Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) which always been known for the work which is always in the favor of the nation and the persons which are a integral part of it and it always welcome the new potential with the same enthusiasm. The page is all about to list the latest jobs JKPSC vacancies notification projects by J&KPSC. The candidates can apply for the JKPSC Exams that having good job opportunities for the fresher candidates to acquire a good career option in Government sector. If you are applying for the same it is necessary that you should know all the J&K PSC Latest Updates. The candidates, planning to apply for JKPSC 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
JKPSC was set up in December 31, 1954 as a formal recruitment organization for conducting examinations in the state for the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC was the first Chairman of J & K PSC. S.L. Bhat is the present chair person of the J&K Public Service Commission.
Through this page, recruitmentresult.com is providing you full information on all JKPSC Notifications for 2016 for all upcoming J&K PSC latest updates. In Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, the Chairman and the Members of the PSC are appointed by the Governor of the state for a period of five years or till the age reaches 65 years.
Functions of JKPSC:
The various functions of the J&K PSC are given below: -
- J&K PSC is responsible for conducting examinations for appointments to the services of the State.
- The Commission has to provide advice to the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir :
a) On recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts.
b) On promotions and transfers from one service to another
c) On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Nothing shall require J&K PSC to be consulted as respects the manner in which a provision may be made by the State for the reservation of appointments or posts in favor of any class of permanent residents.
- All regulations made by the Governor shall be laid for not less than fourteen days before each House of the Legislature as soon as possible after they are made. The regulations should also be subjected to such modifications, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as the Legislative Assembly may make during the session in which they are so laid.
J & K PSC Conducts Exam for Various Posts:
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria can apply for various posts. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts various employment examinations to recruit candidates for the below equipped posts.
- Assistant Director
- Lecturers ( Radio Diagnosis, Microbiology )
- Range Officer
- Deputy Director
- J & K Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination
- Lecturer in Dental College
- Soil Conservation Assistant & Photo Interpreter
- Accounts Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Senior Laboratory Technician & Other Posts
- Chief Librarian
- Medical Physicist
- Junior Assistant Teacher, Junior Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer ( Civil )
- Junior Assistant, Legal Assistant & Other Posts
- Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB Recruitment
- Revenue Service ( Executive )
- Scientific Assistant
- Superintendent ( ITI )
- Assistant Professor
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Jammu and Kashmir PSC Departmental Exam for IAS Probationers
- Assistant Draftsman ( Translation )
- Superintendent Jails
- Lecturers in Government Dental College
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part I
- Medical Record Officer
- Lecturer Social & Preventive Medicine
- Assistant Floriculture Officer
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part II
- Dental Specialist
- Works Manager
- Jammu and Kashmir PSC Departmental Exam for SAC II
- J&K Civil Service ( Judicial ) Competitive Examination
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part III
- Geologist Grade III
- Labour Inspector / Labour Officers
- SAC I
- Accounts Clerk Course ( ACC )
- Secretariat Assistant Course ( SAC )
- Assistant Engineer ( Accounts )
- J & K Combined Competitive Main Examination
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Engineer ( Mechanical )
- Medical Officers
- Horticulture Development Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forest ( Soil ), Assistant Research Officer
- Pathologist, Nutritionist
- Assistant Engineer (Accounts)
- Secretariat Assistant Course/ Foundation Course
- Labour Inspector/ Labour Officer
- Excise & Commercial Taxes
- IAS (Probationers)
- XEN (Accounts)
- KAS (Probationers)
- Revenue Service (Executive)
Every year JKPSC conducts combined competitive examination and innumerable candidates applied for it. This exam is conducted in two parts preliminary and mains. Those candidates qualify the prelims exam they allowed to apply for mains exam.
- The applying candidates must be a citizen of India a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Appliers should have degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience.
- Applicants must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1993.
- Reservation will be made for candidates belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled categories in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government from time to time.
Applicants, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can obtain all career related information directly in your mail box. Candidates, if you have any query related to this notification then you can ask freely by leaving comment in the below comment box.
Job hunters you may collect more details, through the official website of JKPSC. Here on this page, we will also providing latest information regarding JKPSC Notification 2016. So, candidates stay connected with us through this page and get latest details in regard of it.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|