Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2018) is a state level entrance exam which is been organized by JAKBOPEE to provide admission into B.Tech & B.Arch courses available at government and private institutions of J&K state.
Candidates need to comprehend J&K Common Entrance Test Notification first and then after fill the JKCET Application. Candidates may also follow the below provided steps to fill JKCET 2018 Application Form online.
This Page Includes:
JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations) also conducts Admission in medical programme on the basis of NEET UG Score. After qualifying the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test, candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling schedule.
Further details about the JKCET 2018 is available in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. So go through it…
Courses available: Engineering and Architecture (B.Tech & B.Arch) courses
JKCET 2018 Eligibility required:
Candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K state.
|Qualification Exam||10+2 with PCM and English from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates). Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for JKCET.|
Not below 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2018.
JKCET 2018 Application Fees:
- To sit in the JKCET Examination they have to pay an amount of Rs.800/- as the application fees with respect to JKCET online application form.
- The amount of JKCET application will be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any National Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
JKCET Fee Structure 2018:
Name of the courses: B.E./B.Tech.
|Name of the Institution||Tuition Fee/Sem. (Govt. Engg. Colleges Seats)||Tuition Fee/year (Private Engg. Colleges Seats)|
|*Rs.11940/- *Rs. 12,670/-|
|MIET, Jammu||Nil||*Rs. 48,000/-|
|SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar||Nil||Rs. 45,000/-|
|MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu||Nil||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Yogananda College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (YCET)||Nil||Rs. 45,000/|
|Bhargava College of Engineering and Technology (BCET), Samba||Nil|
JKCET Selection Process:
Selection of contenders will be done for the JAKBOPEE JKCET Admission on the basis of their performance in the JKCET entrance exam. Those candidates who will qualify the JKCET Exam 2018, they will be eligible to appear in the counselling session which will be scheduled in the month of June 2018.
Check Out Complete: JKCET Syllabus
JKCET 2018 Seat Reservation
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
JKCET Exam Pattern
- There will be 240 objective type questions in the examination.
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 02 hours for PCM & PCB group , 01 hour for PCB and 01 hour for PCM group
- Negative marking will also be there in the examination as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The JKCET Syllabus will be based on subjects of Class 11th and Class 12th.
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|PCM & PCB||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 hours|
JKCET Exam Pattern Analysis:
|Mode of Exam|
The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper based).
|No. of Papers||The examination will consist of two papers each of PCM and PCB group.|
|Type of Questions||The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).|
|No. of Questions||60 questions will be asked from per subject.|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.|
There is negative marking for each wrong choice. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
Download Here: JKCET Question Papers
How to Apply for JKCET 2018?
- For JKCET Apply Online 2018, must Visit the official website i.e. jkbopee.gov.in
- After that, hit on “E brochure” tab from menu bar regarding JKCET Entrance Examination
- Once you hit “CET Engineering”from the dialog box regarding the JKCET exam will appear in front of you
- Read out all the details mentioned in JKCET Notification carefully and completely
- Afterwards go to the apply online tab and then the JKCET 2018 online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up each and every details in the JKCET application form carefully an completely
- After filling up the details go to the next step that is uploading if documents
- Upload all the documents according to the size prescribed
- Afterwards pay the requisite amount of application fees.
- After paying the application fees confirm all the details and then hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit on the submission tab you will receive a SMS or and E Mail regarding your confirmation ad also will contain the log in ID and PASSWORD
- Keep the credentials save and use them further for checking your JKCET application status, downloading of your JKCET admit card or result etc.
Get Here: JKCET 2018 Notification
Must Check: JAKBOPEE 2018 Notification
Size and Type of Documents to be uploaded At JKCET Application
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature & thumb impression at the time of filling the application form in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- The photograph maximum size should be 500 KB & signature/thumb impression size should be 200 KB.
JKCET Admit Card 2018
- The authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET Admit Card on the official web portal
- The admit card for JKCET will be available from the second week of April 2018.
- Candidates can avail their JKCET 2018 admit card via online mode i.e. by visiting the official portal and following appropriate links.
- TheJKCET hall ticket will contain the exam & candidate details such as venue of exams, exam date, time of exam, name of the candidate, category, gender, etc.
- After availing the JKCET Call letter it is mandatory for contenders to paste their photograph on it
- Without the JKCET Hall Ticket no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
JKCET Answer Key 2018
- After at least 3-4 days of examination the authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET 2018 Answer Key.
- The authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET answer key on the official web portal and candidates can only avail it via online mode.
- If in case candidates want to raise any objection regarding the answers published in the answer key then they can send their application along with the valid proof of mistake
- Candidates have to submit Rs.1000 as a challenge fee.
JKCET Result 2018
- After the commencement of examination the authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET 2018 Result
- The Result for JKCET will be published only through online mode in the 4th week of May 2018.
- On the basis of JKCET marks obtained by the contenders the authorities will prepare the JKCET merit list or we can say the JKCET rank list
- The JKCET Cut off for general merit category & for other category will be declared in Descending Order.
JKCET Counselling 2018
- The authorities will call candidates on the basis of their ranks and the merit list released
- The details schedule regarding the JKCET Counselling will be available in the two leading English newspapers of the J & K state and will also be published online on the official web portal
- No separate call letter will be sent to candidates. Candidates themselves have to download them from the official website
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring their Original testimonials along with the Xerox
- Along with the testimonials candidates also need to bring an Amount of Rs.5000/- as the admission fees
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Score Card of Qualifying Exam
- Challan Copy
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
JKCET Admission Fees:
|S.No.||Participating institutes||Amount (in INR)|
|1||GCET Jammu For candidates of J&K Board of School Education||2,410|
|For candidates other than J&K School Education||2,690|
|3||SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar||37,000|
|4||MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu||37,000|
JKCET Participating Institutes 2018
|3||MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu|
|4||SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar|
|5||Yogananda College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (YCET)|
|6||Bhargava College of Engineering and Technology, Supwal Samba|
Get here List of: Top Colleges in India
JKCET Contact Details
4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012
+91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371
Baghat-i-Barzulla, Opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005
+91 194 – 2433590, +91 194 2437647
|Date of fillingup of JKCET 2018 application forms||1st February 2018|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form||3rd March, 2018|
|JKCET Admit Card Issued Date||10th April, 2018 onwards|
|JKCET 2018 Exam Date||22nd April, 2018|
|Announcement of Result||By or before 10th May, 2018|
|Declaration of key||By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Examination or upto 12 Noon next day|
|Representation against key||Upto 3 days after the conduct of CET Examination.|
|Conduction of Counselling||1st week of June 2018|
For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS Admission
|Submission of Online Documents Starts||23rd May 2018|
|Last date for submission of documents||30th May 2018|
|Declaration of State Merit List||1st June to 7th June 2018|
|Submission of Online Preferences Start||9th June 2018|
|Last date for submission of online preferences||15th June 2018|
Candidates interested in availing more details about JKCET 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates having any query regarding the details given here on this page may mention their comments in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Get Free College Education||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges In India||UGC Approved University List|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|