JEE Advanced Exam Analysis
IIT Roorkee conducted Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced 2019) Exam on 27-05-2019. As per JEE Advanced Exam Analysis, Paper I was more difficult than Paper II. According to the student’s reaction and JEE Advanced 2019 Analysis, moderately level of physics was more difficult than other subjects. In order to check complete details related to Difficulty Level and JEE Advanced Paper I Analysis/ JEE Advanced Paper II Analysis, please check this page.
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Details
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Commonly Known As||JEE Advanced|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Roorkee|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into IITs|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of applicants eligible to|
attempt JEE Advanced
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||27-05-2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Result Date||14-06-2019|
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2019
Latest Update On 28-05-2019
JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Analysis & Students’ Reactions
IIT Roorkee conducted the JEE Advanced 2019 exam for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in online (Computer Based Test) mode on 27-05-2019. Paper 1 was conducted from 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM whereas Paper 2 was conducted in second shift from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM.
According to the student’s Reaction, JEE Advanced 2019 was of moderate difficulty level. Cut-off for general category may vary from 127- 142 marks out of the total 372 marks for admission to IITs. The total n of questions (54 questions) remains the same as last year however total marks of Paper-2 has changed from 180 to 186 marks this year.
JEE Advanced 2019 Analysis: Paper 1 Was More Difficult Than Paper 2
- JEE Advanced had to 186 questions divided into two parts.
- Based on the students’ reaction, the JEE Advanced paper I was tougher as compared to paper II.
- In paper 1, chemistry and mathematics were moderately difficult, and Physics was reportedly the most difficult section.
- In paper II, Physics questions were more concepts based and covered all chapters.
- In Mathematics, there were more questions from Calculus and Algebra.
- In Chemistry, questions from all chapters were covered and were easy.
Check More: Engineering Entrance Exams
JEE Advanced Analysis 2019 (Paper Wise)
JEE Advanced Paper 1 Analysis:
According to the Students feedback about the difficulty level of JEE Advanced 2019 Exam, given details are found:
- Mathematics was the toughest and the lengthiest section.
- In Maths, more number of questions were asked from Algebra and Coordinate Geometry.
- Physics was of moderate level.
- Chemistry section was comparatively easier.
- Physics section had more of concept based questions.
- Overall difficulty level of Paper 1 was marked moderate.
- Maximum weightage was given to class 12 syllabus.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 1 comprised of 54 questions.
- Paper 1 carried a total of 186 marks.
- Exam duration was of 2 hours.
- Paper-1 had three parts: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each section carried maximum 62 marks.
Check Also: Top Universities in India
Each part was again divided into three sections:
Section 1: 4 MCQs with one correct option (maximum marks 12)
Section 2: 4 MCQs with one or more than one correct options (maximum marks 32)
Section 3: 6 numerical answer type questions (maximum marks = 18)
JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 2 Analysis
The analysis of JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 2 is as follows:
- Mathematics was the toughest part of the paper.
- Questions from Matrices and Differential Equations were asked in the Mathematics section.
- Physics was moderate in nature.
- Chemistry was the easiest. There were less questions from Physical Chemistry. Organic and Inorganic Chemistry had balanced questions.
Must Check: Top Colleges in India
Analysis Of JEE Advanced 2019: Marking Scheme
|Section||No. of Questions||Full Marks|
|Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths|
|Single Correct Answer||04||+3|
|Multiple Correct Answer||08||+4|
|Numerical Answer Type||06||+3|
|Section||Partial Marks||Negative Marks|
|+3 for all four questions correct|
+2 if three or more questions correct
+1 if two or more options are correct
JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Analysis 2019 (Previous Year)
More Links Related To JEE Advanced
|JEE Advanced Application Form||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Result||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Cutoff||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus||Check Here|
|IIT JEE Study Material||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Mock Test||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Rank Predictor||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Counselling||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|How To Crack JEE Advanced 2019||Check Here|
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2019 Minimum Percentage
|Category||Minimum Percentage||Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
We hope that you are satisfied with JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2019 provided on this page. But if you still have queries of JEE Advanced Analysis then you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Students’ Horoscope 2019||College is Registered/AICTE Approved|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|