidates may apply by filling application form with all important details.
- Applicants have to visit official website that is edu
- Select appropriate tab to see Jamia Hamdard Admission Notification 2018 from home page.
- Candidates should read complete notification for getting complete information.
- After that, hit on suitable link for applying online.
- Enter all the details asking for filling vacant tabs of Jamia Hamdard Online Application form.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the proper manner (if necessary)
- Now submit your application form within the given time period.
- Finally take a print out of it and submit it to address given below.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Required documents in original as well as photocopies for verification etc:
- Passing Certificate of High School/Matric (10th )
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10+2 (Intermediate/Sr. Secondary) /or equivalent examination Mark sheet & Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & Certificate
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate/ School leaving certificate
- Gap/Intervening period Certificate, if any and valid reason thereof.
- Latest, Two Passport size coloured photograph
To, The Dean,
FMIT in the Department of Computer Science
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi- 110 062
Important date of Jamia Hamdard University 2018:
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Registration date||1 week of March 2018|
|Last date of Registration||June 2018|
|Admit card||June 2018|
|Date of examination||July 2018|
To obtain more relevant information in concern to Jamia Hamdard Admission 2018, visit Official Website. You can also bookmark this page using Control+D and acquire more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|