Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) is going to organize JKCET Counselling. JKCET Entrance exam is conducting for the purpose of offering admission into various engineering & architecture courses under colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir State.With the help of this article, you are able to check entire information about JKBOPEE Counseling Schedule, Seat Allotment, and Dates. So, you are suggested to read this page carefully and grab the details of JKCET Counselling 2018.
Candidates, who will be declared qualify inResult, need to go for further process likeDocument Verification. Inthe 3rd week of June 2018 at 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM, candidates must reach for attending theround of Document Verification. Those contenders will be qualified in this round, must fill online preference form through the official website which will be stared from the third week of July 2018.Applicants can choosetheir most preferred choices first along with the college of preferences.
Only those candidates can participate in counseling procedure, who will be shortlisted inthe merit list. For obtaining more details regarding JKCET Counselling 2018, you need to go through this page of recruitmenresult.com
JKCET Counselling 2018 Fee:
- For appearing in Counselling of JKCET 2018, applicants have to pay an amount of fee of Rs.1200/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/debit card/e-banking.
- There are 400 seats available for MBBS course, 105 seats for BDS course in 5 government colleges and 252 seats for reserved candidates.
- For engineering students in different institutions, there are 2244 seats available.
- 150 seats for various reserved categories in Government College of Engineering and Technology.
|For MBBS Course||400 seats|
|For BDS Course In 5 Government Colleges||105 seats|
|For Reserved Candidates||252 seats|
|For Engineering Students In Different Institutions||2244 seats|
|For Various Reserved Categories In Government College Of Engineering And Technology||150 seats|
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Procedure of applying for JKCET Counselling:
Steps 01: Certificates Verification
Candidates need to provideoriginal documents/certificates along with self-attested photocopies for the purpose of verification at the specified centeras per document verification schedule. On the basis of rank, applicants can appear in verification round.
Steps 02: Online Preference Form Filling
- After the completion verification process, appliers must have to fill their choices of colleges/courses as per their preferences.
- Participating candidates are suggested to manage mock exercise (rehearsal) if, they are filling the preferences to get a clear idea with regard to their choices.
- Process to fill preference forms will be started from the third week of July 2018.
- During the process of filling form, candidates have to deposit an amount of Fee of Rs.1200/-through online mode.
- After the lock preferences, candidates can have facility to modify their choices.
- After the completion of all process, you cannot any modification.
Steps 03: Seat Allotment
- To check the details of allotment of seats, candidates will be informed through online mode.
- Those candidates will be selected for admission, can check the list organized by the university.
- On the basis of merit cum preferences with reservation rule, seat will be filled
- For the purpose of admission, candidates will be informed directly before the last date.
- During admission, candidates need to carry their all essential documents.
- The process of document verification will doneby the concerned Heads of the Institutions.
- If any candidate provide wrong information, their admission will be cancelled .
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
Applicants are advised that they need to provide their essential documents at the time of document verification & reporting/admission.
- State Subject Certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Class 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Confirmation Page of Online Application Form
- JKCET Admit Card 2018
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Electronic Result Card
- Photo ID Proof
JKCET Counseling venue
The J&K BOPEE office,
Opposite J&K Bank Barzulla,
Srinagar and J&K BOPEE office,
4th floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
JKCET Counseling Schedule Round 2:
|Rank||JKCET Counseling Round 2 Dates (Up gradation/Allotment)|
Rank 001 to 6922 (Reserved category including TFW candidates )
|1st week of August, 2018(8:30 am to 1:00 pm; registration from 8:30 am to 10:00 am)|
|Rank 001 to 1000||1st week of August, 2018 (2:00 am to 7:00 pm; registration from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)|
|Rank 1001 to 3500||1st week of August, 2018 (Registration from 8:30 am to 10:00 am)|
|Rank 3501 to 6922|
2nd week of August, 2018 (Registration from 8:30 am to 10:00 am)
JKCET 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Document Verification Starts (1st Round)||3rd week of June 2018|
|Document Verification Starts (2nd Round)||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2018|
|Mock Exercise of filling Online Preference Forms||3rd week of July 2018|
|Actual filling up of preference forms||3rd week of July 2018|
|Fee Submission||3rd week of July 2018|
|Seat Allotment List Publish||4th week of July 2018|
|Reporting Date||On or before 1st week of August 2018|
Individuals may attain more information regarding JKCET Counselling 2018 through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JKCET Admit Card||JKCET Question Papers|
|JKCET Syllabus||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top Universities in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|