JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
By using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor tool, you may Predict your result, based on your performance in the exam. And, the jeeadv.ac.in Rank Predictor will be activated after the conclusion of the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam and the link to use the tool Rank Predictor JEE Advanced will be available here. Those, who don’t know How to Check Expected JEE Advanced Rank through JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2018, they need to read this article very carefully.
In addition, based on the rank, JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor will also display the list of institutes, where students might have a chance for admission. Presently, there are various tools available in the market to predict your results and some names are JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Allen, Bansal, Resonance, Vibrant and Motion etc. To download more information about JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor Fiit JEE and JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor, you have to check this page of recruitmentresult.com.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
JEE Advanced Marks vs Ranks
|JEE Advanced Rank||Marks Out Of 366||Percentage|
Check Also: JEE Advanced Result
How to Check Expected JEE Advanced Rank?
Students, who want to knowwhere he/she stand in comparison to other exam takers, have to use Rank Predictor JEE Advanced 2018. Follow below listed guidelines to use the IIT JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool, take a look.
- Go to official web portal i.e. jeeadv.ac.in and Download the JEE Advanced Answer Key for the question paper set attempted in the exam.
- After that, cross check your answers from official answer key and press the link of rank prediction for Exam.
- Fill all asked details in blank textboxes such as JEE Advanced Roll Number, JEE Advanced Expected Score, Email Id and Mobile Number and submit it.
- In few seconds, your predicted JEE Advanced Rank 2018 will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and get printout of it, it will help the students to select the best college for study.
Get Here: JEE Advanced Counselling
JEE Advanced Marks vs Ranks Trends for the past 5 years
|RANK||JEE 2013||JEE 2014||JEE 2015||JEE 2016||JEE 2017|
|JEE Advanced Cut off||34.55||33.88||35||23.81||20.16|
Highlights of JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor
- The tool will be available only after the conclusion of the examination which will be held on 20-05-2018.
- Students can use the rank predictor to find out the expected rank before the declaration of JEE advanced result 2018
- With predicted rank, you will also be able to check the list of B.Tech courses and institutes.
You Can Also Check: Engineering Entrance Exams
Important Dates To Be noted:
|Events||JEE Advanced 2018 Dates|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2018||Fourth Week Of April 2018|
|Registration with late fee||First week of may 2018|
|Admit card available for downloading||Second week of May 2018|
|JEE (Advanced) 2018 – Paper – 1 and Paper – 2||20-05-2018|
|(a) Online display of ORS and scanned responses|
(b) Request from candidates for review of scanned responses
|Last week of May 2018|
|Online display of answer keys||First week of June 2018|
|Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates|
|Declaration of JEE (Advanced) results||Second week of June 2018|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)|
|Architecture Aptitude Test|
|Declaration of AAT results||Third week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment (Tentative)|
Dear students, JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2018 Tool will helpful for you to predict your rank previously. So, stay tuned with us on our web portal and get all latest updates about JEE Advanced Admit Card, JEE Advanced Results etc. Thank You…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On