JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
You can get the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 from here. Aspirants who are going to appear in the Entrance Exam for admission in MBBS Course can download their JIPMER Hall Ticket through this page. The Examination has been scheduled to be conducted on 02nd June, 2019. Check the below section for more info related to JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 – Important Dates
|Name of the Exam||JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER)|
|Dates for JIPMER MBBS Online Registration||06-03-2019 (11.00 AM) to|
12-04-2019 (05.00 PM)
|JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 Download Dates||20-05-2019 (10.00 AM) to|
02-06-2019 (08.00 AM)
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Date||02-06-2019 (Sunday)|
|Examination Time||Morning Shift: 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Afternoon Shift: 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Publication of JIPMER MBBS Merit List||On or Before 21-06-2019|
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019?
JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket can be downloaded by the help of the instructions listed below:
- Log on to the official website i.e. jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the “Latest Updates” section and press ‘More’ option.
- The new page will display all the latest announcements made by the Institution
- Here, you need to press the suitable link given for JIPMER MBBS Admit Card.
- The downloading page of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card will be opened.
- Enter the asked details like registration number, DOB etc. to acquire JIPMER Admit Card 2019.
- Ensuring the entries are correct, press the ‘Search’ button to get MBBS JIPMER Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, your JIPMERMBBS 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check out the details printed on JIPMER Hall Ticket MBBS and then download it.
- At last take a print out of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card and keep it safe for exam purpose.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Notification – Download PDF
JIPMER Official Website – Get Here
What if I forgot my roll number or Registration number?
In case you forget your Roll/Registration Number which is essentially required to download JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2019, you can retrieve it through the “Forget Registration Number” link available at the same page.
A dialog box asking for details like Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. and SSC hall ticket number etc. will appear on next screen. Candidates need to enter the details and have to hit on submit tab. Once the procedure is completed, your Registration number will be retrieved. Now you can use it to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- Entrance test will be organized in online mode (computer based test).
- It comprises of 200 Multiple Choice Type Questions carrying a total of 200 marks.
- The duration of Entrance Exam is 02 hours and 30 minutes.
- You will get 04 marks for each correct answer.
- 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answered question.
|Duration: 02 hours and 30 minutes|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
The Merit List for JIPMER MBBS Admission 2019 shall be prepared on the basis of minimum percentile as given below:
|UR / EWSs / OCI/ NRI||50|
|UR – PwD||45|
|SC / ST / OBC /-PwD||40|
Imp. Links related to JIPMER – Must Check
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|JIPMER Candidate Login||Get Details|
|JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Entrance Exam||Get Details|
|JIPMER Syllabus||Get Details|
|JIPMER Result||Get Details|
|JIPMER Counselling||Get Details|
|JIPMER Mock Test||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For JIPMER||Get Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Cut Off||Get Details|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS 2019||Get Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Mock Test||Get Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Centres||Get Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Result||Get Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|JIPMER Counselling||Get Details|
What Details are needed to be checked on JIPMER MBBS Admit Card?
After downloading the JIPMER MBBS Exam Hall Ticket, you must check the following details whether mentioned correctly in the admit letter:
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Enrollment number
- Exam centre details
- Exam timings
- Signature of exam authorities
- Candidate photograph
- Guardian’s Details
- Examination Instructions
- Examination dates
- Subjects along with JIPMER MBBS Exam date
- Candidate’s thumb print
- Examination Controller Signature
What Document(s) are to be carried at the Exam Centre along with the JIPMER MBBS June Admit Card 2019?
Candidates should carry JIPMER MBBS June Hall Ticket along with one of the following Valid Identity proof (in original) and its photocopy at the Examination Hall. Candidates will NOT be allowed to enter the hall without valid Hall Ticket & Valid ID Proof.
- AAdhar / E-AAdhar
- Voter ID
- 12th class Board Admit card with photograph
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Any other valid Government identity proof with photograph
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019
For the admission to MBBS Course, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is conducting Entrance Examination. The official Notification regarding JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam has been uploaded on the official portal.
The JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Process is running now while the Entrance Examination is scheduled to be held on 02-06-2019 (Sunday). JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 for the same will be available to download from 20-05-2019 to 02-06-2019.
- Online Registrations for JIPMER MBBS 2019: 06-03-2019 to 12-04-2019
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 available from: 20-05-2019 to 02-06-2019
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Date: 02-06-2019 (Sunday)
- Morning Shift / First shift: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Afternoon Shift / Second shift: 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM
Concerned aspirants can explore the official website of the Institution to grab more details about JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019. Stay connected with our web portal to get notified about upcoming updates in JIPMER MBBS 2019 Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|