JIPMER MBBS Application Form
Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018 till 13th April!!! Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released JIPMER MBBS Application Form. Candidates can apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018 before the last date that is 13-04-2018.
Keen aspirants may enroll for exam after checking all details concerning JIPMER MBBS Notification. Ensure all details about JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018 such as important dates, Steps to Apply Online, application fee etc by scrolling down this page.
This Page Contains
JIPMER MBBS Last Date is coming around (13th April 2018)….
Earlier, JIPMER MBBS Notification was released by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research for admission purpose. JIPMER MBBS Online Application process was started from 07-03-2018.
Candidates who were not applied for JIPMER MBBS 2018 due to any circumstances they can now apply for same, because JIPMER MBBS Last date is coming around.
Candidates who will successfully submit JIPMER MBBS Application Form up to 13th April 2018, they will only eligible to appear in JIPMER MBBS Exam held on 03-06-2018. Only qualified candidates will get admission to the MBBS programmes.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Date:
MBBS Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 03-06-2018. This test is organized for providing admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. MBBS courses are provided by the JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, Karaikal.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form
|Organization name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam date||03-06-2018|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS Application Form||13-04-2018|
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility 2018:
Check JIPMER MBBS 2018 Eligibility prior filling of JIPMER MBBS Online Form.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI aspirants are also eligible to apply for test.
- Aspirants should have pass 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects along with minimum of 50% marks (GEN), 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN OPH) from a recognized board.
Check Out: JIPMER MBBS Details
Applicants are required to pay application fee as listed here. Make payment of fee via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking).
|UR (General) and P-UR (Puducherry-UR)||INR 1500/-|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes) and P-OBC||INR 1500/-|
|SC/ST (Scheduled Caste & Tribe) and P-SC||INR 1200/-|
|NRI/OCI (Non-Resident Indians or Overseas Citizens of India)||INR 3000/-|
|OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) and P-OPH||Exempted from paying application fee|
Reservation of seats for different categories for the MBBS programme is well listed here.
Check Out: JIPMER MBBS Fees Structure
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2018:
- Paper will be organized through online mode.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- Objective Type Questionsare asked in paper.
- There are 200 questions in paper.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- There is no provision of negative marking in paper.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
Check Also: JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
JIPMER Syllabus 2018:
Questions in paper are asked from Class 11th & 12th Subjects. Syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension are among the main subjects from which question paper is set.
Get Detailed: JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
JIPMER Admission Procedure:
Admission of students for MBBS program will be based on their qualifying marks in JIPMER Entrance Exam further qualified candidates in it will be called for JIPMER Counseling Process. Qualified candidates in both the rounds will finally get JIPMER MBBS Admission.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Process:
- After the declaration of JIPMER MBBS Result, qualified candidates in entrance exam will be called for JIPMER MBBS Counselling. The counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- JIPMER 2018 Ist Counselling will held from 27th – 29th June 2018, 2nd Counselling will eb organized on 25th July 2018, 3rd Counselling held on 20th August 2018 nad Final Counselling organized on 28th September 2018.
- At the time of counselling, applicants need to bring their documents and certificates for verification.
Check Also: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
Candidates after reading JIPMER MBBS 2018 Notification can follow the below mentioned procedure to fill and submit JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidates is to visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research that is jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Prospectus : Press Here” link
- Now on reaching new page, JIPMER notification will get appeared on your screen just read the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018: Press Here” link, available on previous page
- After that read the instructions carefully and then fill JIPMER Registration Form and hit “Register” button
- Now after JIPMER MBBS Registration, you need to login to your account by using your “Registration Number and password” and Fill Online JIPMER MBBS Application Form
- You have to fill the basic detail such as you name, date o birth, address etc.
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the documents, testimonials and certificate along with scanned photograph & signature in the JPEG/JPG format
- Then you have to hit on “I Agree” tab and you will get a message in your registered email ID or mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”
- you have to login with the Candidate ID” & “Password for further process
- You have to select the payment mode & make the payment of application fee through online mode
- Now you have hit on “submit” tab for final submission of the form
- At last you have to take a print out of JIPMER application form 2018 and keep it safe for future use.
Read also>> Steps to Apply Online
Get Here>> JIPMER MBBS Notification
Fill Here>> JIPMER MBBS Application Form
Documents Required at the time of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Registration:
- Candidate’s personal and academic details to fill the JIPMER MBBS Application Form
- Scanned images of photograph and signature in .jpg format (file size in between 20 KB to 200 KB).
- Dimension of the photograph and signature must be 30mm width x 45mm Height and 80mm width X 35mm height respectively.
- Valid address for further communication
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
- Credit card and debit card details for fee payment against JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
Want to Know? How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Dates:
|Opening of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Online Application||07-03-2018|
|Closing of Online Application||13-04- 2018|
|Availability of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card||Second week of May, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018||03-06-2018|
|Counselling First Round||27-06-2018 to 29-06- 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Classes Commence||01-07-2018|
|Counselling Second Round||25-07-2018|
|Counselling Third Round||20-08-2018|
|Counselling Final Round||28-09-2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Admissions Close||30-09-2018|
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS Exam Date
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018. Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On