JKPSC 2014 Notification
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, popularly known as JKPSC is going to release a recruitment notification as JKPSC 2014 Notification. If you are applying for the same it is necessary that you should know all the J&K PSC Latest Updates. Interested aspirants may apply before the last date through official website that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC was set up in December 31, 1954 as a formal recruitment organization for conducting examinations in the state for the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC, was the first Chairman of J & K PSC. S.L.Bhat is the present chair person of the J&K Public Service Commission.
|Check Important Page:|
|PSC Exam Books||Get Details|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam||Get Details|
|Time management in exam||Get Details|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Get Details|
|Download Study Material||Get Details|
|English preparation tips||Get Details|
|Maths preparation tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Negative Marking in Entrance Exam||Get Details|
|How To Prepare Reasoning||Get Details|
Through this page, recruitmentresult.com is providing you full information on all JKPSC Notifications for 2014 for all upcoming J&K PSC latest updates.
In Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, the Chairman and the Members of the PSC are appointed by the Governor of the state for a period of five years or till the age reaches 65 years.
Exams Conducted By JKPSC:
J&K PSC conducts various Departmental exams. The names of these departmental exams are mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineer (Accounts)
- Secretariat Assistant Course/ Foundation Course
- Labour Inspector/ Labour Officer
- Excise & Commercial Taxes
- IAS (Probationers)
- XEN (Accounts)
- KAS (Probationers)
- Revenue Service (Executive)
The various functions of the J&K PSC are given below: -
1. J&K PSC is responsible for conducting examinations for appointments to the services of the State.
2. The Commission has to provide advice to the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir :
a) On recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts.
b) On promotions and transfers from one service to another
c) On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Nothing shall require J&K PSC to be consulted as respects the manner in which a provision may be made by the State for the reservation of appointments or posts in favor of any class of permanent residents.
4. All regulations made by the Governor shall be laid for not less than fourteen days before each House of the Legislature as soon as possible after they are made. The regulations should also be subjected to such modifications, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as the Legislative Assembly may make during the session in which they are so laid.
For more information about this, you should check the official link.