JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research will issue the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card on 21st May 2018. Candidates appearing in JIPMER Entrance Exam can download their JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket from the official website i.e. jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
Aspirants going to appear in examination are informed that the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 is the only document that can be used to identify them. Hence it is important for contenders to carry their JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card along
This Page Includes:
According to the JIPMER MBBS Notification, the Entrance Examination will be held on 03rd June 2018. No separate JIPMER MBBS Admit Card will be sent to candidates by post or E mail. The Admit Card for JIPMER MBBS will only be available online.
Rest information regarding JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 is available in below section of this page that is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding JIPMER MBBS Admit Card link
- As a result a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for details like registration number, DOB etc.
- Enter the details and then hit on searching tab to get MBBS JIPMER Admit Card
- As a result the JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admit Card will appear on next screen
- Check out the details printed on JIPMER Admit Card 2018 and then download it
- At last take a print out of JIPMER Hall Ticket MBBS and keep it safe for exam purpose.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Points to be checked on JIPMER MBBS Admit Card:
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Enrollment number
- Exam centre details
- Exam timings
- Signature of exam authorities
- Candidate photograph
- Guardian’s Details
- Examination Instructions
- Examination dates
- Subjects along with JIPMER MBBS Exam date
- Candidate’s thumb print
- Examination Controller Signature
Get Detailed: JIPMER Syllabus
In case if candidates forget his/her roll number or Registration number:
While downloading the JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket of candidate forgets his/her registration number then all he/she needs to do is to hit on Forget registration number link available at the same page.
A dialog box asking for details like Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. and SSC hall ticket number etc. will appear on next screen. Candidates need to enter the details and have to hit on submit tab. Once the procedure is completed the Registration number to get JIPMER MBBS Admit Card will be retrieved.
START NOW: JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
JIPMER MBBS Test Centres:
|Name of the State||Name of the City|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
Get Here: JIPMER MBBS Exam Centres
Documents to be carried at the time examination:
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
- Passport size photograph.
- Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Attested copy of category certificate
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|English and comprehension||10||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
- Entrance test will be organized in online mode (computer based test).
- It comprises of 200 Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- You will get one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
Check Also: JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
Summary Of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern:
|SUMMARY OF EXAMINATION PATTERN (Please see the text for details and explanations)|
Mode of Examination
|Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online]|
|02||Duration of Examination||2½ hours (Two Hours and Thirty Minutes)|
|03||Date of Examination||Sunday, 03rd JUNE, 2018|
|04||Number of Shifts||01 (Single) / 02 (Two) *|
* The exact schedule and number of shifts will be announced later dependin g on the number of applicants, logistics & as per the directions of the Hon’ble High Court, Chennai
|Timing of Examination|
Single Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
|06||Allocation of shift||Random|
|07||Location of Examination Centres||Tentatively 120 cities in India|
|08||Language of Paper||English only|
|09||Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|10||Number of Questions||One Paper of 200 (Two Hundred) Questions|
|11||Type of Objective Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|12||Distribution of Questions|
|15||Method of determining merit|
|Method of resolving ties||In the following order:|
Want to Know? How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 On-line Registration from||07th March 2018 (07.03.2018)|
(Wednesday) 11.00 AM
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Date of On-line Registration closes on||13th April 2018 (13.04.2018)|
(Friday) 5.00 PM
Download of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card from JIPMER website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in (The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post)
|21st May 2018 (21.05.2018) (Monday)|
from 10.00 AM to
03rd June 2018 (03.06.2018) (Sunday)
|JIPMER MBBS exam Date & Time* If Single Shift – Online Mode Only||03rd June 2018 (03.06.2018) (Sunday)|
Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
|If Two Shifts – Online Mode Only||03rd June 2018 (03.06.2018) (Sunday)|
Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Get Now: JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers
For getting more details about JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018, have a sight at its Official Link For any sort of query in regard toJIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JIPMER MBBS Details||JIPMER MBBS Exam Date|
|JIPMER Answer Key||JIPMER Counselling|
|Medical Exams Preparation Books||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Coaching for Medical Preparation|