Jan Dhan Yojana
Jan-Dhan Yojana has been started by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi and it is also known as PMJDY Scheme. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is mission for Economic Inclusion to confirm access to monetary services, such as Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Pension, Credit, Insurance, in a reasonable way.
Those Indian Citizens who want to get the benefits of Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme can apply for PMJDY Yojana by submitting the Account Opening Form as soon as possible. Download Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Form from below provided link.
Jan Dhan Yojana Account Details!!!
Jan Dhan Yojana Account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent outlet. Accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with Zero balance. Though account-holder wishes to get cheque book, he/she will have to fulfill minimum balance criteria.
Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to know more about Jan Dhan Yojana Pradhan Mantri such as PMJDY Scheme Benefits, Account Opening Form Download Steps, Rules etc.
Jan Dhan Yojana
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme?
- First of all visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana that is www.pmjdy.gov.in/scheme
- Read Jan Dhan Yojana Details carefully and hit “Account Opening Form (English) Account Opening Form (Hindi)” link as per desirability.
- Now fill the Jan Dhan Yojana Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Finally, candidates can submit this Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Online along with necessary documents to open their zero balance account.
Download Here: PMJDY Yojana Application Form in Hindi
Download Here: PMJDY Application Form in English
List of Documents to Open Jan Dhan Yojana Account:
Candidates can submit any one of these documents along with their recent photographs and filled Jan Dhan Yojana Form to open PMJDY Account. All the documents given below are officially valid documents
- Driving licence,
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card,
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government,
- Letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number, or
- identity card with applicant’s Photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions;
- Letter issued by a Gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
Get Details Of: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits:
There are certain special benefits under Jan Dhan Scheme which are as follows:-
- Jan Dhan Scheme Kya Hai: Jan Dhan Yojana provides interest on deposit.
- Indian Citizens will also get an accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- No minimum balance required.
- The scheme provides life cover of Rs. 30,000/- payable on death of the beneficiary, subject to fulfillment of the eligibility condition.
- Easy Transfer of money across India
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
- After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
- Access to Pension, insurance products.
- The Claim under Personal Accidental Insurance under PMJDY shall be payable if the Rupay Card holder have performed minimum one successful financial or non-financial customer induced transaction at any Bank Branch.
- Overdraft facility upto Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
Read Here About: Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana
Jan Dhan Yojana Rules:
People must follow Jan Dhan Yojana Rules for Small Account which is as follows:-Indian Citizens cannot deposit more than 1 lakh rupees in their account in a single year. The maximum amount that can be withdrawn from a Jan Dhan Yojana Account is Rs. 10,000 per month.
Maximum balance in Jan Dhan Accounts can never be more than Rs. 50,000 at a single point of time. Such account remains valid for 1 year or 12 months.
Also Check: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
Jan Dhan Yojana Reference Numbers:
In case of further query, please call National Toll Free Number: 1800-11-0001 or 1800-180-1111.
For more details on Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, please visit the official website that is www.pmjdy.gov.in/scheme.
Visit this Official Link to get complete details about Jan Dhan Yojana. Great achievement to in respond of this scheme is open as many as 1 crore bank accounts on the first day of the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). Jan Dhan Yojana Last Date will be updated soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Atal Pension Yojana||Success Mantras By PM Narendra Modi|
|What Is Gobar Dhan Yojana?||Jan Dhan Yojana in Guinness Book|
|Bharat Manav Kaushal Vikas Yojana||Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana|