JK Post Office Recruitment 2014
- Jammu & Kashmir post office has depicted a notification of JK Post Office Recruitment 2014 for filing up the 131 posts of Postal Assistant Posts.
- Eligible and qualified applicants who are willing to apply can fill the application form on or before the closing date.
- Interested contender those who want to make their career in the government sector they can clutch this opportunity by filling and submitting the online form.
- For further details concerning to eligibility criteria, selection procedure how to apply etc you may read the given advertisement carefully which is tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Jammu & Kashmir post office
Detail Information of JK Post Office Recruitment 2014
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant||131|
Job hunters who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must have passed 12th standard from any recognized board with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicant’s age should reside in between18 years to 27 years as on 27th March 2014.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the
- Computer Typing Test.
How To Apply?
- Job hunter those who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must fill the application form through the online process form the official website i.e. www.pasadrexam2014.in
- Candidates are required to attach all the required credentials and certificates if required /scanned photograph and signature and
- Job hunter have to submit it online within the given time period and take a print out of the filled form to proceed further.
Last date to apply: 27th March 2014
To grab more relevant details concerning to Postal Assistant Jobs 2014 you may visit the Official Notification.