JEE Advanced Mock Test
Official JEE Advanced Mock Test Online Series are available now for Paper 1 and 2 scheduled to be held on 23-08-2020 !! Check JEE Advanced Online Mock Test and solve questions within decided time period of 3 hours (180 minutes). JEE Advanced Online Test Series includes the questions from physics, chemistry and Maths sections. You may check JEE Advanced Paper 1 Mock Test and JEE Advanced Paper 2 Mock Test Papers separately with the help of this page. So, please have a look..
JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020
Check JEE Advanced 2020 Official Mock Test
The purpose of JEE Advanced Mock Test Papers links provided here is to make students familiar with the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only and these links may not represent the Question Papers of JEE(Advanced) 2020.
|JEE Advanced Mock Test Paper 1||Paper 1|
|JEE Advanced Mock Test Paper 2||Paper 2|
|JEE Advanced Mock Test Official Link||Link|
Overview of Upcoming JEE Advanced 2020:
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Commonly Known As||JEE Advanced|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Delhi|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into IITs|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||23rd August 2020|
(New Revised Date)
Steps to take JEE Advanced Mock Test Online Free 2020:
In order to solve JEEADV Online Test Series 2020, contenders are required to go through the following hassle free steps!!
Step1: First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.jeeadv.ac.in
Step2: Afterwards contenders have to press the link of “Mock Test for JEE (Advanced) 2020 is available here”.
Step3: Then, you need to press the link of JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020 according to your paper.
Step4: Log in by entering ID and Password to solve JEE Advanced Online Mock Test Series.
Step5: Press “Sign in” tab and Then read the complete note and hit the “Next” tab in appropriate manner for solving IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Online Test Series.
Step6: Read the complete general instructions in appropriate manner given to solve IIT JEE Advanced Mock Test/ JEE Advanced 2020 Practice Papers again.
Step7: Choose your default language and tick the box if you are satisfied with the instructions.
Step8: Now contenders are required to proceed to the next page to solve JEE Advanced Online Mock Test Series for Free.
Step9: Select the section and solve JEE Advanced Mock Test Online 2020.
Step10: Aspirants are required to hit “save and next” tab after solving Mock Test for JEE Advanced 2020.
More Links In Concern with JEE Advanced:
Answer Status for Question Given In Online IIT JEE Advanced Mock Tests
Contenders can check the status of their answers in JEE Advanced 2020 Free Mock Test after checking the below mentioned details, so please have a look at once!!
|Button Colour||Status of the Button Pressed|
|Grey||You have not visited the question yet|
|Red||You have not answered the question|
|Green||You have answered the question|
|Purple||You have NOT answered the question,|
but have marked it for review
|Purple with a|
|You have answered the question,|
but marked it for review.
Navigating Through Parts/Sections Of Question Paper Given In JEE Free Mock Test Series
- There will be three Parts (PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHEMATICS) and sections thereof in the question paper displayed on the top of the screen in JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020.
- Questions within a section can be viewed by pressing on the corresponding section name.
- The section which you will be viewing will be highlighted.
- After pressing the “Save & Next” button on the last question of a part/section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next part/section.
- You can shuffle between parts/sections and questions within parts/sections anytime during the paper as per your convenience.
- You can view the corresponding section summary which will be visible in every section above the question palette.
Navigating To A Question Mentioned In JEE Advanced Online Practice Test
To navigate between questions, you need to do the following:
Step1: Press on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of the screen to go to that numbered question directly.
Step2: Note that using this option does NOT save the answer (if it is answered) to the current question in JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020.
Step3: To save the answer, you must click on “Save & Next” button.
Step4: Hit on “Save & Next” button to save the answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
Step5: Press on “Mark for Review & Next” button to mark it for review (with or without answering the question) and go to the next question.
Do You Know: How to Crack Engineering Exams
Answering A Question While Solving IIT JEE Test Series Online
- Follow the procedure, given in “Instructions to Candidates” sheet (handed over to you before the start of the paper), for answering a particular type of question in JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020.
- To change the answer of a question that has already been answered, if required, first press on the “Clear Response” button to clear the saved answer and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
- To mark a question ONLY for review (i.e. without answering it), hit on the “Mark for Review & Next” button.
- To mark a question for review (after answering it), press on “Mark for Review & Next” button – the answered question which is also marked for review will be evaluated.
- To save the answer, you need to press on the “Save & Next” button – the answered question will be evaluated.
Advantages of JEE Advanced Mock Test Papers 2020:
By going through the following points, you can acknowledge advantages of JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020 Papers Free easily.
- To manage time in examinations, IIT JEE Advanced Mock Test Papers 2020 can help you well.
- With the help of IIT JEE Advanced Online Mock Test, contenders can acquire the idea of exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2020.
- JEE Advanced Maths Mock Test 2020 can help you to acknowledge the topics carrying more weightage from each subject.
- To do practice with JEE Advanced 2020 Online Mock Test, you will know about the type of questions which will be asked.
General Instructions Regarding JEE Advanced 2020 Mock Test:
Here we discuss some instructions which you need to follow while solving IIT JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020.
- Duration of JEE Advanced 2020 Online Mock Test Free will be 180 minutes.
- Countdown timer will be set in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination and when the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself.
- The Marked for Review status for a question mentioned in Mock Test for IIT JEE Advanced 2020 simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
- Aspirants can press on your “Profile” image on top right corner of your screen to change the language during while solving the IIT JEE Advanced Mock Test Papers 2020.
Hope you are satisfied with this page of JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020 and if you still have any question, drop comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team members will solve the queries regarding Mock Tests for JEE Advanced 2020 and provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Written Exam Techniques|
|Tips to Prepare for Written Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Prepare For Online Exam|
|Find Online Study Material||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|