A latest advertisement regarding JNPT Recruitment has been transmitted by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust. Applications are invited from talented and skilled job hunters for filling up the Hindi Translator vacancy. Candidates eligible for JNPT Recruitment 2017 can apply by sending their applications in prescribed format through proper channel.
View of this page:
Aspirants who are interested for job in government sector can clutch this golden chance by applying against Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment. You are advised to read all the details carefully as given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. The last date for applying is 31-01-2017 so submit your application along with all relevant documents within the prescribed time.
|Organization name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust|
|Last Date of receipt of application||31-01-2017|
JNPT Recruitment: Official notification
Candidates applying for vacancy in Government Department should have completed Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in related subjects from a recognized University or Institution.
Get More Jobs:
Age Limit for JNPT jobs:
The maximum age of candidates should be 40 years as on 1st January, 2017. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the reserved category candidates-
- SC/ST candidates- 5 years
- OBC candidates- 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities- 10 years
Pay Scale for JNPT jobs vacancies:
Selected aspirants will be paid the Consolidated lump-sum remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) per month.
Candidates will be selected for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust vacancies based on performance in Written Examination, Skill Test followed by interview which will be conducted by selection committee.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust jobs?
- Eligible candidates may download prescribed format JNPT application form at official website of jnport.gov.in
- Go to ‘careers’ section located on the top of home page.
- Next page will arise having job notification.
- You have to select “Advertisement for Engagement of Hindi Translator on Contract Basis” link.
- Download & Fill the application form as per Guidelines given & enclose attested photocopies of supporting documents like educational qualifications, mark sheet, age Proof, Caste Certificate etc.
- Completed application should be sent affix with recent passport size self attested photograph by post to address mentioned in below.
- You are advised to mention the “Application for the Engagement of Hindi Translator” and Advt. No.__________ for which they are applying on the right hand top of the envelope.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Administration Building, Sheva,
NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Important Date to Remember:
Receipt of application form closes on 31-01-2017 till 5 PM
Candidates may check Official notification for more information related to JNPT Recruitment 2017. You can bookmark this page by pressing control+d and stay tuned with this web portal for instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust has depicted an online vacancy notification for JNPT Recruitment. Port intends to engage talented & skillful professionals for filling up various vacancies of Manager. Candidates, who wish to apply for JNPT Recruitment 2017, can forward the filled in application forms before the last date reached.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||16th January 2017|
Eligible applicants who fulfill all the requisite eligibility criteria prescribed for respective position shall only apply for JNPT Careers. Willing appliers need to send the filled applications duly downloaded through online mode by logging on to official website. For more details please have a look below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification for JNPT Vacancies:
- Candidates those who want to apply for Manager Post must have possessed any recognized degree with Post Graduate Degree / MBA / equivalent qualification from a recognized National / International University.
- With 5 years work experience in the area of Business Development and Trade Promotion in a service Sector / Public Sector / Private Sector entity.
Get Here: More MBA Jobs
The maximum age limit for all the above positions is 45 years and the relaxation will be given to reserved candidate as per norms of organization.
JNPT Recruitment: Official Notification
Scale of Pay:
Deserving aspirant who will be selected for the post of Manager will be given approximate consolidated pay per months of Rs. 83000/- with annual increase of Rs. 1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) per annum.
Assortment Process for JNPT Jobs:
The selection process will be 90% weightage for educational qualification and experience and 10% weightage for the interview. Deserving candidates will be called for final selection on the basis of their performance in the written test / Interview. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing for interview / test.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment:
- Interested applicants need to firstly visit the “career” section available on the home page of official website that is www.jnport.gov.in.
- Then hit the “PDF” link under career form head against the appropriate link as ‘Advt. for Engagement of Professionals on contract basis Manager BD and TP’.
- Now, read the whole advertisement details completely and download the below attached application form.
- Fill the application form carefully in prescribed format and attach the attested copy of proof of date of birth and all the attested copies of certificates in support of academic qualification.
- All the above said documents along with application should be enclosed in an envelope with Super scribing on the envelope as “Application for the engagement of Manager in the field of Business Development & Trade Promotion on contract” and submit it at the address as stated below before the date that is mentioned below.
- Application received after the due date will be summarily rejected without further communication.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400 707
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 16th January 2017
Note: To obtain more details about JNPT Recruitment 2017, you may read the Official Notification. For getting updated info about latest notifications must visit this page time to time and you may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D.