JEST Application Form
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research is shortly released JEST Application Form for those candidates who want to get admission in PhD / Integrated PhD Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science in one of the targeting Institutes. Candidates, who are fulfilling the following eligibility criteria, must apply online for the exam on before the last date should be reached. Aspirants, who are decided to appear in Joint Entrance Screening Test in next session, may stay connected with us on our web portal for getting latest info about JEST Application Form 2016 very soon.
|Announcement Type||Joint Entrance Screening Test|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is a national level test which is organizes to provide admission in course of Ph.d or Integrated PhD Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or neuroscience and various research institutes in India conducts the JEST examinations for eligible candidates.
Aspirants who have already apply for JEST exam and waiting for the Exam date, may check all the notification from this page that is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must possess Graduation or B.Sc degree for Integrated Ph.D and M.Sc degree or Post Graduation in relevant fields for Ph.D programmes from recognized university.
- All category applicants should need to appropriate application fee.
- Candidates must pay the application fees through online using State Bank of India I-collect facility. Debit OR Credit cards and State Bank of India Net-banking.
Assortment of contenders for relevant PH.D courses through qualifying marks in Joint Entrance Screening Test followed by other process of admission.
How to Fill JEST Application Form:
- Candidates must apply online through the official site of the organization that is www.jest.org.in
- Follow the “Apply’ link given at the top of the homepage.
- Read the Instructions carefully and then press “Here” to get an account.
- Applicants must create an account using a valid email-id.
- Then go to your email inbox and press or copy to the link send by the JEST.
- Then create the password by pressing “Log In”
- Create a password and note it down.
- Then log in again and fill the application form.
- Now, Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
|Events Name||Dates (Tentatives)|
|Online Submissions Start From||First Week Of November 2015|
|Last Date To Apply||Second Week Of December 2015|
|Examination Date||Second Week Of February 2016|
You can acquire more details about JEST Application Form 2016, through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On