JEE Advanced 2015
Indian Institutes of Technology is inviting the online application form for JEE Advanced 2015 from the candidates who want to take admission in IIT. Willing candidates may apply on or before the last date, which is mentioned below.
Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by IIT to give admission to students in engineering college as per their ranking. It conducts examination in two parts- JEE (Mains) & JEE (Advanced).
JEE Advanced 2015 Registration forms are invited from the aspirants who have qualified Mains Exam. Below you can see the schedule, applying process and other details furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- Candidates should have done 12th with minimum 60% marks from recognized Board
- Aspirants should qualify JEE Mains Examination with issued cut off.
- GEN/OBC aspirants must have born on or after October 01, 1990
- SC/ST/PWD applicants should have born on or after October 01, 1985.
- For General/ OBC Male/ third*– Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Male/ third*– Rs.1000/-
- For General/ OBC Female- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Female– Rs.500/-
JEE Exam Pattern 2015:
The examination of JEE main will be conducted on the basis of written examination, including the subjects-
How to Apply?
- Aspirants should visit the Official Website jee.iitb.ac.in
- Fill the online registration form appropriately.
- Upload scanned copies of all the relevant documents mentioned below.
- Pay fees through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card and submit it.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
- Online registration begins: 2nd May 2015
- Online registration closes: 7th May 2015
- Downloading of admit cards: 9th to 12th May 2015
- JEE (Advanced) 2015 examination: 24th May 2015
- Online display of answer keys: 8th June 2015
- Declaration of JEE (Advanced) 2015 results: 18th June 2015
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IIT JEE Sample Paper||IIT JEE Syllabus|
|IIT JEE Coaching Classes||JEE Main Rank Predictor|