JEE Main Rank Predictor
JEE Main 2019 is a national level entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency to provide admission in engineering course on the basis of Rank. So, estimate your rank with the help of JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor on the basis of secured marks
Estimate & Calculate Your JEE Main Rank 2019:
Through JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor tool, applicants can make online prediction of their rank as per Joint Entrance Exam marks. After completion of exam, JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor will be available at official site
Joint Entrance Exam Mains exam is going to be held from 06 to 20-01-2019, those who want to take participate in exam must get registered latest before 30-09-2018
JEE Main 2019 Rank Prediction Online
After predicting rank one can also use JEE Main College Predictor2019 to know possible number of colleges in which you may get admissionin BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses. NITs, CFTIs and various other colleges and institutions consider based on JEE Main scores.
The Rank Predictor of JEE Main 2019 shows approximate results (not exact). Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing all the details about the JEE Main Rank Estimator 2019.
JEE Main Rank Predictor
Instructions to use JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor:
- In order to use JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019, candidates need to press on “Use Our Rank Predictor Tool” link.
- The JEE Main Rank Predictor will open in a new page.
- After that you need to fill the required details such as Name, Email, Mobile Number, State and Expected JEE Main Score.
- After entering relevant details you need to press on “Check Now” button.
- Within few seconds expected JEE Main Rank will be displayed on the screen.
- You need to check your expected JEE Main Rank 2019.
- Now save it and ensure at the time of final JEE Main Rank 2019
- To avail the expected JEE Main score, you may check out the Marks vs rank table to know rank.
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
For January 2019 Exam-
|Application form available||01-09-2018|
|Mock test available||September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30-09-2018|
|Last date for fee payment||01-10-2018|
|Application correction||08 to 14 -10-2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17-12-2018|
|Exam date||06 to 20-01-2019|
|Result announcement||31-01- 2019|
For April 2019 Exam-
|Application form release||08-02-2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||07-03- 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||08-03- 2019|
|Availability of admit card||18-03-2019|
|Exam date||6th – 20-04-2019|
JEE Main Rank List
By using JEE Main Rank Predictor tool one will be allotted a unique rank number and as per your rank you will be shortlisted in the Merit List / Rank List. According to your rank, you will be called for counseling / admission process. Applicants with higher rank will be preferable for admission in reputed colleges. Applicants can fill their choices of colleges and courses in the counselling and seat will be allotted accordingly.
Check Here – JEE Main Exam Answer Key
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019:
- There are several JEE Main 2018 Rank Predictor that are available online and candidates can use to calculate the expected JEE Mains Rank 2018.
- Among all the JEE Main Rank Predictor, the FIITJEE rank predictor JEE Main (JEE Main rank predictor FIITJEE) is the most popular one.
- The marks obtained in board exams play an important role in determining JEE Main eligibility. Besides the online available rank predictors there are various coaching institutes that have their own JEE Main 2018 Rank Predictor.
Also Check – JEE Main Result
JEE Main Rank Predictor Institute
- JEE Main Rank Predictor 2018 has been used by some of the institutes such as Bansal, Aakash, Career Point and Allen.
- If candidates want to get the estimate of their rank with the help of the predictors owned by these coaching institutions then they can use the All India Rank using JEE Main rank predictor 2018 by Bansal, JEE Main rank predictor by Aakash, JEE Main rank predictor 2018 by Career Point and JEE Main rank predictor 2018 by Allen.
JEE Main Previous year Cut Off:
Check Out List of: JEE Main Participating Colleges
Advantages of JEE Main Rank Predictor 2018:
- By using JEE Main Rank Predictor, candidate can get a rough idea about the JEE Main Result before declaration of actual results.
- Candidates, who are going to appear in JEE Main Exam 2018 conducted by the organization and those candidates expecting good rank in exam, can predict their rank through this easy tool called JEE Main Rank Predictor.
- Candidate can calculate their rank with the JEE Main Rank Predictor 2018 by Career Point just enter the board marks Resonance.
- Appliers may also predict their rank by category wise from below stated table and keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates.
- JEE main rank predictor and rank estimator is way to estimate their ranking for JEE main exam 2018.
JEE Main Marks vs All India Ranks:
|Expected JEE Main Marks||Expected JEE Main All India Ranks|
|>310||Less than 100|
Get Here Category Wise: JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks
To avail more details about JEE Main Rank Predictor 2018 candidates may also go through this Official Website Link. Candidates who are interested in keeping the information safe may bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab. Candidates having any query regarding the same mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On