JEE Mains Form
Fetch all the details about JEE Mains Form from this page. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main is a national level entrance examination, which is conducts by CBSE Board every year. The motive of this examination is to find eligible candidates, who want to take admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) & architecture (B.Arch) courses offered by IITs, NITs, IIITs and other institutions. So contenders, who are interested to fill Online Application Form for JEE 2018, may follow the correct steps, provided below on this page. Applicants can gather all the details in concern of the same as JEE Main Eligibility Criteria, JEE Mains Correction Form, JEE Mains Form Date and steps to fill Joint Entrance Exam Application Form etc., so you need to scroll the page down to get all you need.
This Page contains:
The organization, Central Board of Secondary Education has introduced few new changes like appliers must have Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI for filling the application form. The scores of JEE Mains will be considered all over the country to get admission in B.Tech or B.Arch courses. So, candidates may get additional information about JEE Mains Form 2018 need to scroll down this page which has made for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
JEE Mains Form
Courses Offered & JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Qualification Requirement|
|B.E/B.TECH||Appliers must be 10+2 Passed with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Arch./B.Planning||Should be 10+2 Passed with Mathematics.|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Changes Introduced by CBSE:
- To calculate All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main, no weightage will be given to 12th class marks.
- To get admission in to IIITs, CFTIs, IITs, NITs, candidates should have minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in higher secondary examination.
- Applicants must be in top 20 percentile in class 12th examination conducted by respective boards.
- Those candidates belong from Meghalaya, J & K and Assam are excluded from this provision.
- Applying candidates have to enter bank account number, passport number, ration card number or any other valid Govt. identity number to get examination center in these states only.
- Applicants must have Aadhaar Card Number to fill the application form.
Number of Attempts:
- 3 attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Main.
- JEE Advanced can be attempted maximum 2 times in consecutive years.
Eligibility for Admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs:
Applicants must obtain 75% marks (for SC/ST will be 65%) in 12th examination or must be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th examination of respective boards.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form Fee:
|Papers appearing||Pen and paper based examination||Computer based examination|
|General / OBC||SC / ST / PWD||General / OBC||SC / ST / PWD|
|For examination centre opted in India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 (BE/BTech) or JEE Main Paper 2 (B Arch/B Planning)||1000 (Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 (BE/BTech) and JEE Main Paper 2 (B Arch/B Planning)||1800 (Boys)|
|For examination centre opted in foreign country|
|JEE Main Paper 1 (BE/BTech) or JEE Main Paper 2 (B Arch/B Planning)||2500 (Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 (BE/BTech) and JEE Main Paper 2 (B Arch/B Planning)||3800 (Boys)|
How to fill JEE Main 2018 Application Form?
Here are few steps, you need to follow for filling up JEE Main 2018 Application Form.
Steps in details:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Now you need to ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at JEE (Main).
- Thereafter you must hit on “Apply for JEE (Main)-2018” link, available on the home page.
Step 1: Aadhaar/Identity Authentication
As per the rules of CBSE applicants have to possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. Applicants need to fill their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
Step 1: Reach on the official website: JEE Main Application Form 2018 is available on the official website that is jeemain.nic.in. After visiting the official website, candidates have to search JEE Main Registration link. When you will get above said link, you must press “Proceed to Apply Online” link.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
JEE Mains Registration: Now, JEE Mains Registration Form will be displayed on your computer screen. Then, you must fill it with complete details in correct manner and submit. After getting registered, you must login with JEE Main new generated ID and password.
Enter details in JEE Main 2018 Application Form: JEE Mains Application Form will be displayed on your screen, you must Fill Online Application Form with mandatory details exam papers applying for, mode of exam, exam center choices, question paper medium, category, class 10 passing year, class 12 year, school and board. Also you will enter mailing address, guardian information in proper manner.
Step 3: Verify Mobile Number and Email ID
You will receive an SMS on your contact number and Email ID that you have entered in the registration form. That massage will contain your registration number and password. You must keep remember this for further use.
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images & Pay Fee
Upload images: When you have filled form, must upload the digital images of all documents and signature.
JEE Main 2018 Photograph and Signature Specifications:
|It should be clear, get it clicked from professional.||Write it in neat handwriting with Black or Blue pen.|
|Scan it in JPG / JPEG||Scan it in JPG / JPEG|
|Size should be between 4 KB and 40 KB||Size has to be between 1 KB to 30 KB|
|Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height)||Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height)|
Pay application fees: now make the fee payment through online and offline mode by debit/credit card or e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank
Step 5: Download Acknowledgement Page
After the fee payment confirmation, login again with your Id and Password and hit on “Print Acknowledgment Page”. At last, take the print out of it and students are advised to preserve the application form for further use and keep it safely.
Other information about JEE Mains Form Online:
- JEE Main 2018 Application Form will be available from November 2017 tentatively while JEE Mains Form Last Date will be December 2017.
- The mode of JEE Mains Form Filling is online; no other mode will be entertained by CBSE.
- Only online applications will be accepted and fee will be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card and Offline mode in the favour of Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate
- There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to the CBSE Board.
- JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction opportunity will be given to applicants only for a specified period of time. Candidates will make changes/corrections in permitted entries only.
JEE Main Application Form Correction:
- When the application process has done, organization has provided JEE Mains Form Correction facility.
- For your kind information, we have shared that candidates can make correction in limited particulars of the application form only.
- Candidates have no right to create a situation when they should wait for the correction date.
- They must fill the form with utmost care and by ensuring that no mistakes have taken place.
Documents must be uploaded:
- Aadhaar card
- class 12 certificate if available, class 10 mark sheet
- class 10 certificate
- caste certificate
How to Prepare for JEE Mains?
To obtain good score in JEE Main examination, get some beneficial tips:
- Prepare a study time-table
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus plays a very important role in exam preparation.
- Contenders are advised to prepare PCM subjects thoroughly of class 11th and 12th standard and score well in examination.
- Those contenders have a good command over NCERT books, may easily score good marks in JEE Main.
- Practice mock tests to know your weak areas.
- You may also start your exam preparation through past years question papers to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Do not take stress and keep yourself healthy.
- Time Management is very important.
- Set your time table so that you can easily decide your study hours. Divide your time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
Best Books for JEE Main 2018 Preparation:
From the beneath section of this page, you may get list of few good books for JEE Main 2018 preparation and start your exam preparation. As we know that, JEE Main Question Paper consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2||HC Verma|
|Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov|
|Problems in Physics||S.S. Krotov|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd|
|Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee|
|Differential Calculus||A Das Gupta|
|IIT Mathematics||M.L. Khanna|
|Class XI and XII Mathematics||R.D. Sharma|
|Higher Algebra||Hall and Knight|
|Trigonometry, Geometry Books||S.L. Loney|
Check here: JEE Main Rank Predictor
JEE Mains Application Form 2018 Dates:
|JEE Main 2018 Registration start from||01 Dec 2017|
|JEE Main 2018 Registration Last Date||01 Jan 2018|
|End date to submit the application fee||02 Jan 2018|
|Admit card Will Be Downloaded From||1st week Of March 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam date||08 Apr 2018 (offline mode paper)|
15 and 16 April 2018 (online mode paper)
|Answer Key Will be Released On||24th –27th April, 2018|
|Declaration Of Result||30th April, 2018|
Applicants may check Official Link to know more details about JEE Mains Form 2018. To get instant information JEE Mains Application Form 2018, you have a facility to bookmark this page by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEE Main Result||JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE Main Exam Answer Key|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||How to Get a Free College Education|
|List of Entrance Exam in India||CBSE JEE MAIN Admit Card|