All those who want to get admission Jammu & Kashmir state in any engineering course can fill JKCET 2019 application form. Earlier the last date to apply for JKCET registration is 28-02-2019 which has been extended to 10-03-2019. So, candidates must check the JKCET eligibility, JKCET exam pattern, syllabus to apply for JKCET admission. The details about Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test are provided here.
JKCET 2019- Quick Overview:
|Name of the exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly called as||JKCET|
|Conducting body||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Category of exam||Undergraduate|
JKCET Exam Dates 2019:
The complete dates of JKCET 2019 is given in the below table.
|Events||JKCET Dates 2019|
|Releasing of JKCET 2019 Notification||Last week of January|
|Starting of JKCET 2019 application form||1st week of February|
|Closing of application form||28-02-2019 extended to 10-03-2019|
|Availability of admit card for JKCET 2019||17-04-2019(tentative)|
|Date of JKCET Exam 2019||28-04-2019|
|Declaration of JKCET 2019 result||BY or before 22-05-2019|
|Declaration of key||By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Examination or upto 12 Noon next day.|
|Complete of JKCET admission process||By or before 15-08-2019|
JKCET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Those aspirants who fulfill the requirements of eligibility as prescribed by the BOPEE will be considered for admission.
- Appliers must be Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should be the permanent resident of J&K.
JKCET 2019 Age Criteria:
- Minimum Age Criteria: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Maximum Age Criteria: There will be no age bar limit to apply for JKCET 2019.
- Applying aspirants should pass 10+2/12th or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Students should have obtained the minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as their primary subjects.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply for JKCET 2019.
Check More Links Related To JKCET
JKCET 2019 Application Fees:
- To appear in the JKCET Examination appliers will have to pay an amount of Rs.800/- as the application fees with respect to JKCET online application form.
- The amount of JKCET Application Form fee will be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any National Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
JKCET Selection Process:
Selection of contenders will be done for the JAKBOPEE JKCET Admission on the basis of their performance in the JKCET entrance exam. Those candidates who will qualify the JKCET Exam 2019, they will be eligible to appear in the counselling session which will be scheduled in the 4th week of April.
JKCET 2019 Seat Reservation:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
JKCET Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- 3 hours will be allotted for the complete exam.
- 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- 1 mark for each correct answer will be awarded.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The entrance test shall be held at the centres located in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|CET (Engineering) 2019||Single||Physics||60||3 hours|
Must Read: How To Crack Engineering Exams
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern Analysis:
|1||Mode of examination||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|2||Total number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)|
|3||Total number of questions||180 (60 in each section)|
|3||Duration of exam||3 hours (Physics & Chemistry- 2 hours, Mathematics – 1 hour)|
|4||Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|5||Total marks||180 (1 for every correct answer)|
|6||Negative marking||0.25 for every incorrect answer|
JKCET Syllabus 2019:
The syllabus of JKCET 2019 will be set from the 11th and 12th class syllabus. The contents for the JKCET 2019 Syllabus will be taken from the following subjects such as, physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Check Now: 10 Tips for Engineering Students
JKCET Exam Centres 2019:
JKCET entrance exam 2019 will be organized in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only. JKCET 2019 exam centres will be allotted by the BOPEE and the information regarding this will be provided to the candidates on the JKCET 2019 Admit Card.
All the appearing aspirants in upcoming JKCET 2019 Exam must remember that JKCET exam centres allotted to them will not be change under any circumstances.
Documents required before filling application form of JKCET 2019:
Candidates must be ready with the following documents before filling the JKCET 2019 Application Form:
- Scanned image of Signature
- Scanned image of candidates recent photograph
- Scanned image of candidates Thumb impression
- Scanned image of Class 12th mark certificates
- Scanned image of reserved category certificate
- Scanned image of permanent residence certificate
- Scanned image of date of birth certificate
- Card details from which the payment has to be made
Do You Know: How to Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
How to Apply for JKCET 2019?
- For JKCET Apply Online 2019, must Visit the official website i.e. jkbopee.gov.in
- After that, hit on “E brochure” tab from menu bar regarding JKCET Entrance Examination
- Once you hit “CET Engineering” from the dialog box regarding the JKCET exam will appear in front of you
- Read out all the details mentioned in JKCET Notification carefully and completely
- Afterwards go to the apply online tab and then the JKCET 2019 online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up each and every details in the JKCET Application Form carefully an completely
- After filling up the details in JKCET Online Application Form go to the next step that is uploading if documents
- Upload all the documents according to the size prescribed
- Afterwards pay the requisite amount of application fees.
- After paying the application fees confirm all the details and then hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit on the submission tab you will receive a SMS or and E Mail regarding your confirmation ad also will contain the log in ID and PASSWORD
- Keep the credentials save and use them further for checking your JKCET application status, downloading of your JKCET Admit Card or result etc.
JKCET Official Links
|JKCET Notification||Check Here|
|JKCET Exam Date Notice||Check Here|
Dimensions of the images to be uploaded:
|1||Photograph||JPG/JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×4.5 cm|
|2||Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm|
|3||Thumb Impression||JPG/JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm|
JKCET Admit Card 2019:
The authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will release the JKCET Admit Card on the official web portal in 2nd week of April 2019. Candidates can avail their JKCET 2019 admit card via online mode i.e. by visiting the official portal and following appropriate links.
The JKCET Admit Card 2019 will contain the exam & candidate details such as venue of exams, exam date, time of exam, name of the candidate, category, gender, etc. After availing the JKCET Call letter it is mandatory for contenders to paste their photograph on it. Without the JKCET Hall Ticket no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
JKCET Answer Key 2019:
- After at least 3-4 days of examination the authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET 2019 Answer Key.
- The authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET answer key on the official web portal and candidates can only avail it via online mode.
- If in case candidates want to raise any objection regarding the answers published in the answer key then they can send their application along with the valid proof of mistake
- Candidates have to submit Rs.1000 as a challenge fee.
JKCET Result 2019:
After the commencement of examination the authorities of J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET 2019 Result. The Result for JKCET will be published only through online mode in the 2nd week of May.
On the basis of JKCET 2019 marks obtained by the contenders the authorities will prepare the JKCET merit list or we can say the JKCET rank list. The JKCET Cut off for general merit category & for other category will be declared in Descending Order.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
JKCET Counselling 2019:
- The authorities will call candidates on the basis of their ranks and the merit list.
- The details schedule regarding the JKCET Counselling will be available in the two leading English newspapers of the J & K state and will also be published online on the official web portal
- No separate JKCET Counselling call letter will be sent to candidates. Candidates themselves have to download them from the official website
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring their Original testimonials along with the Xerox
- Along with the testimonials candidates also need to bring an Amount of Rs.5000/- as the admission fees
Documents to be produced at the time of JKCET 2019 Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Score Card of Qualifying Exam
- Challan Copy
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
JKCET Admission Fees:
|S.No.||Participating institutes||Amount (in INR)|
|1||GCET Jammu For candidates of J&K Board of School Education||2,410|
|For candidates other than J&K School Education||2,690|
|3||SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar||37,000|
|4||MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu||37,000|
JKCET Participating Institutes 2019:
- GCET Jammu
- MIET Jammu
- MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu
- SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar
- Yogananda College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (YCET)
- Bhargava College of Engineering and Technology, Supwal Samba
Help Line numbers for JKCET 2019 application form:
|S.No||Name of City||Contact Number|
Candidates interested in availing more details about JKCET 2019 Application Form may also go through this Official Link. Candidates having any query regarding the details given here on this page may mention their comments in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Get Free College Education||List of Fake Universities|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges In India||UGC Approved University List|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|