JEE Main Exam Answer Key
Candidates appearing in Joint Entrance Mains Examination on 08 April 2018 (offline mode) and on 15 and 16 April 2018 (online mode) can check their JEE Main Exam Answer Key. Solutions of PBT and CBT examinations are expected to be released on 24/04/2018 by CBSE. Candidates can download the PDF of JEE Main Exam Solutions for All Sets by scrolling down this page or connecting with us also. With the help of Exam Solutions of JEE Main 2018, you can acquire correct answers to the entrance examination questions. To acquire more details related to JEE Main Exam Solutions 2018, you need to go through this page soon.
This Page Includes:
You may also go through the direct link that is given below to get Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Answer Sheet. With the help of Exam Solutions, contenders get to know about their scores and their performance in the exam. Entrance exam was consisted of two papers namely A, B, C, D for Paper 1 whereas Paper 2 has 4 codes W, X, Y & Z. Applied candidates must check out complete page for getting entire info of JEE Main Exam and JEE Main Exam Answer Key 2018 which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Procedure to Download JEE (Main) Exam Solutions 2018:
Appeared candidates may check their Joint Entrance Examination Main Exam Solution by following the guidelines as settled below.
- First of all aspirants are required to log on to official web page that is jeemain.nic.in.
- Thereafter, select suitable link of available JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key of CBT from home page as given in image.
- On selection of said link, you are required to fill correct details in accurate manner.
- After that CBSE JEE Main Exam Answer Key 2018 will appear on your digital screen.
- Aspirants need to go through the opened page carefully and then, you can check the options of every question and mark them according to your answers.
- Match your JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key for Paper 1 with the option available in PDF file and retain a print out of JEE Main Answer Key for future use.
Read This: How To Download Answer Key?
Way to Calculate the Scores Using JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key:
- Appearing contenders in the examination are required to go through the official for downloading JEE Main Exam Answer Key 2018.
- Afterwards you need to compare response sheet with correct responses in the answer key.
- You can take help of below mentioned official marking scheme to calculate the probable scores of JEE Main 2018.
- The final calculated marks will be the probable JEE Main 2018 scores of the candidates.
JEE Main Exam Answer Key
Official Marking Scheme of JEE Main 2018:
Appearing contenders in the PBT and CBT Examination are required to check the marking scheme which is well provided below for the comfort of the candidates at the beneath section in tabular form.
|Type of answer||Marks given in JEE Main|
|Correct answer||+4 marks|
|Wrong answer||-1 mark|
|More than one answer||-1|
Formula to calculate the JEE Main Score is as follows:
JEE Main Score = Total number of Correct answers x 4 – Total number of Incorrect answers x -1
Procedure to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2018:
Contenders are also having the option for challenging the JEE Main Exam Answer Key through filling an application form by online mode only, for those who are not satisfied. The decision of CBSE/ JAB (Joint Admission Board) regarding the answer key will be considered final.
- Candidates need to deposit an amount of application fee at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to login your account by entering your JEE Main 2018 application number, date of birth and security pin (generated by the system) for the purpose of challenging JEE Main answer key 2018.
- Aspirants need to deposit Rs.1,000 per question that is to be paid through credit/debit card, PayTM and SBI Buddy or e-challan, which is non-refundable.
- The decision of JAB (Joint Admission Board)/CBSE’s will be considered final and no further communication will be entertained.
Important Dates of JEE Main Exam Answer Key 2018:
JEE Main 2018 Offline Examination
|08 April 2018|
|Online Examination of JEE Main 2018 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)||15 and 16 April 2018|
|Unofficial JEE Main Exam Answer Key for Offline Exam by Coaching Institutes||First week of April 2018|
|Release of Official JEE Main 2018 Answer Key (Paper 1 and Paper 2)||24 to 27 April 2018|
|Downloading of JEE Main Response OMR Sheet||Third week of April to Fourth week of April 2018|
|Dates to Challenge JEE Main Exam Answer Key||Upto 27 April 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Announcement of Result for JEE Main 2018 Paper 1||30 April 2018|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Result|
31 May 2018
All India Percentile Score in JEE Main 2018 B.Tech
|JEE Main B.Tech Percentile||Overall||General||OBC-NCL||SC||ST|
|Up to 50 %ile||48.7%||42.5%||52.2%||60.7%||65.9%|
|50%ile to 60%ile||10.4%||10.0%||10.7%||10.8%||10.5%|
|60%ile to 70%ile||9.0%||9.2%||9.0%||8.5%||7.9%|
|70%ile to 80%ile||10.4%||11.3%||10.1%||8.6%||7.8%|
|80%ile to 90%ile||10.2%||11.9%||9.4%||6.8%||5.2%|
|90%ile to 100%ile||11.2%||15.1%||8.7%||4.5%||2.7%|
JEE Main Result: Get Details
All India Percentile Score in JEE Main B.Arch 2018
|JEE Main B.Arch Percentile||Overall||General||OBC-NCL||SC||ST|
|Up to 50 %ile||48.8%||43.3%||52.5%||57.9%||65.0%|
|50%ile to 60%ile||10.3%||10.5%||10.2%||10.0%||9.7%|
|60%ile to 70%ile||10.4%||10.9%||10.2%||9.6%||8.6%|
|70%ile to 80%ile||10.0%||10.9%||9.4%||9.0%||7.5%|
|80%ile to 90%ile||10.3%||11.6%||9.5%||7.7%||6.2%|
|90%ile to 100%ile||10.1%||12.7%||8.2%||5.8%||3.0%|
JEE Main Counselling Details:- Check Here
JEE Main Cutoff for Previous Year
JEE Main Cutoff for Top 10 NITs
|Names of the Top 10 NITs||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|National Institute of Technology, Warangal||4204||29270|
|National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||2743||25229|
|National Institute of Technology, Surathkal||266||32588|
|National Institute of Technology, Calicut||203||27230|
|Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad||543||28453|
|Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||498||32360|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat||266||32588|
|National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||360||71467|
|National Institute of Technology, Raipur||1615||90465|
|National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||1301||29806|
JEE Main Cutoff for Top IIITs
|Names of the Top IIITs||Opening Rank||Closing rank|
|ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior||613||16198|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram||4277||30344|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur||4652||25501|
Check Also: List of Engineering Entrance Exams
JEE Main Cutoff for Top GFTIS
|Names of the Top 5 GFTIS||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur||1015||42149|
|Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal||11318||54300|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra||698||42527|
|National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi||22485||52253|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur||15875||53965|
Candidates may attain their JEE Main Exam Answer Key 2018 directly through this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get your getting latest updates or may also subscribe our free mail service to get info in your mailbox. If you have any query regarding JEE Main Exam Answer Key you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEE Main Application Form||CBSE JEE MAIN Admit Card|
|JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks||JEE Main Preparation Tips|
|JEE Main Syllabus||JEE Main Participating Colleges|
|Top Engineering Colleges In India||List of Entrance Exam in India|