Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment
Jamia Millia Islamia has issued a notification about Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment. Applications in the prescribed format invites from deserving and talented job hunters to fill up the vacancies of project fellow and guest teachers posts. Candidates who wish to do work with this organization must grab this chance. Job hunters may apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before closing date that is mentioned below and attend interview for the Project fellow post.
|Name of Post||Project Fellow And Guest Teachers|
|Closing date / interview date||Mentioned below|
The whole acknowledgement regarding Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary scale, how to apply etc. can be checked in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are willing to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment must have done a master degree / PG diploma as per the post requirement in relevant discipline from a recognized university / institute.
Selected candidates will be provided a smart salary per month by Jamia Millia Islamia University as:
- Project fellow: 16,000 per month for NET / GATE qualified candidates & 14,000 per month for others
- Guest teachers: maximum 25,000 per month
Selection of the deserving job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Procedure to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment:
For the post of Project Fellow:
Applicants who are willing to apply for project fellow post must attend walk-In Interview and bring all the copies as well as ordinal certificates / documents, application on a plain A4 paper along with CV at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue:
For the post of Guest Teachers
- Eligible contenders need to submit Applications on plain paper in prescribed format which can be downloaded from Official Website which is jmi.ac.in.
- Attach the seven copies of Bio-data providing information of qualifications and experience and attested copies of mark sheets, degree and diploma to filled in form.
- Affix recent passport size photograph in space provided in Application Form.
- Application Form completed in all respects along with relevant particulars should reach at an address provided below prior to closing date.
Address and Date:
|Project Fellow walk-In venue||Guest Teachers in AJK-MCRC, JMI||Guest Teachers in various department|
|At the office of Head, department of Biosciences, jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025||In the Office of Hony. Director. AJK Mass Communication Research Center||Send application In Respective department|
|Walk-In Date: 26th August 2015||Closing date:14th August 2015||Last date: 19th August 2015|
Note: It is advised to candidates to check Official Notice for more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On